Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  ... 135  Next »
1101 to 1110 of 1346
User Details are only visible to members.
Strangest sex / Most unusual place ... hmm ... i'd have to say that is a no brainier for me ... see ... i sort of like exhibition / public sex (although i haven't fully embraced it yet) ... and i have had quite a few strange / unusual sex stories ... i have to go with my first time ... i worked in a childrens party hall (ball crawl, video games, all that jazz .... etc....) i worked outside advertising along with this 31yo woman (I'm just 17 a month prior)... see to appeal to the kids we either wore power-rangers costumes or teenage mutant ninja turtle costumes ... and well after a week or two of flirting with her (another admission ... allot of older women are fucking hot!) ... while on break behind the building where the loading dock is ... i lit up a J ... she starts puffing w/ me ... so we go under one of the docked trailers ... J's done ... we're still locking lips ... young mr. evil (the virgin horndawg) unzips his pants and free's his member ... in the 5 seconds or so of silence and lack of reaction once she noticed ... i started to freak ... thinking this older woman is going to flip ... she swiftly, and to my relief anxiously grabs my cock and goes @ it ... I'm in the red power ranger outfit ... shes in the pink ... while receiving this womans fantastic blowjob i somehow break the piece of skin that holds her tongue down to the lower jaw ... but she still keeps going (while the dock workers are unloading the trailer above us...lol) ... needless to say we both had to have an elaborate story about where we were the hour and a half we were gone ... why our costumes had dirt all over them ... and why we both were sweating our asses off... lol ... ah .... the first time .... it wasn't a very romantic spot ... but its almost impossible to forget it ... lol ... hope you all get a good laugh from this story... i cant help but laugh every time i think about it ...

New York NY
Username hidden
(15 posts)
3Places Fitting Room yeah like who hasnt Public Storage shed {& yes we got Caught lol} 3 not sure if it counts but a guygot me off with his Fingers at an Applebees Bar

Surprise AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
3Places Fitting Room yeah like who hasnt Public Storage shed {& yes we got Caught lol} 3 not sure if it counts but a gut got me off with his Fingers at an Applebees Bar

Surprise AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
How about Like a Rock.....hehe

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
"just what would the tune be....LOL"

I take requests! LOL

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"Hmmm. Ever have a man wrap his lips around your clitoris and hum a nice deep tune? LOL

Jim"

no but with the accessories I have in that area it would most likely put me into orbit.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
well I think we're all goign to hell anyway. I did my best friends wifes brides maid in the confessional of the catholic church they were getting married at. Delayed the wedding 15 minutes. If he could've he would've demoted me to ring bearer but it was to late. Got a good laugh over it later.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
No Jim but it sures sounds like something I would love to here, would make for whole new feeling.....just what would the tune be....LOL

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
Hmmm. Ever have a man wrap his lips around your clitoris and hum a nice deep tune? LOL

Jim

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
You just know it PG I so love a mans deep voice singing.....mmmmmmmm. Makes me warm all the way down to where it counts....hehe

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  ... 135  Next »
1101 to 1110 of 1346
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.