Such thing as 'Too nice : Swingers Discussion 211578
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSuch thing as 'Too nice
TOPIC: Such thing as 'Too nice
Created by: Funcouplefor2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is there a suck a thing as being too nice? I know its not uncommon for the high majority of the Male to be on searching, Even the male is in a couple and IF the Woman is a active partner in the lifestyle its still a high percentage of the Males doing the searcing.. Me and Mrs Fun both are involved on every search / Email that gets sent. I want to make sure its someone Mrs Fun would want to enjoy her time with. As the single male offers continue to pour in on a daily basis and very little responeses from couples ( the ones that have replied usuaslly are always the male) *See a previous thread we started* makes me wonder if we are just doing the searching wrong or we just have our expcations too high and we should just expect less out of other people. Since we are in a "last ditch" effort we made our profile look like most of the other profiles. (Remove the Mr photos and leave all the Mrs Fun photos up for the viewing) Have we just been trying too hard?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Funcouplefor2, you shouldn't have to change your profile or sacrifice/settle for anything less than what you're looking for... you won't be happy with anything less. From what we can tell, your profile has only been active for about 5 months so to have 2 very flattering certs in such a short time is truly a testament to who you guys are. Just as Scandle stated "be patient", you guys seem to be on the same sheet of music just recognize that you may have to expand your search beyond your local area to find what you're looking for. But as long as you're being up-front about who you are and honest about your wishes/desires be confident and you will find what you're seeking.

If not... "Sometimes, the best way to find something is to stop looking for it!"

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
Fun, other than a few spelling and punctuation errors in the lower half, I think your new profile is great! Now the trick is to be patient while the process moves ahead.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8819 posts)
We took 1 more "Swing" at our profile , we made it as sincere and straight forward as possible. Couples, Solo Females and Solo Males will either read it and respect it or the will disregard it but it's what we BOTH feel describes us and what we are looking for

Wisconsin Dells WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Mr Fun here. We actually had a very welcoming profile, good discription of each other, we were both involved in writing the profile (Some profiles you can obviously tell who wrote it) We explained in a very respectful way what we were looking for. Any emails sent were detailed showing we would both fully read each profile instead of looking at photos and nothing else, Every email was sent with respect never just asking "nice photo, want to fuck" Yet still it prompts minimal response and still there was a offer for a Single male every time we would have a message. I (Mr Fun) am the one that changed the profile, Yes it was based off frsturation but also a little bit of experimenting. Being open, honest and welcoming just wasn't working. So a change in profile, change in photos and if you care to learn more about us feel free to ask. Too much detail leaves nothing to wonder and maybe the way our profile was written it might of been too friendly prompting other couples to think we were being fake or just trying too hard.

Wisconsin Dells WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Please consider the following as our attempt to be helpful. We know developing a profile is a struggle, because the only way to test it is to see what kind of response you get.

1. Pictures of the Mr. must go back in. Maybe just one dick picture if you can get it past the censors, no more.

2. Your profile is only 15 lines long and most of those are abbreviated. It's too short.

3. If you eliminate everything negative in your profile it would only be four lines long.

4. The few lines under the category "Description", are terrific, but just a little bit too brief.

5. You don't have to be an English lit major, but work on your punctuation and word placement a little bit.

Keep in mind, your fun, sexy and delightful people.

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Mrs Fun here. Yes we received 2 very nice certs from couples we met at a party. No our profile does not reflect that currently as Mr has gotten frustrated (note tone of the post) and made changes yesterday. We've talked about things and right now all I can say is the comments about "expectations" is very relavent. When I need perspective I read some of the forums and share them with him. I participate in the forums, communicating with couples or singles, try to be involved and a part of it. For me personally, I like what someone said in another post somewhere "I interact with high hopes, but no expectations." Some people have hopes but expectations as well, and as I've watched, it often leads to disappointments.

Wisconsin Dells WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Somehow you met 2 couples last month that gave you a nice cert. How did that happen? I'm not being sarcastic, but am wondering if they found you through this website or you found them, or you met them elsewhere... There are lots of parties within driving distance of your location. If you haven't attended any yet, I would suggest you make the effort. We have made additional connections with people who checked out our profile after we registered for a party. I can't say for sure, but probably the tone of our profile encouraged them to contact us, and if it had been negative (as yours is currently), then they might not have bothered.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8819 posts)
There's never such a thing as "too nice". As far as your expectations being too high, well...... what ARE your expectations and what are you searching for? It seems that you guys are doing fairly well in the lifestyle... you have two complimentary certs on your account and great pictures of the Mrs. Just because the male half of a couple seems to be the one replying, doesn't mean that the female half might be standing right there with him. Not all women like to be on point when it comes to responding to an email. In our case it's the opposite, I'm the one that does 100% of the emailing, but Mr. FC is no less involved in the thought behind every one.

Interestingly enough, your certs don't reflect your profile now.... what I mean is that now your profile isn't that fun or genuine like your certs say. True, now it's like 90% of the ones on here, which means it represents you as someone who's a bit jaded and preemptively rejecting of others.

And please, for the love of sex, PUT YOUR MANLY-MAN PICTURES BACK UP! That's an instant no for me (and probably the majority of women on here) if a couple has zero pics of him.

Newark DE
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Func, what exactly are you referencing as having been possibly "too nice"? Just reaching out for contact?

Do you personalize every email, such that each couple can easily see that you have read their profile and are addressing them specifically?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Gotta leave the guy pics in. The ladies (like Janie) don't draw a lot from a pic but it is important for them to know the guy isn't fat, hairy, or ugly.

As for try too hard? It's tough out here. If you don't keep trying you won't succeed at all. Find an active group, with lots of events. You'll meet lots of couples

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Such thing as 'Too nice