Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 1105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In the bathroom at a karoake bar!

Username hidden
(7 posts)
My baby fucked one of her BFs on a trampoline . I had fell asleep and they were a couple of whores just looking for something different . They did it right in front of a God and all the neighbors . At least they waited till midnight lol. They must of really been going at it 'cause she said it kept throwing their stroke off lol

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
On a 90 mile bus trip with someone who was already. We had never met before nor since. I saw her when I dot on the bus so set in the seat in front of her. Started up a conversation with her and soon moved back to the seat next to her. We talked for a while then started kissing. Before the next stop we pulled a blanket over us, pants down and went at it. It was pretty late at night. Kissed good by at the next stop and that was that. This was back in mid 70s.

Gravel Ridge AR
Username hidden
(1 post)
On a trampoline in my girlfriend's (future wife) backyard in plain sight of the neighboring houses...fortunately it was late at night.

Duluth MN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
After a night of drinking in NOLA, we got picked up by our DD in a 10 Pax van. One of the female co workers with us was eyeing me all night. We did the flirting, groping, fondling. So we decided to take the back row while the other two took the other rows. They passed out while myself and my coworker decided to keep the night going. A wonderful 45 minutes in the back of that van.

Armorel AR
Username hidden
(197 posts)
A Night of great music , Drinking, Dancing and lots of Fun lead us back to our place of employment . He took me on his partners desk and my ass sat on an 8x10 frame of his family as we had incredible sex . We moved to the floor , the hallway , his desk and hours later I ended up on all fours as he took me hard on the conference room table . I get the joy of thinking about it every time a work meeting is held . No more boring meetings . I fantasize about that night now every time I sit at that table .

Username hidden
(52 posts)
"That would be the butt, Bob." (Newlywed Game from the 70's) It really happened...youtube it.

Westport WI
Username hidden
(16 posts)
One of the hottest times for me/us was on a short narrow boardwalk from the parking lot to the beach. Unable to see if anyone is coming until they are 25 ft away we had a moment that we couldn't keep our hands off each other, I bent her over the railing, pulled down her pants and moist panties and filled her up.. No one did see us though....

Sayville NY
Username hidden
(112 posts)
Reading about all church going ons . At 15 I was somewhat of a religious young man but god I wanted to fuck. One particular date with Ms. Cougar (I know this sounds weird) but I was able to resist the sexual onslaught that she brought until I took her home. We got up to her front door and she started again and I said fuck it. I penned her up against her front door and we were going at it . Her dad was a heavy sleeper thank God the whole time I figured I'm about to get a shotgun pointed in my face but I wasn't quitting. He finally did come around and I hadn't had my pants zipped for more than five seconds when he opened the door. We told him I was tickling her. After that brush with death I never denied her again. Lmao

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
Reminds me of the joke about the young priest hearing confession for the first time.

Username hidden
(488 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 1105   End
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex