Swing party gloryhole : Swingers Discussion 2113131011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSwing party gloryhole
TOPIC: Swing party gloryhole
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
hey people I find the hole in a public toilet, I pretend is the gloryhole and and put my Michael inside... if some animal don't bite me, I tell you what happened..... :)

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
And filthy!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
The other issue, for me anyway, about "glory holes" is that it is simply impersonal

San Luis Obispo CA

Username hidden
(1205 posts)
We agree that glory holes in public settings are very risky, and who knows whether it's a man or a woman blowing. That's why we stick to swing party glory holes....which are great!

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(26 posts)
Years ago a guy I knew told me about being stationed in Subic Bay, Phillippines. He waxed on about the wonderful days of going into a titty bar that specialized in naked dancers, blowjobs and beer. Sailer-boy would pay $5 or $10, go over to a table and they kept the beer coming while someone under the table (hole in the floor) undid his pants and gave him a blowjob.

I asked him how he knew that it WASN'T a guy under the table?? He got a shocked look on his face and admitted he had no idea. So much for nostalgia, I suppose.

Same way with a "glory hole," wherever one would find it. The glory hole experience does not sound like something I'd want to participate in.

San Luis Obispo CA

Username hidden
(1205 posts)
I leave some with transvetite but Worst if do that some dude with a beard and mustach...

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
Exactly, no one knows who is behind the wall, it could be some little male transvestite prostitute ;).

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Gloryhole is good game. shame for all the people who screwed that. I put add and I have a couple mail after that I set a phone call.. then I go first read a male who want to know what I want to do with wife. do you want to do these, that and on and tell me cam in my place I start to suck your dick, and then when my wife com we make the surprise. I'm not surprised anymore if some dude wait on another side of gloryhole...

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
Ha, I would fully EXPECT that it was a dude on the other side, which is why I would never try it!

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
Lol. I went once with a single male, he didnt think what I was telling him about it being a dude on the other side to be correct,, by the time we left however and I pointed out that there was NO other women ever seen while we were there,, he got sick to his stomach and we ended the day, and he has never gone back to a glory hole. I told him really REALLY you didnt think it would be a Dude on the other side? They say Ignorance is bliss.. I dont think so though! Now neither does he ROFLMFAO.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
TOPIC: Swing party gloryhole