Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  ... 129  Next »
1091 to 1100 of 1283
User Details are only visible to members.
Can we say off topic LOL

Lewiston MI
Username hidden
(45 posts)
LOL, thank y'all!!! Yeah, they are pretty alright for 3 children yanking on them and 34 years of gravity LOL. Thank you all very much. Shelly

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Shelly, You still have it. Move to Atlanta we'll take care of you . )

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I was reading these until I saw NicatNites default pic. Man, MY breasts used to look like that! LOL, Shelly

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Hey, I want to get screwed on a counter. This shits just not fair lol. Shelly

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
We are thinking October for our NOLA trip...we will start making definite plans in a few months and keep you posted...

In the mean time, we will be anxiously awaiting pics from the upcoming get together with the lovely Hedos..and your trips!

:):)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
On a film set on the bed of a pick up truck in the middle of the jungle in Panama.

Sandy OR
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
NOLA is a definite...we just need to confirm a date...

We already told Mariana that we wanted to make the trip to NY/NJ so we were hoping you could join us there as well...oh well, I guess we will have to take on ALL of NJ alone...lol

A

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
With an ex up against the wall of indepenence hall in the shadows. she was wearing a short skirt and had been teasing all day, so I took advantage of the op. after we were done we noticed a few people had been watching.

Croydon PA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
Works for us, make it happen! In fact, with a little planning in advance, we can make it a hot tub/deck party here. June should be great weather to make that happen!

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  ... 129  Next »
1091 to 1100 of 1283
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.