Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ... 125  Next »
121 to 130 of 1247
User Details are only visible to members.
We would have replied to your Hot Date 2cute!

I would bet that the reason people don't contact you is they feel they may not they are hot enough for ya. ;^D

~RnS~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4176 posts)
Greenport a fun town ,good jumping off spot ,for Newport ,Block Island ,Montuck,and Essex Ct , ,Sag Harbor is very near too be safe later Inez

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8256 posts)
@BigDuke yes hello neighbor. Litterially 5 min away.. We love Greenport. We stayed out at the Gallery hotel for 3 days for my birthday on 9/14. Posted. Hot date as well and got no response while we were out there :-( but had a hell of a time anyway. The Mexican place (Lucharitos) was A lot of fun!! Great weekend!!

Sayville NY
Username hidden
(158 posts)
@Scandle : Sharing isn't a good idea ,head lice is another problem ,putting each others hat's on ,isn't a good Idea. Years ago the school that my daughter was attending ,had a epidemic of head lice ,OMG it freaked me out ,and she had very long hair ,OHHH what a job combing her hair out to remove the eggs I'm freaking out now ,thinking about it

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8256 posts)
When I was in college I had a several hour drive home to my then GF's house. There were some lonely stretches of highway and we fucked a few times while I put the car on cruise control. She would ride me for several miles and get her "needs" met several times. Good times! And yes, I was able to keep the car between the lines!

Username hidden
(18 posts)
At my kids' school nearly the entire girls' track team got mono (a.k.a. mononucleosis) at the same time. Apparently they had been sharing water bottles during practice.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11746 posts)
Tom its still called Mono ,too many letters in the full word LoL ,its transmitted via salive ,like swapping spit LOL ,also cough ,sneeze, and using dinner wear forks ,cups what ever , Mostly young people get it ,but also older people too So you better know who your swapping spit with ,past that on to the Froggy man

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8256 posts)
I only read to the bottom of this page but was this thread started because if the old Newlyweds Game when the question was something like "where is the most unusual place you've ever made whoopy" and one lady answered:

"It'd have to be in the butt Bob"

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
Around a fire at a campground with another couple (how we got started)... A buddy's kitchen island... Numerous rest area's and truck stops....hot tub at a hotel in the middle of the day... The motorcycle...my parents boat...and firetrucks (diamond tread is hard on the knees) lol

Sumner IA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Froggy. Come to think of it, I haven't heard of a case of "mono" in quit a while. Maybe they call it something else these days. Inez might know.

OBTW. Reply on the way along with other info.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2125 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ... 125  Next »
121 to 130 of 1247
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.