Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  109.1  110.1  111.1  112.1  113.1  114.1  115.1  116.1  117.1  118.1  ... 125  Next »
1132 to 1141 of 1247
User Details are only visible to members.
On the roof while we were building our house. It was wild with the slant and I don't like heights but that made it even more fun!

Menifee CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
On the roof while we were building our house. It was wild with the slant and I don't like heights but that made it even more fun!

Menifee CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
A church basement her FIRST TIME!! That's brave!

Boulder City NV
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
When we were teenagers we took a walk to escape his parents and ended up visiting a seasonally abandoned cabin down the road. It was cold out and we were desperate to find a place with a little privacy, so M climbed the post all the way to their attic, swung around and in through a trap door, and hoisted me up as well! I was pretty astounded!

Another favorite was a couple years ago in New Orleans, in the wee hours outside our motel room. The rooms were in a block surrounding the stairs and open to the outside, with the parking area underneath. He had me up against our room door until 4 old folks started to climb the stairs, with quite a view! When one of them spotted us and pointed, I started laughing and opened the door behind me and we almost fell into the room! Very good times :) -MJ

Boulder City NV
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
In an old fire tower. It was not much of a view since it was dark, but it was a great thrill of being in a place we should not have been. Found out later it was just luck someone had forgotten to put the lock on the door.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
One comes to mind. I was about forty. I broke my hip in a skiing accident. I was in the hospital with my foot and leg suspended the night before the operation. A lady that was a long time friend (and an exhibitionist) stopped by to see me. I was feeling good except that I couldn't move very well. She pulled the curtain over and started giving me a BJ. A nurse came in and pulled the curtain open just as I was cumming. My friend looked up with a smile on her face and cum on her chin. The nurse said "sorry" and closed the curtain. After I got out of the hospital I dated the nurse for several months. That was great too.

Neptune NJ
Username hidden
(99 posts)
in a lake with other people watching, then in a park had her over a pinic table and just as we finish up walked a couple and they where so hot from watching us and the four of us played the rest of the afternoon shwiching ladies and good time by all. we when back to that park a couple times hoping to run into them again but no such luck, just the thought of making someone hot engought to party made it so damm hot

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(287 posts)
I would have to say while house sitting for a friend, in the backyard of a town house with the wife bent over a gas grill. We heard applause coming from an adjoining townhouse upstairs window when we were done.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
In the post office parking lot

On the way back from Virginia pulled off the highway

Canton PA
Username hidden
(233 posts)
A kayak in Maine. No, really! :-)

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(541 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  109.1  110.1  111.1  112.1  113.1  114.1  115.1  116.1  117.1  118.1  ... 125  Next »
1132 to 1141 of 1247
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.