Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 1037   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Reading about all church going ons . At 15 I was somewhat of a religious young man but god I wanted to fuck. One particular date with Ms. Cougar (I know this sounds weird) but I was able to resist the sexual onslaught that she brought until I took her home. We got up to her front door and she started again and I said fuck it. I penned her up against her front door and we were going at it . Her dad was a heavy sleeper thank God the whole time I figured I'm about to get a shotgun pointed in my face but I wasn't quitting. He finally did come around and I hadn't had my pants zipped for more than five seconds when he opened the door. We told him I was tickling her. After that brush with death I never denied her again. Lmao

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(420 posts)
Reminds me of the joke about the young priest hearing confession for the first time.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(488 posts)
Rob, I could post a lot about your post but I don't want to get thrown off this SLS site for being rude. I can just imagine. I was married at Our Lady of Grace RC Church, Ocean Parkway and Avenue W, Brooklyn.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(775 posts)
Got a blowjob in the rectory office of my church. AND LOVED IT.

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
At the in laws house on the dining room table!!! Family dinners always brought a flashback after that! Second place, on a dirt bike in the woods, third place standing up against a truck in my driveway. When the moment hits ..you have to go with it!!! Naughty snickers!!! :)

Franklinville NJ
Username hidden
(43 posts)
I've had sex in a hammock. The logistics were a bit challenging but we finally managed it after a couple of spills to the ground. Overall the experience was okay, not great but not bad. The second most unusual place was in the back of a mini-van while going down the road. That was hot and tied with another fuck while sitting in the front passenger seat of a F-250 while the husband drove and the wife straddled me while leaning against the dash, her head tilted forward just above mine. What fun! The final place (no necessarily unusual) was on the balcony of our cabin during a Lifestyle cruise. She was bent over and emitting loud yelps; I was talking loud and dirty and we were getting other couples to watch and fuck on their balconies as well. Good times, good times!

Olive Branch MS
Username hidden
(2 posts)
@SexyCouple there nothing like fucking on the beach but make a note to self bring big blanket and kick shoes off on the opposite corner and wipe feet well sand and wet pussy don't go together

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(420 posts)
Reading some of the responses reminds me of a New Years Eve party that reached it's climax at the end of a pier off a West Coast beach. Nothing like being serenaded by waves crashing on the beach.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
@Nic I have my moments Hoss

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(420 posts)
@Charlie

You are a wise man

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12721 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 1037   End
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex