Sucking a cock and deep throating it for your wife : Swingers Discussion 42994
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSucking a cock and deep throating it for your wife
TOPIC: Sucking a cock and deep throating it for your wife
Created by: iwill The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well i don't have a wife to suck for but love to suck for the wife there so love to turn on the wife and see how much it turn her on as she see me on my knees deep throating her hubby in front of her, and it is nice if she is vocal tell me to do things to him and if she does some anal play on me that is cool always hoping for a wife to use a strap-on on me as i deep throat her hubby but that have never happen but i can dream can't i

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
Ok i have been with this guy and he has a wife and she has a plug up his ass. I suck him off for her and had him suck my cock off and i got in his mouth and he did swallow it for her. I may go to see them one more time.

Herriman UT
Username hidden
(12 posts)
wow a good b.j. is great i only know two chiks that can handel a large cock like a 10 fat i am trying to find one who can take it all and lick my nuts well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! try me pic me, pic me,

Nice CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hey Loving Lady - what do you mean fantasy??? You mean that not everything I read on this site is true??? Maybe that explains why I can't even get a nice "no thank you" or "hello,not interested, good luck" from the many unresponded to e-mails I have sent! I'm crushed. LOL

Hercules CA
Username hidden
(21 posts)
This sounds more like a wishful fantasy than something that actually occurs. Let's not take his writing too seriously. If he really were that much into sucking cock (2 or 3 times a day---probably with different people) the thee of them wouldn't have much time for anything else.

A lot of us straight guys have occasionally come in contact with another cock during an MFM; maybe a bit of oral or hand contact and maybe an occasional sampling of cum (ours or his.) However, bi-curious seems obsessed with his wishful fantasy.

Let's just read and enjoy.

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(14 posts)
This sounds more like a wishful fantasy than something that actually occurs. Let's not take his writing too seriously. If he really were that much into sucking cock (2 or 3 times a day---probably with different people) the thee of them wouldn't have much time for anything else.

A lot of us straight guys have occasionally come in contact with another cock during an MFM; maybe a bit of oral or hand contact and maybe an occasional sampling of cum (ours or his.) However, bi-curious seems obsessed with his wishful fantasy.

Let's just read and enjoy.

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I'm wondering why he's asking all for advice on this.....I mean...if HE likes it, wouldn't you think continue doing it? And if HE doesn't like it...don't do it anymore. It's as almost as if he is stating what he is doing...but really asking a question to all of us that only he has the answer to.

Washington PA
Username hidden
(199 posts)
Acutally the thread in itself is ok....it's the way it was written baffles me.

Washington PA
Username hidden
(199 posts)
TRULY!!! This is the Finest form of MORONIC writing I have seen in years.

Washington PA
Username hidden
(199 posts)
everyone should have a hobby

Fairview NC
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Sucking a cock and deep throating it for your wife