Swinger Parties : Swingers Discussion 203584101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSwinger Parties
TOPIC: Swinger Parties
Created by: swingforfun523
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi folks, Fairly new to the forums here. Well met!

I attended my first (and possibly last) swinger party at a hotel, and was completely underwhelmed. I know this will come across as completely snobbish and judgemental, but I have to admit that there was not one woman there I was even remotely attracted to. Now, perhaps I am naive to expect hot girls at a swingers party that allows single males. I dunno. But, I would have at least expected to see "average"-looking women there. Instead, all I saw was...oh, nevermind. :)

I'm not even saying I expected to "hook up". But, my intentions really were just to meet people and experience a swingers' party. I hope that most are not like this. I am thinking that in the future, I will not attend one unless I am invited to one that is off-limits to (uninvited) single men. From what I saw, some guys will have sex with whoever is willing.

For those who have experience with public parties, what is the caliber of women attending? Also, do you think that ones where the single male does not need vouching for differ?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ya know I've been to a 100 clubs, private parties etc etc etc and frankly the single men there usually just aren't up to my caliber. Funny how that works out . ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5258 posts)
"PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER". (Groucho Marx)

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Hi swing :) You seem to be close to us, so I can give you some advice about the local parties. They are many different clubs and groups to choose from to participate and attend parties. Always check out the group itself. Look at the average type of members they have. Look at the event listing. Check out who has signed up to go, they may or may not attend, but it gives you an over all feel for the group of ppl you'll be socializing with at that party. There are 3 groups around this area that allows single males. These groups have a wide diversity of people that attend. Going to a party, meet greet, or play group can be a luck of the drawl. You win some and you lose some. The main idea is to get yourself out there. Get to know people, who know people, who know people you might like. Have fun! xoxo

Springfield MA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
Any party that allows unrestricted single male access will attract a certain crowd. You have to eithier adjust fire, or find a female or a couple to get you into a real party.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
just because there are a lot of obese and bbws there be nice to every body,they just might be friends with that hot chick or couple that just makes your whole body cum just by looking at them.there are all kinds of people that go to clubs at differnce times.go for 5 or 6 times before making up your mind if that club is for you.and remember,enjoy the people,not just the ones you want to fuck.you will be supprise how much will cum your way....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Holly...there's a difference (at least to men) between a BBW and an obese woman

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(234 posts)
Depending on how close you are to a major city, there are probably parties designed for exactly the crowd you want to enjoy. I know a group called "Friction" hosts them in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. We obese chicks call them "pretty people parties."

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
The same thing happens to couples at clubs too...ex hotwife and I were from a small town and visited swing clubs in nearby cities (or more distant vacation spots) for the express purpose of swinging...we were "fresh meat" and they practically fought over us...which would have been a GOOD thing...except they were very pushy and rude and jaded and said things like..."don't fool around with that couple over there"..before we'd even enjoyed a drink with them....which was unattractive to us... in addition.. most of them were not very physically attactive to either of us, either. Out best experiences with couples were at house parties or after meeting individual couples for dinner/drinks.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(234 posts)
Giggling he kicks the can and types "shucks".

ffaux formally known as the poster ff

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3331 posts)
Keep posting, some like a Top some don't,,,forgetaboutit...lol...you will find your niche and how to avoid stirring up any bee's nest with words.

Try the fitness thread , games, getting started ect ect ect. make a single parnet thread, what ever just don't get discourgaed because you feel like your not fitting in. ~my2centsinaword~

For the record I typed some "broads" like a top some don'.t But was scared to leave it. It's a joke ~smile~ not a generalization on all women. Women should understand and know their place it's not always about them ...lol

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3331 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Swinger Parties