Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
GoTo Page: Less ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110
Start   1081 to 1090 of 1092   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Laughs...

We haven't had the pleasure, ABS...you owe me a shower fuck ;)

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
The shower in the guy's bathroom in a college dorm...the guy was a jerk, but it was a great couple of months ; )

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
We've had a couple of strange places--on a bench during a carnival, 50 yard line of a footbal field (no game playing--damn), on a bridge at Rickets State park during day hours, on Fort Story, VA Army base on the beach (didn't know til after we were in a restricted area and the MP's were watching), on a four wheeler, snowmobile, motorcycle, and in my Mustang. At my husbands previous work in a storage shed. these are some of our unusual places..... S & K : )

Hughesville PA
Username hidden
(2060 posts)
LOL great topic! There has been a few strange places. On Rt 78 in N.J. by West portal, there is a train tunnel that goes under rt 78, that was very interesting, trying to get the dirt off my knees. I went to college at Jersey city state college and worked in the kitchen, there was a ultilty elevator that you could stop between floors. That provided some fun during breaks. In Clinton N.J. behind what used to be the Laneco plazza is a big lake, had some fun in a rowboat once. In my teen years was seeing a guy that was a security office and in the middle of the night did it once in the gym of Hunterdon Central High School in Flemington N.J. and once on a conference table at the Tenneco factory business office in Flemington,N.J.

Palmer Twp PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I dunno what it is about Pennsylvania, but it's definitely been added to the "relocation" list ;)

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
yeah.... just what happened in that tent?

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
ok, what happened in the tent?

E Fallowfield PA
Username hidden
(160 posts)
is there such a thing as a 'strange' place to have sex? strange is like normal, both such relative terms. i say we all just have sex wherever, whenever we feel like it.

E Fallowfield PA
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Maybe her "dearly departed" husband had always dreamed of having a threesome!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Maybe that was just her way of "including" her beloved deceased hubby? LMAO!!!!!

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110
Start   1081 to 1090 of 1092   End
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex