Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 125  Next »
2 to 11 of 1247
User Details are only visible to members.
Miami Beach after dark, in the shadows next to the dunes with countless people walking by within 20 feet of us. The contrast between the bright lights and the shadows kept us discreet. Watching the people walk by while quietly screwing was too much.

Clayton DE
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We were just in Punta Cana , and walking back from a show and noticed that the swim up bar at the pool was closed, dark , and empty.. So we slid down the steps, and gave my man a quick BJ, as people were walking past us near by... Thank god i have magic lips.....

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(334 posts)
Hopefully you guys were being safes and had the phones in the new Trojan phone cases. Really nice how they even came up with a magnum style for the larger sized 7plus....

Hammonton NJ
Username hidden
(503 posts)
On the phone...

No, seriously. Last night, a lengthy phone call with a woman-friend turned into an incredibly hot phone sex session. Unfortunately, just as she was paddling her pink canoe into the deep end of the lake, her SIL and two 20-something nephews popped the match on the front gate outside her bungalow and walked in on her.

There were screams and shrieks and the phone hit the ground. But that was just my reaction... Caught wet-handed, I think her family is expecting me to do the honorable thing...

Up until the phone coitus interruptus, it was really hot though.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11748 posts)
The roof of arbor place mall access ladder on back side by buffalo wild wings lol amazing sight

Douglasville GA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
When was young had sex on a sand bar in the middle of a stream.

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I'm betting he'll overlook it since I'm quite certain he enjoyed the show.

Welcome to the forums. ;)

Titusville FL
Username hidden
(180 posts)
When we were young and in our teens we worked for this lady catering parties. We catered this one Easter party at a church and at the end of the night when we were cleaning up we snuck into the walk in cooler and had a quicky. It was so exciting when your young and horny! I know we're going to hell but it was worth it!

Shelby Township MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Raining in a tent at 10,000 feet elevation in the mountains of New Mexico.

Montezuma NM
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Northgrilsouthboy...When I was a little nappy headed boy growing up in Georgia... I always heard that you get the goods in the woods...

Buford GA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 125  Next »
2 to 11 of 1247
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.