The 80-20 rule of threesomes : Swingers Discussion 2177551031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeThe 80-20 rule of threesomes
TOPIC: The 80-20 rule of threesomes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have had many mfm and we always see to it that everyone is well taken care of. I would therefore say that we prefer a 33.3 percent rule.

Pass Christian MS

Username hidden
(33 posts)
In our MFMs, the other man is getting 80% of the time in the ring unless he taps out. I'm happy to share what I have all the time. I concur with the previous post.

Coeur D Alene ID

Username hidden
(100 posts)
When I am part of a MFM with my wife, I am happy to have her play with the SM as much as she likes. The buzz for me lasts for several days afterwards, very intimate, hot and just between the two of us. A few times now, I have been able to arrange a MFM with two different SM's playing with her. So who cares how that plays out, likely the one she is the hottest for gets the most time or experiencing the most of her orgasms at least. My wife wants me to stay in the room with her, but I'd be fine to leave her alone if we trusted the M or M's.

Hartford CT

Username hidden
(1 post)
We like both FMF & MFM 3somes== with single or married males that we know and trust and I also love seeing my wife enjoying both. Unfdortunately, in our area of Kentucky, it seems that lots of couple enjoy them as much as we do- or so they claim-- but never answer an email or agree to plan a meeting to explore the possibility. We .livd in a rather rural area where people think sex of any kind with even good friends is a definite "NO NO" and even when they do it (which they freely admit they do fro time to time) they seem terrified that discretion might bnot be something they can count on. Another thing that keeps us from sharing sexual fun and pleasure as muuch as we would like to, is a difference in how people in our rea look at a sharjng friendship. once we become friends and playmates and have played with them a few times-- especially with a couple we full swapped with-- we always tell them both that either of us can play seperately in 3somes if both of us are not available as a couple for some reason. However, by and large, a lot of couples seem reluctant to play in 3somes- even when they say they want and enjoy them. Maybe being perfectly honest about enjoying 3somes would help, but so far, that doesn't appear likely in this area- which we call "The Great Sexual Desert of Kentucky.

Leitchfield KY

Username hidden
(15 posts)
tim im with you......cincy - skirt= awesome

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6301 posts)
We follow the "go with what feels good" rule.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1367 posts)
pirate girl - I'm there with you. When we're playing with a SM, the "new guy" seems to get a lot more of my attention, and for all the reasons you mentioned. Hubby is okay with it because at the end of the night, I always go home with him.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
60% of the time it works all the time!

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Mrs. Cincy, how about some pics with no skirt? LOL

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Hmm...I do need to take some new pictures. Now where did I put that plaid skirt?

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3782 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 50   End
TOPIC: The 80-20 rule of threesomes