Swinger Parties : Swingers Discussion 2035841011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSwinger Parties
TOPIC: Swinger Parties
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you. :)

Chelmsford MA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Swingforfun- Nicely done. Welcome and good luck to you.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
Thank you for the sincere advice. I apologize for being vague. There seems to be such a mix of people here on SLS, and I guess I expected a swingers' party to be of similar mix.

I have added "HWP" to my profile in what I am looking for. Of course, that can still be considered vague though.

Anyway, I will try to put more thought into my choice of words before posting in the future.

Chelmsford MA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
You are attracted to what you're attracted to and that's A-OK. Your initial language about the caliber of women in attendance at the event was abrasive. You are going to take some heat when you conclude that every woman at an event is beneath your standards.

Yep, you got a whole heap of sarcasm. Would it have been better if we had gently said, "Hey, if you'd like to get laid you might want to leave the sweeping generalizations at home?" You're new and youngish. You can have all the standards you want (and you should) but showing some tact will get you further than broad declarations about what you expected "swinger women" to be.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
Okay, well I was intentionally vague, because I felt it would be rude otherwise, but perhaps I need to be more specific. The women there were all overweight (I'm talking obese). And there were some fairly attractive men there (heterosexually speaking).

I will reserve judgement, but I don't think I will attend any more parties from this particular group.

Sorry to piss people off. I will stop posting, I guess. :-(

Chelmsford MA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Lol, I was thinking the same sub-standard thoughts.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
We've been to lots of clubs and some house parties too.

A site like SLS can be a great help. We always click to see who is signed up for each kind of party and if it's a group we read more about the group. That gives us an insight as to what we could experience when we get there.

We've been to some parties like the one you mentioned and we've looked at some that wouldn't even let us (or you) inside.

And that's cool ~ knowing where we (currently) fit in. We tend to stay in a certain range with respect to our age, size, smoking preference, etc. To be direct (smile) when we go to a party we both know we're gonna cum hard- we just don't know if anyone else is gonna be involved ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1160 posts)
Hi folks, Fairly new to the forums here. Well met!

I attended my first (and possibly last) swinger party at a hotel, and was completely underwhelmed. I know this will come across as completely snobbish and judgemental, but I have to admit that there was not one woman there I was even remotely attracted to. Now, perhaps I am naive to expect hot girls at a swingers party that allows single males. I dunno. But, I would have at least expected to see "average"-looking women there. Instead, all I saw was...oh, nevermind. :)

I'm not even saying I expected to "hook up". But, my intentions really were just to meet people and experience a swingers' party. I hope that most are not like this. I am thinking that in the future, I will not attend one unless I am invited to one that is off-limits to (uninvited) single men. From what I saw, some guys will have sex with whoever is willing.

For those who have experience with public parties, what is the caliber of women attending? Also, do you think that ones where the single male does not need vouching for differ?

Chelmsford MA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: Swinger Parties