Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 1105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Rowdy? We need to party!

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(330 posts)
Holy cow, Rowdy!

Better than Bubba & his list of shrimp recipes...

BT

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(10200 posts)
Geeezzzzzz, where to start! The 8th green on a golf course, (at night)....in the top of a 'castle' in a huge children play area ( again about midnight)...on the hood of a Sebring convertible at a park....Applebees bathroom stall....Ponderose bathroom stall.....friends plane, little cramped but it worked, auto pilot and he did my wife too....boat landing, kinda hidden while people were putting their boats in the water....my office at work....an insurance place I was doing some work at after hours...a friends NEW bed, (Never been slept in) while she was entertaining friends downstairs....a chapel bell tower, over looking a college campus....the horse carriage on Mackinaw Island, was a bit cold so we had a blanket over us and got a hand job, she licked the cum off her hand after wards, all the time while the guide was pointing out things on the island.....blow job on Lake Michigan beach,somewhat secluded... but did get caught by a couple who just giggled and kept walking....on the beach in Aruba, in a chaise lounger, water was washing up on us, about midnight....Along side a highway, in the grass late at night.....picnic table in a roadside park during the day....at a state park, got a BJ through the car window from someone I had known for about 10 mins, she was in the car I stood outside..... a teacher I was dating in her classroom, on several occasions....There are more, but these are the ones that come to mind.

Marshall MI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
@fun. You just brought back a very fond memory. (SMILES) My first wife and I were on a camping trip on Lake Livingston, Tx. with my best friend and his wife. All of us were young and newly married somewhat. Pop-up camper just like you. I guess the wife and I rocked the camper a little too much with what we thought was "slow sex". Maybe it was the noise. I don't know. But it wasn't long before my best friend(to this day still) and his wife were going at it too. That camper was rocking. Once the ice was broke and all on the same page it was full speed ahead.

Thanks "fun". I had forgotten all about that night.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(628 posts)
We had been married about 6 months and went on a 5-day camping vacation to Big Bend National Park with her parents. Being newlyweds I succumbed to her seductive temptation one night and we had slow sex on the bed on one side of a pop-up tent camper while her parents slept on the other bed about 8 feet away. We still laugh at how hard we were tying NOT to rock the camper, much less the world with our amorous performance.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(20 posts)
The hood of a 1965 Corvette. I don't know who's car it was but the hood was still warm and it only took her about 3 minutes to cum and we dashed away. If you see a 65' with ass rub marks on it…well…..

Moss Landing CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Good point AA. I did keep my stalls and horses "pristine". LOL No bugs!!!!! I'm too old for that now. No more trail rides or horses stalls for me. I'll let room service take care of it at the hotel. But, I do miss those trail riding days sometimes!! Especially the cowgirls in those tight wrangler jeans riding "bareback" later in the evening after a shower!!! MY, MY, MY!!!! Those were the days!!!!!!

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(628 posts)
That's a good case for keeping those stalls pristine.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
Speaking of rodeos and cowgirls, several years ago, my 3 stall horse trailer came in real handy on the annual (week long) trail rides headed in to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. Of course, I only took 2 horses and the front stall was stocked with hay and blankets. My tack room was too small. A cowgirl gave me that idea on my first organized trail ride. I'm sure it wasn't an original idea. Too many cowgirls and cowboys would disappear from the camp fires in the evenings for an hour or two and come back smiling. Now days most folks have sleepers on their trailers.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(628 posts)
Not my first Rodeo. :)

That reminds me... I had a naughty little cowgirl at a rodeo one time.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 1105   End
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex