Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Swing party gloryhole
TOPIC: Swing party gloryhole
Created by: bobbyUSA
Original Starting post for this thread:
I like to enjoy some swing party with gloryhole... of course I like to put my dick in a hole.. :) question is who like that?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"The Bucket List" Parties (in CT) sometimes have glory holes (there are always lots of women available).

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(977 posts)
What you are describing I saw something similar in the late 70’s on cable. It was some European game show and one couple belonged to each other. They were picking their partner out of a lineup of strangers. Would be nice to watch the aftermath say a nice version of that happened nearby. I would have liked to be the young man that got down with a pair of those holes on his own after the show.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Except for the happy ending,,that is what I always thought a glory hole party was. I never suspected that it could be anything like I have read. Why ruin a good thing?

Westfield MA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
ag732,

Welcome to the Forums, neighbors!

I have to say, I really like the way you think!. Your description of a "glory hole" has the excitement of the "unknown" along with the safety of the "known". While it's not the usual image of a glory hole that comes to mind, that's a scene that sounds like it would be fun and safe.

R & G

Feeding Hills MA
Username hidden
(29 posts)
I have always pictured a gloryhole scenerio differently than what I am hearing that they are in reality. I pictured a party where everyone knows each other and there are no tricks or surprises. There is a partition with holes cut into it and the guys are on one side and the ladies on the other. The guys stick there cocks into the holes and the ladies go to each hole. The holes are numbered and the lady then tries to match the number to the guy and the party. Then this can be done with the ladies at the holes and the guys guessing. Rewards can be whatever, lol. My personal reward would be the best guessing guy and the best guessing lady then have to perform sex with each other as everyone watches, lololol. I added that part on my own.

Westfield MA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I real need to find some orgy .... :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1177 posts)
Ok people who know when and where is next swing party? :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1177 posts)
I'm some kind of fanatic, I have a lot fantazy. I like to try some nasty, like on a first date with some couples I like to go on the undher the table in some restaurant and eat p**** hope nobody see me... :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1177 posts)
I would never use a GH at some disgusting bookstore but I know some women who have a fantasy of being in one so I built one for when I host parties. The way it is set up, the woman doesn't know who she is sucking but the men know it's a woman. Trust me on this point! lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12351 posts)
Sounds like you're in business.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
TOPIC: Swing party gloryhole