Swinging in your own town : Swingers Discussion 2048201031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSwinging in your own town
TOPIC: Swinging in your own town
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We use to prefer out of town events, just to have some distance with the lifestyle. I don't know that there is anything suspicious about couples that prefer to play out of town, just another LS choice. We've changed and are all about playing near or far.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
With our schedules, and babysitter issues, we perfer people within 20 miles of us. Close is good.

Canton OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
We have so many relatives in the towns around here that we intentionally avoid anyone who indicates they live that close. Either they may be related to us (unlikely, though possible) or they will know our relatives, and the risk of being outed is too high. Where my husband works is the largest employer of that town, and given the possibility that he would meet coworkers, we don't play with people from there. Driving up to a couple hours to meet someone is not out of the question, however!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8902 posts)
I prefer someone local so that scheduling meets is easier. However, I've run across a couple of opportunities who live within a few blocks from me and I decided that was too close for comfort.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
It's logistically convient, and facilitates hotwives making a pit stop after work on the way home. Having local playmates definitely has its advantages.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12207 posts)
I know even with a few drinks I knew it wasn't a good idea..

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Smart move NOLA, that sounds like a bomb waiting to go off.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1423 posts)
We were at a LS club last month and I ran into a x girlfriend and her husband even though the sex was unbelievable Back then with her and my wife found her husband attractive we had to pass.. Just didn't want to make my wife uncomfortable..

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
I have no problem playing with people close by. I did, however, get an email from a couple whom I politely turned down, simply because I wasn't attracted. When I opened their pics, they had all face pics and I recognized the husband from work. Kinda weird a little.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
They may not want to play locally with someone listed as bi-sexual.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 46   End
TOPIC: Swinging in your own town