Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex : Swingers Discussion 358331011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeStrangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 1020   End
User Details are only visible to members.
At least you guys are "smoker friendly." We smoke, but try to refrain from doing it as much as we can in the presence of non-smokers. And we always carry breath mints with us.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
For me it was lucky we lived in the country because we don't have a garage and I used to always strip on the front porch and this was in pre-swing days. I would leave it all out there leather coats and all. But it wasn't worth not being able to talk for days and all the coughing.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17720 posts)
They passed that law in Ohio years ago and I love it. I can go to a bar or restaurant and actually breathe plus like PG said, I don't have to take my clothes off in the garage when I get home. lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Been this way for years around here, thankfully. My lungs just can't handle it. Its also very nice not to come home from a night out smelling like I've been at a bonfire.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17720 posts)
Wow! They're talking about it in New Orleans, but right now it's only in restaurants. It's optional for bars.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I can not be around smoke indoors. Luckily here you can not smoke indoors anywhere public.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17720 posts)
My husband nor I smoke, so their new rule doesn't affect us. We have noticed a drop in the number of locals attending Colette's, but tourists usually go regardless. (They probably don't know until after they've paid!) While we don't like being around the smoke at Nympho's it's not bad enough to keep us away. It's mostly at the bar, and never allowed near the play rooms any way. I wouldn't be surprised if Colette's changes the rules back.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I for one am happy to hear there isn't smoking at Collete's, I have now marked Nympho's off my places to ever visit. I forget there are still places where smoking is allowed in clubs.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17720 posts)
Oh and this one....when I started my business I was one of those idiots that ran out and bought an expensive sports car when we started making money. So one night I pick this girl up in a bar (yes, it was because I was driving a Ferrari...lol) and drove to my old HS and pulled right by the front door and had her blow me. Of course, we had to stop when a cop tapped on the window and asked what the hell I thought I was doing.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
cpl, your 50 yd line story reminded me of a high school escapade. I used to drag race and we snuck into the track one night and fucked on the starting line. lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 1020   End
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex