Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  108.1  109.1  110.1  111.1  112.1  113.1  114.1  115.1  116.1  117.1  ... 122  Next »
1122 to 1131 of 1217
User Details are only visible to members.
At the end of a lookout deck in the back of a seafood restaurant in Hilton Head, SC I lifted my skirt and my hubby gave it to me right there, it was awesome. People just passed by and never relalized what we were doing....what a night!

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(48 posts)
Together - That's it...we're from that area, so thats why we used it as a reference.

Catonsville MD
Username hidden
(15 posts)
me and my husband had a quickie in the back on a van while his parents drove it was very hard not to scream out lol

Hammond LA
Username hidden
(47 posts)
Sitting in a recliner behind my girlfriend's mom, who was sitting about 6 feet away. She never knew!!

Bel Air MD
Username hidden
(157 posts)
SailMe

Welcum to the forums virgin poster. Mmmmmmmmmm! Very HOT!

RaveN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
College campuses have alot of potential...against the shelves at the main UF library...on top of a running dryer at the public laundrymat(during undergrad years)...on top of both of our desks in our offices with windows overlooking campus. Great ideas from this post though...maybe a glass elevator overlooking a major city...I know Baltimore has one.

Catonsville MD
Username hidden
(15 posts)
In the control booth of a Off-B'way NYC theater during a show I was running a board for. Pretty cool. There was a full house in the audience, and the stage manager was right next door, and had he looked to his left, could have seen us through the window. Needless to say, we had to keep very quiet, and I had to make sure I still hit all of my cues!

White Plains NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
in our camaro on the highway at 80 mph after most of the meet n greets we go to lol she has riden me more then once for miles on end lol even kept between the white lines (sorta ) lol ...........somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
my wife and i in the keys, right next to the road, bent her over the lobster crates,was really exciting with the traffic going by.

Holly MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Desertlust, Jenken, and GatorinLA,

Welcum to the forums. Got me a threesome of virgins posters! Woo Hoo!!

I loved the part about the hair tickling your balls. Mmmmmmm!!

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  108.1  109.1  110.1  111.1  112.1  113.1  114.1  115.1  116.1  117.1  ... 122  Next »
1122 to 1131 of 1217
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.