Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 1022   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Akron is a breath of fresh air, they call BS when nobody else seems willing. Hang out here a while longer and you'll grow to appreaciate their candor.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Akron,

We've only been lurking around the forums for a week or two, but we've noticed one thing...

YOU NEVER HAVE ANYTHING NICE OR POSITIVE TO SAY!

WTF, over?

Cantonment FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
On an Aircraft Carrier while at sea. it was a dependents day cruise. Thid was before women were allowed on combat ships.

Millersville MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
An adult theater with it's inherent filth and the typical attendees would be the last place we would consider for public sex.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
SB311,

Now you KNOW, Obama would have us all locked-up in prison for Fornicatin' in a Fighter Jet...probably label us as domestic terrorists for weakening homeland security, LOL...

I'm retired now, so it's impossible anyway--but it sure sounds fun, doesn't it? And NO, there's not room for 3 people--I'd have to do you each seperately ;)

Cantonment FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
- Behind a stack of furniture in a overly crowded nightclub, downtown Bourbon Street. Being totally naked in a club where 100's of people could have walked around the corner at any moment was a huge rush. - She called me into the restroom of a fast food restaurant. I guess she had gotten to the edge while I was rubbing her clit under the table and she wanted to get nudged over the edge. She got pushed over for sure. - The same girl LOVED giving blow jobs and really got excited about giving them where people could see her doing it. When we got back to my appartment after a night of very close dancing, she was giving my usual bj during the ride. I drove through the visitor's side of the security gate and when I stopped to talk to the guard, he leaned over to say hello. Needless to say, he was quite shocked to look down and see the back of her head. She never missed a shroke during my conversation with teh guard. Truck drivers always seemeed to slow down when they were passing us for some reason, especially at night when she turned teh overhead light on. - in the laundry room, on top of the dryer during a party. Sounds uneventful until, I heard the voices and realized that there was a line of people in the hall and we had an adudience. Turns out that the door knob had been removed and people were taking turns watching. - On the hood of a car in the parking lot of a night club - Downtown after dark, in a hotel room with all the lights on. We were on the lower floor just above a busy street with crowded sidewalk of people walking by. I opened the curtains and pressed her naked body against the window while we had sex. The site of us silohetted in the brightly lit room aparently caught the attention of people on the sidewalk below and a pretty nice crowd gathered for the climax.

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
Welcome to the forums Angel, I look forward to seeing a little more variety in your posts. ;)

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
not peeing ...da ...peaking around the corner

Roseville CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
not peeing , da ... peaking around the corner !!

Roseville CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
not peeing , da ... peaking around the corner !!

Roseville CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 1022   End
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex