Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  ... 125  Next »
1121 to 1130 of 1247
User Details are only visible to members.
Not sure which is the strangest or mosty unusual:

1) on the trunk of the car in a WaWa parking lot. 2) on the back of a train caboose, a long side the road. 3) sitting in the drivers seat, foot on the brake stopped in the lane of travel on a main state road. (she couldn't wait & I couldn't keep driving) 4) bj while sitting at the table closest to the dance floor at a non swinging bar. (got a round of applaus for that one) 5) in a pup tent, at a NASCAR event with all your buddies 10 feet away and having her head pushing the top of the tent up & down. 6) in front of 2 State Policeman that we didn't know where watching until we heard the crunching sound from the 1 cop that was eating potatoe chips. (Good natured as they were, we still got in trouble) 7) my bosses desk.

Collegeville PA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Outside of Daytona beach, in the middle of a highway at 4:00 AM :)

Mercerville NJ
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Welcome to the forums Syracusemix4u!

:)

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10345 posts)
The hubby lost his V-Card at a religous Convention in Atl when he was 15 to a 19 year old chaperone, is that bad? He continues by saying there was his first serious gf who he plundered in a new car at the dealership during office hours, which he says he got caught, and thrown out of, but not before he says he redecorated the interior. He recomends Pathfinders now for their space. Wow, he's still going, Shea Stadium was a blast because he says, they did it on the walkway up to the upperdeck at an Expos game. But then when he and his "friend" tried it again in the upperdeck they got busted by the cops who surprisingly let him go. Then in the cab where the driver ran a light and got a ticket, but he said he was only gettin some head there. Okay I'm stopping there. We've got something to do now.

Leeds AL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
A few years ago in the K Mart parking lot in Southington about 1 in the afternoon. I was on my way to work (second Shift) and she was about to get on 84 and head back to school. We got in the back of my blazer and went at it.

New Hartford CT
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Walk in cooler at a 7-11 front yard of neighbors house with his wife on the top of pikes peak

Paris TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
While driving a a 18 wheeler rolling down I 84 in conn . lol . Doing 60 mph :)

Lakeland FL
Username hidden
(132 posts)
While driving down the interstate @ 75MPH. While flying a Cessna 172. In a barn. Out in the woods. In the back yard of our ministers lake cabin. In the ocean on a public beach. In a hospital bed (while a patient in the hospital and yes she was a nurse:) I am sure there are many more that I have forgotten.

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(48 posts)
The Lion's Head Gondola in Vail, Colorado. Thanks Nancy.

While scuba diving in 40 feet of water in Key West. Thanks Grace

In a barn hay loft with my ex-wife. Thanks #####

Key West FL
Username hidden
(118 posts)
The Bar at Hedo II? When my wife jumped atop a guy in the pool area, (okay... he had a scottish accent and he sounded a lot like Sean Connery, she almost had to wait in line!) We were told that we had to take it "indoors". How did you "swing" it in the pool?

Madison AL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  ... 125  Next »
1121 to 1130 of 1247
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.