Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
GoTo Page: Less ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111
Start   1081 to 1090 of 1105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
think it would be easier to name places we haven't.... car while driving, car parked in cemetery, motorcycle in yard, snowmobile in winter, 4 wheeler while riding with friends(we stopped to have a quicke, and they came back looking for us..to funny)in numerous hotel pools and hot tubs, got head smack dab in the middle of 50 people at a house party,on a train in germany, in tent with buddy watching, many times at local bowling alley,too much to go on

Midland MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
While in college, dating a beautiful lady that couldn't keep her clothes on when it rained, driving my "67 GTO she would face the back of the car and straddle me. Oh for the memories of her legs wrapped around my bucket seat.

Port Charlotte FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
CnL04...it is so funny that is what my wife and I use to do when we were dating 20 years ago...many many close calls and I think my mother inlaw even saw my naked white ass running across to the bathroom one day as well....she wasnt suppose to be home for hours...lol

St Andrews Canada
Username hidden
(29 posts)
shame to hear that. as it is yet another excellent way to get to know folks. and have some diversions as well as adult fun too. however. so glad to hear you had fun of your own in the railroad scene.!!LOL.... sugardaddy14u

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
No, that was my boyfriend's family- was never really an interest of mine, although I must admit I was pretty impressed with their collection. They all spent a lot of time and energy on building their "town", and it was huge!

I spent a lot of time down in their basement with my boyfriend....who was also huge ; )

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
CnLo4. Are you folks still interested in Modelrailroading. We are.

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
Well, not sex per se, but my high school boyfriend and I had some pretty heavy duty fooling around going on in the basement of his parents' house before Easter dinner, with his whole family AND the Monsignor of their church (HIGHLY religious Catholics) upstairs....or so we THOUGHT, as he decided to come see the model train set up downstairs. I'm SURE he didn't know WHAT was going on down there.... L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Did that McDonald's manager ask for sloppy seconds as payment for covering for you? LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Driving down interstate in the middle of the day in Denver, Co while my wife had sex with a friend the back set. we stopped at a road side park after they had finished to let him drive while i got some action. it's funny, he made a commit on where the mirror was turned when he started driving, but he didn't move it.. lol in a taxi in Dallas, Tx we didn't finish because we was worried about the driver having a wreak.. I got the SHIT slapped out of me on this one, we was in a caboose at work, she was on the clock. when we got finished i asked her how it felt to be a whore (joking). it took her a second to reliaze what i ment. she was on the clock we just had sex. anyway i was zipping up my fly when she knocked the shit out of me.. lol

Katy TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Vixen, that image of being found at a crash site brought back a memory of the time I was naked and performing oral on a woman on the floor under her Christmas tree and somehow managed to stick my big toe in an empty Christmas tree light socket! Woohooo! Talk about TINGLE! LOL

We laughed hysterically thinking about what would have happened if that had electrocuted us instead of just giving us a tingle. Can you imagine being found with your tongue welded to a clitoris? ROFL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111
Start   1081 to 1090 of 1105   End
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex