Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 122  Next »
62 to 71 of 1217
User Details are only visible to members.
Church parking lot

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Boat deck sex is enormous fun!

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(425 posts)
Hot and heavy sex on the bow of our boat during a fire work show ,2 fourth of July ago .I'm not sure who saw us and I don't care LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(7662 posts)
This article seems on topic for the thread:

A couple was caught getting naked and having sex on the Las Vegas ferris wheel. Film at 11.

http: //pix11. com/2016/02/10/long-island-woman-houston-man-arrested-for-allegedly-having-sex-on-las-vegas-ferris-wheel/

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11487 posts)
In the butt, Bob. In the butt.

Haha, couldn't resist.

Fair Oaks CA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Behind a church, and under a bridge while people were walking on the street above.

Frazer PA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
When I was in high school, while driving, had to look under her arm to see where we were going. Gas, brake, gas , brake. Unforgettable

Username hidden
(4 posts)
On the Verrazano bridge lower level it was closed to traffic though, Parking lot outside of a club, it wasn't a swingers club BJs up and down I95 and there is a lot more

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
"just having a little fun" too my friend!!! CHEERS. :-))))) In Texas, horse flies aren't a problem on the beach. It's the damn mosquitoes and sand fleas. UGGGG

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Just having a little fun!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11442 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 122  Next »
62 to 71 of 1217
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.