Talking dirty during a 3-some or moresome : Swingers Discussion 2090291021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeTalking dirty during a 3-some or moresome
TOPIC: Talking dirty during a 3-some or moresome
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
User Details are only visible to members.
We are the same. To my better half its a big turnoff to have the directors or back seat driver. She loves playing and some dirty talk. BUT neither of us like the hubby or boyfriend tellling her what to do. We did have a couple visit once and he directed to the point that his wife was getting mad at him as well. To us the directing puts to much pressure for some to cram everything into one time. If the chemistry is there then there will be lots more time. To us its all about the ladies. If they aren't happy or feel uncomfortable then everybody will be. THIS ISN,T A SCRIPT THAT YOU HAVE TO LEARN. Loll Just go with it and have fun.

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
We love dirty talk doing sex!!!!!!!

Graham TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
We do not appreciate sexual directors and wouldn't be caught dead in such a situation.

We're both dirty talkers, but we're not directors.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
We don't think it's "dirty" to refer to fucking, while you're fucking. But some people may take issue with someone telling them what to do with their body.

As a man, I prefer hearing it straight from the woman. If your woman is shy, you might say, "She'd really like you to _____".

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I enjoy talking dirty during sex and wonder if women like it as well as men. I love to tell the men to eat pussy or suck cock or tell men to fuck my wife etc.

Some men apprecite it and I have found that one woman encourages me to talk dirty and talks dirty herself. How do others feel about this?

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(41 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
TOPIC: Talking dirty during a 3-some or moresome