Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  ... 119  Next »
1081 to 1090 of 1186
User Details are only visible to members.
1. In a SCIF tape vault, where I worked.

2. In the tack room of a barn.

3. Mountain hillside on a large boulder.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
from most recent to long ago 1) drove up the side of a hill and first used the front seat of truck and then the tailgate...with guards on a fixed post that got a great show. 2)all the bathrooms of a nudist resort 3)along a path skyline drive 4)upper stockroom of the kmart i was working at 5)library floor after hours 6)WOODSTOCK in the MUD

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(40 posts)
The balcony of every resort we have stayed in ( and future resorts). In the water at the beach ( it was a nude beach). In a lava tube on the Big Island ( we did go further than anyone in the tube)! Hope to add to the list.

Green Valley AZ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
in the dugout of the little league ball field in the evening.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(7 posts)
At Turtle Bay Park in Redding, CA. An ex gf gave me head in one of the open areas of the park's nature walk. She finished me just before a family of five walked by.

Paradise CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
i never judge but that was very tacky

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
The old Jewel Tower in London, England. Not the one where they currently keep the crown jewels but the smaller one behind Westminster Abbey. I was a quiet tourist morning and wife gave me an incredible BJ up on the second floor behind a glass display case. She finished just as on elderly couple walked into the main exhibit area behind us. It was so hot...

Martinshohe Rhineland-palatinate Germany
Username hidden
(1 post)
Yeah, we thought about this and had to think for a minute...so many places, so many chances to get caught. The times we parked on the side of the road in Parks, parking lots....gosh. It made us blush to remember all the times we had near public sex. We see now that it was just a step on our road to becoming swingers. That time she was bent over the bench on the side of a popular biking path....that was a quick one! But a great one! Several public parks have been used...never far off the path. Once we made love 3 times in an afternoon at a picnic shelter! And how many times have we stripped naked in the hot tub and gone at it...at my friends house....during parties! And have you ever had sex in a Honda CRX with the doors closed? Talk about gymnastics! We didn't even have tinted windows. We are SURE we've never been caught! LOL! But if you want to know the truth, the most absolutely unusual sex we ever had in our lives was the most extraordinary circumstances ever. Mrs. E at one time suffered a grave medical injury that led to a life and death battle with sepsis. She won that battle, but the price to pay was a half a year in a hospital. She spent 4 months recovering but couldn't leave the hospital b/c she had, and had to have, a gaping wound in her abdomen. She had to wait 4 months to have the surgery that would close the wound. During that time she had no less than 14 tubes inserted in her and was unable to get out of bed but for only limited periods. This was real...there was a lot of pain and fear in that time, but there was passion. In the beginning, Mrs. E was admitted for emergency surgery and as a result of extreme sepsis was put into a medically induced coma to save her life. It took 6 weeks for the infection to subside and for her to regain consciousness. The 1st couple of hours she was awake...and at this point didn't even know why she was in a hospital, or why there was a tube in her neck, and yet, despite this...she flashed me...and winked! This is not some sicko fantasy, it's just who we are...we are so intensely physical that her thoughts on seeing me was to be, well, lascivious. I knew she would live then....really...I felt as if she would survive...she was still alive. I wasn't aroused, I was relieved. But it took months to convalesce. And one night during that time.... She was in the bed, with a bandaged stomach wound as big as my hand, I had helped her bandage it, and we pulled the little curtain around the hospital bed. I very carefully climbed on top of her. I supported my weight on my arms and knees...and without disturbing a tube, we made love for the first time in 4 months. Mrs. E here...just a note to say it was a celebration of love and life and was an affirmation that despite the situation, I was still a woman in his eyes and not just some medical trauma. And in our trying times, I go back to the fact that even then, we were able to connect with each other and both needed to be together, so what else could life throw at us that we can't overcome? ....NOTHING! Out of our darkest time came our greatest strength and ...giggle...our most unusual sex. The funny part is that I bragged to the nurses that I had "got some" and they were JEALOUS!!! The joke from that time until I left the hospital was that I was "gettin' it" more than they were!! LOL!!

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Well, I have to say that the strangest place I've ever had sex was when I was dating a convenience store clerk in Florida. Anyone familiar with that area knows that Circle K convenience stores are dominant in that area. My girl worked the night shift and so, while 3-4 customers were milling around outside, we were in the cooler.....stocking up! It was cold as hell, but the orgasm was so intense...

Ramseur NC
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Hmmmm...in a cemetary. My girlfriend at the time thought it would be hot, I was just worried about the cops.

Another time was on a park bench in the middle of a thunderstorm at night. That was hot.

Milford PA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  ... 119  Next »
1081 to 1090 of 1186
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.