Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  ... 129  Next »
1121 to 1130 of 1283
User Details are only visible to members.
A girlfriend once gave me a blow job on one of those merry-go rounds you see on playgrounds.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
I used to attend a private boarding high-school on Catalina Island....a girlfriend & I would sneak up on to the roof of the cafeteria/kitchen and sunbathe nude...and we would usually end up knocking it out.....It was fun & exciting to hear our friends down below wondering where we were! =^)

One time a girlfriend of hers found us and watched us for a while till we finished!! I still LOVE being watched!!! -J(he)

Grass Valley CA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Hey Rookies! What you guys doin in the forums? Glad to see ya here.

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10345 posts)
Damn, All these un-welcomed forums virgins....

Welcum to the forums Sudden, Fun, Jon, Crazy, Cooldude, Man, EZ2, fryman, Dixie, pussy, and wdmj.

Glad to have you all join us here in the forums. Please continue to post..... RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
On the observatory of the Stratosphere in Vegas! The best is that my sister-in-law caught us and snapped a couple photos!

Medina OH
Username hidden
(191 posts)
On the diving board outside a boathouse at a girls school in Virginia. There was a party going on upstairs at we went downstairs for a little privacy. I learned later that we didnt have as much privacy as we had thought.

Crofton MD
Username hidden
(6 posts)
While driving a 18 wheeler down the interstate at 65 mph :) LOL . Thank god Im retired from trucking now . Had lotsa wierd things happen then . Once while parked at a grocery store making a call to my x , a women just came up to me grab my arm and said hurry , my husband is shopping so we only have ten minutes . Omg , I was shocked and she was nice looking . that was a great ten minutes :) also while driving up 95 on the nj turnpike , a car next the my rig had a women flash me and motion to me to pull over . welll the want a mmf threesome . Once again I was shocked ! Then we did the dp threesome in thier van :) wowza lol and then , lol . while unloading at a store at 200 am a women peaked into the trailor with a big grin :) wowza ! That was the best ! riderrr

Lakeland FL
Username hidden
(132 posts)
Many years ago, while in the military, in order to qualify for flight pay, I took an old C-47 airplane on a trip from Landstuhl, Germany to Rome, Italy. Several, maybe 8 or 10 enlisted personell were passengers on the fligh. But in our youth and ignorance, we did not even realize that we were landing in Rome on Good Friday. Every hotel room was already taken within a 100 mile radius of Rome. Being able to find no hotel rooms, we went to the American Embassy asking for help in lodging. Well, they were most accomodating. The facilities were not all that conducive to sleep, but being young we managed. One particularly buxom young lady, also a member of the military, was assigned to "sleep" in a dental chair in the medical wing of the Embassy. In the middle of the night, I decided to join her in the chair; and we managed to get it done. Next morning, we found that another couple had coupled on an exam bed where another young lady was assigned. All in all, the trip turned out to be a fantastic success.

Hitchcock TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Once I met a girl online...after we went out her friend wanted to stop at the xxx store. Before we left I got a BJ from the chick I met in an arcade booth.

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Welcome to Forums, AnneRandy. Great story!

Jim

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  ... 129  Next »
1121 to 1130 of 1283
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.