Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ... 129  Next »
121 to 130 of 1283
User Details are only visible to members.
On a baseball field at 2nd base at midnight ...loves it....was wondering when the cops would ride by....it never happened..

Gadsden AL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Had a couple. First was twice in a real theater . It is hard to find a lady that gets excited doing daring things in the first place. Had a Married lady that was my FWB. Went to an 12;00 noon showing at a 20 cinema place to a movie that was not too popular and had been out a while. We had a private showing so we got naked and showed our privates to each other. Only clothing on were our shoes. Those floors are filthy. The second was in a vacant New construction home that was open for viewing for sale. Big house. Master Bath was hugh and lots of mirrors. Undressed up stairs then naked went down to the master bath . Started there and finished on the Balcony over looking the family room. Driving by the place now I still think how mw and my FWB were the first to have sex in the house.

Germantown TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
I had 2 !! The first was on Santa's chair at a shopping mall after hours where I worked security. She was such a good little girl that I gave her a candy cane.

The other was in a mall parking garage during the day. I opened the sun roof and she climbed on me and rode me as her head bobbed in and out of the sun roof. I then had to open the door so she could get off me. She sank further down on me as she tried to get out and rode me again with the drivers door open. We had just finished when security drove up and asked us if everything was okay. I replied that things could not be better.

Hmmm..I seem to have a trend forming with shopping malls..LOL

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(235 posts)
In a hearse back in the 80's. We both fell asleep afterwards and woke up in the morning and did it again. Fun times!

Username hidden
(2 posts)
behind the police station in in the parking lot a town near ours.. lot's of cameras had to be sneaky, cop cars pulling in and out... And a lot of in and out on our part ;)) XOXOXO Rosie

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(339 posts)
airport prayer room. it was quiet and dark and only place that seemed to be open at that time giving some privacy :P

New York NY
Username hidden
(37 posts)
On a bus ride one night to take a military physical in the town about 100 miles away. Mid 70s. Was a cute on the bus so I chose the seat in front of her. When we left the station I turned around and said hello. After some small talk she invited me to join her so it would be easier to talk. In a few minutes I leaned in and kissed her. A little kissing and touching led to us doing it with a blanket pulled over us. It was late and dark on the bus with many, but not all of the passengers sleeping, so we had to be as quite as we could. Lol. Quite an enjoyable bus ride.

Jacksonville AR
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Church parking lot

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Boat deck sex is enormous fun!

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(489 posts)
Hot and heavy sex on the bow of our boat during a fire work show ,2 fourth of July ago .I'm not sure who saw us and I don't care LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9129 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ... 129  Next »
121 to 130 of 1283
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.