Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 129  Next »
71 to 80 of 1283
User Details are only visible to members.
In the back of a car while a friend drove us around town was pretty wild.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1457 posts)
Good to see all the posts. Always looking for ideas! Some of our list: - in the hotel walkway outside our room and if there is a security cam nearby, even better. - fingering, BJ while driving, and on a packed plane - showing off on the floor to ceiling hotel room window - fingering her on the dance floor until she came - fucking in the VIP section of the club - in a shared parking space - does driving top less count? in a tunnel and another in an open convertible, with 2 ladies top less driving on the highway in broad day light.

These seem tame, we need to do more wild stuff :) Our list of wanna do is more. We have some of the usuals on our list: in the woods after a bike ride or a hike, on the beach, in a fitting room, and more. Love to show her off too & tease others in seemingly unexpected places - have a wishlist to enact.

Let's keep it going.

Martinsville NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Hungs, wife of a friend, is that what is meant by, "getting a little help from a friend", Knock her up too?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
You need to ride those bikes a little harder. Way too much energy going to waste like that...hell we can always fuck but we cant always ride.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6166 posts)
On a bike path......Wife of a friend. We stopped for a break riding bikes....Very scantily clad in tight revealing riding gear....Very remote,desolate path....Sat on a bench....Started making out...She sucked my cock while I watched for other riders.... She got me so hard, I needed to fuck. Turned her around and she rode my cock while I was sitting on the bench. Then I positioned her to bend over the bench as I banged her from behind....Left a load in her. Finished just in time as other riders appeared around the corner!

Username hidden
(58 posts)
Hospital

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Been a long time since I last wiggled the controls. Always fantasized about a willing woman to share a ride. Now that I have the woman, I don't have access to a plane. :(

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(489 posts)
Mo that's exactly one one of my mfm fantasies ;)

Username hidden
(230 posts)
2014 - BJ's Eatery: we made the restaurant live up to its name! Met a couple an hour before closing for a meet and greet. The lady of the couple had something on her mind, and asked us to get close to her. She alternated giving us (myself and her husband) head throughout the meet. He was able to cum and there was no trace of a mess ;) It was one of the most amazing encounters for the sheer risk of being caught many times. Every time I drive by a BJ's Eatery, I remember Stephanie :)

Denver CO
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Wasn't us, it was Ron/Kathy. A 150 would be very tight, but I'd give it a go.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(489 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 129  Next »
71 to 80 of 1283
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.