Swinger Parties : Swingers Discussion 2035841018
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSwinger Parties
TOPIC: Swinger Parties
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   18 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi folks, Fairly new to the forums here. Well met!

I attended my first (and possibly last) swinger party at a hotel, and was completely underwhelmed. I know this will come across as completely snobbish and judgemental, but I have to admit that there was not one woman there I was even remotely attracted to. Now, perhaps I am naive to expect hot girls at a swingers party that allows single males. I dunno. But, I would have at least expected to see "average"-looking women there. Instead, all I saw was...oh, nevermind. :)

I'm not even saying I expected to "hook up". But, my intentions really were just to meet people and experience a swingers' party. I hope that most are not like this. I am thinking that in the future, I will not attend one unless I am invited to one that is off-limits to (uninvited) single men. From what I saw, some guys will have sex with whoever is willing.

For those who have experience with public parties, what is the caliber of women attending? Also, do you think that ones where the single male does not need vouching for differ?

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   18 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: Swinger Parties