Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Swingers convention made Bill O'Reileys spin zone
TOPIC: Swingers convention made Bill O'Reileys spin zone
Created by: kathylcurran The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Who knows what Bill O'Rielly does with his private time. That's his business. Maybe he's a member of SLS. Only the Webmaster knows for sure and they are not telling (I hope). Just like you wouldn't want to be plastered all over the media.

I didn't see this on O'Rielly's program because I only occasionally watch it, but if he expressed displeasure, he was right on the mark. I, for one, don't think it is a great idea for a bunch of adults at a swing party or convention to act like a bunch of high school kids jacking around on prom night. If the hotel management was aware that this group was misbehaving and did nothing about it, they should be called on the carpet.

In fact, if the hotel staff actually knew they were hosting a swingers' party, they should have taken precautions to see to it that their other guests were not adversely impacted by the swingers' party. That thinking on my part has nothing to do with my being a prude, a card carrying member of the 700 Club or any of that crap. It is simply common sense applied to good business practice, and with a healthy dose of cover-your-ass (cya) tossed in. There was nothing wrong with renting rooms and facilities to the group, but riding herd on events is part of the hotel's obligation.

I also don't think it was smart (if any of this actually did happen) for the swinger group to expose themselves or be salacious with one another in public, especially in places or situations where children or adolescents might see them. The group itself should have taken the precaution to have a couple of *designated party poopers* heading off people who were beginning to have *too much fun*. Who knows? They may have wanted to come back and do it again sometime. No danger of that now!

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
well the spin stops here lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5626 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Swingers convention made Bill O'Reileys spin zone