Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 133  Next »
2 to 11 of 1324
User Details are only visible to members.
Leaning against the Cadillac, downtown Kansas City in a parking lot with my wife in nothing more than stockings and a garter belt as cars pulled in and parked right next to us on both sides. They got quite a show and we're polite enough to wait until we had finished before they got out.

Chandler AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
"leaned against the rail in a fire watch look-out tower"

gives new meaning to a song that comes to mind..."and the wind began to howl"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...in a vanilla theatre's midnight showing of the original Star Wars (ep 4). She was very much into public sex/voyeurism. I did have to cover her mouth with my hand. ;)

On a side note, curses to George Lucas for bringing Jar-Jar Binks into the world.

P.S.--Party June 23, my place...

Austin TX
Username hidden
(28 posts)
There has been a lot of fun (or funny) places, but leaned against the rail in a fire watch look-out tower was probably the most unique :)

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(253 posts)
Trampoline

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I also had sex with a wife in the back of a van with the husband driving and watching in the rear view mirror that he adjusted so he could get a good view. She was wearing a sun dress on both occasions and no pantys. He loved watching her ride my cock and hearing her telling me How good it felt inside of her , she would cum multiple times, then she would finish me off with her mouth so he could watch her swallow my load down her throat.

Magnolia DE
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Backseat of our Suv with a gent we met on Sls late one night after a few cocktails ...while my kinky hubby cruised the town .

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
In a vagina

Frazer PA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
DaninVT glad to see your health has improved, for a while you were fucking near dead!

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(929 posts)
You gave the piano, patina.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 133  Next »
2 to 11 of 1324
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.