Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  ... 121  Next »
1081 to 1090 of 1203
User Details are only visible to members.
A few years ago in the K Mart parking lot in Southington about 1 in the afternoon. I was on my way to work (second Shift) and she was about to get on 84 and head back to school. We got in the back of my blazer and went at it.

New Hartford CT
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Walk in cooler at a 7-11 front yard of neighbors house with his wife on the top of pikes peak

Paris TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
While driving a a 18 wheeler rolling down I 84 in conn . lol . Doing 60 mph :)

Lakeland FL
Username hidden
(132 posts)
While driving down the interstate @ 75MPH. While flying a Cessna 172. In a barn. Out in the woods. In the back yard of our ministers lake cabin. In the ocean on a public beach. In a hospital bed (while a patient in the hospital and yes she was a nurse:) I am sure there are many more that I have forgotten.

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(48 posts)
The Lion's Head Gondola in Vail, Colorado. Thanks Nancy.

While scuba diving in 40 feet of water in Key West. Thanks Grace

In a barn hay loft with my ex-wife. Thanks #####

Key West FL
Username hidden
(118 posts)
The Bar at Hedo II? When my wife jumped atop a guy in the pool area, (okay... he had a scottish accent and he sounded a lot like Sean Connery, she almost had to wait in line!) We were told that we had to take it "indoors". How did you "swing" it in the pool?

Madison AL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
- Standing in the middle of the sidewalk at Hedo - Driving down Dale Mabry in Tampa during rush hour with a girl on my lap, facing out the back window - Observation deck of the Ponce Inlet lighthouse just south of Daytona - 3 some on the rear deck of a cabin cruiser while a huge tour boat circled us, on the intercoastal in Ft. Lauderdale

My best one was the day I went with a lifestyle couple I know and the husband's best friend. The other two guys left us immediately after we got in the park at Epcot Center, saying, "We'll meet you in 4 hours."

She and I fucked on every ride in Epcot. God knows how many cameras we were captured by that day!

Kane

Port Orange FL
Username hidden
(54 posts)
On the roof while we were building our house. It was wild with the slant and I don't like heights but that made it even more fun!

Menifee CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
On the roof while we were building our house. It was wild with the slant and I don't like heights but that made it even more fun!

Menifee CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
A church basement her FIRST TIME!! That's brave!

Boulder City NV
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  ... 121  Next »
1081 to 1090 of 1203
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.