Swinging in your own town : Swingers Discussion 2048201041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSwinging in your own town
TOPIC: Swinging in your own town
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 46 of 46 
User Details are only visible to members.
Do you have any nuns on your front porch?

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
I grew up swinging in my town, and every town thereafter as long as they had a swing set. The nuns did ban me once from swinging after I got stitches in my head from going to far.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
@Rdy: :-) You have a thing for smart guys?

@SnT: Maybe that's the difference in my experience. We met at a playdate rather than a party and perhaps we were too intimate too soon.

Covina CA

Username hidden
(99 posts)
friends of ours met up with their next door neighbor through sls, and then it all got awkward for all parties involved, so I can understand some hesitation, esp. in a small town, of meeting up with local people.

After some initial meet and greet parties, etc., where you do actually see people you might know, it gets less uncomfortable. You're all there for the same reason, maybe in varying degrees, but there shouldn't be anything paranoid about it.

I think in some of the southern states, small town, it still bears the mentality more of "doing something shady" or wrong. Until that feeling passes for some couples, they prefer out of town.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7101 posts)
It was novel at first because they were close by and we shared some of the same background but we've played with a couple who live close by and it wasn't that great of a play. We explained to them that it wasn't good and why, but they want a second chance -- I'm willing, wife is not. Now, it's hard to avoid them since I can see their house from ours.

Covina CA

Username hidden
(99 posts)
Some people don't want to be stuck with having "neighbors" pestering them to have sex. You may not be their type, and you may not accept that they're done with you, or they don't want to see you as often.

They may be one-and-done types, or they may not have an especially healthy way of swinging. So you may be better off without them.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 46 of 46 
TOPIC: Swinging in your own town