Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Such thing as 'Too nice
TOPIC: Such thing as 'Too nice
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 12 of 12 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm not a couple, but, it seems to me that you should have pictures of the male half of your couple in your profile. Certainly ones that give some idea of his height, physical appearance, etc.

Too nice? Maybe there is such a thing, I don't know. I'd say, just try to behave normally and be yourselves. Don't accept behavior from swingers that you wouldn't accept from your non-swinger friends and just treat your new swinger couple friends as you would your other friends :-) except for ...

slo

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Is there a suck a thing as being too nice? I know its not uncommon for the high majority of the Male to be on searching, Even the male is in a couple and IF the Woman is a active partner in the lifestyle its still a high percentage of the Males doing the searcing.. Me and Mrs Fun both are involved on every search / Email that gets sent. I want to make sure its someone Mrs Fun would want to enjoy her time with. As the single male offers continue to pour in on a daily basis and very little responeses from couples ( the ones that have replied usuaslly are always the male) *See a previous thread we started* makes me wonder if we are just doing the searching wrong or we just have our expcations too high and we should just expect less out of other people. Since we are in a "last ditch" effort we made our profile look like most of the other profiles. (Remove the Mr photos and leave all the Mrs Fun photos up for the viewing) Have we just been trying too hard?

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 12 of 12 
TOPIC: Such thing as 'Too nice