Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
GoTo Page: Less ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111
Start   1071 to 1080 of 1105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think it was 1987, I was a senior in high school. My girlfriend (wife now) and I was parked in front of Marketsquare arena for a White Snake and Great White concert with hundreds of people walking by. Another great place was in a life guard tower on a beach in florida.

Greenwood IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
what are we callin sex??is it penetration or oral or hand jobs. BBking concert at the van weitzel in sarasota florida. How about a picnic table at a beach park? The beaches of sarasota,longboat key . in the gulf?How about hood of the car in parking lots of pubs and clubsSide of the road oin the way home from a night of playing..Hottub of a hotel ,we were not staying at? On a dance floor at paradise lakes nudist resort.In a pub while sitting at the table, bar bathroom?If theses are strange then I am a really strange or unusual person. We love spur of the moment sex!

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We had sex in the parking lot of a church during the day when the day care was letting out! Totally wild!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
Hi all. We decided to go park at our old spot a couple years after we got married. It was at an old water pumping station down a dead end road. So were going at it when an officer drives up. He was trying not to grin and we were trying to dress FAST! He checked our licenses and asked what the hell we were doing out there when we were married. Then he said that the place was under surveillance and shined his light at newspapers which had turned black. He sid it was from solvents used in bomb making and sent us home.

I guess we are on a police video tape/training film somewhere going at it.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(4 posts)
For us as a couple: in the car at the parking lot of a fairly busy diner along a busy roadway during rush hour. For him: On a college baseball field at 3 am in October in Pennsylvania. She won't say ;)

Austin TX
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Hmmm, is a hand job "sex?" LOL These days I'm not sure!

That reminds me, though, of the year when we had to cancel our New Year's Eve Swing party we were supposed to host because I had a mild heart attack the day before and was in the hospital.

One of our swinging lady friends came to the hospital to visit me. She decided I needed some special "nursing," so she pulled the curtain around my bed, whipped out a breast (and she is VERY well endowed) and stuck it in my mouth! LOL I always wondered what the nurses out at the nursing station thought when they saw a spike in my vital signs!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
When in college, age 21, my parents used to boat a lot. They had a 34ft. cabin cruiser. I had sex with my b/f at the time, while my parents were literally 3 ft. away snoring. We were discreet (spoon position and no moaning), but it was still weird to have them there. It wasn't a turn on! --Jen

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Most of this is on our profile but it's a fun topic for us. In rough chronological order, in a rest stop on I-5, by the riverside, at the beach, behind the back row of a regular movie theater, in our parked car at a nudist resort, and her riding her friend while I drove down a very busy street.

Fair Oaks CA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
WELL THERE WERE THREE PLACES, THE FIRST WAS BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL IN JAMAICA. I WENT TO A CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL AND WE HAD A VERY OLD CATHEDRAL THERE AND ONE MORNING WE HAD A MASS THERE AND I CAN STILL REMEMBER FATHER MCQUADE CHANTING IN LATIN UPSTAIRS WHILE I WAS DOING SOME CHANTING OF MY OWN DOWNSTAIRS IN THE BATHROOM WITH AN OLD GIRLFRIEND OF MINE. THE OTHER WAS BETWEEN FLOORS ON AN ELEVATOR IN THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND THE MOST RECENT ONE IS WITH MY WIFE SITTING IN THE PASSENGER SEAT OF OUR TRUCK ME OUTSIDE,HER LEGS SPREAD WIDE, ONE FOOT RESTING ON THE DOOR JAM ME IN THE MIDDLE HAVING FUN WHILE CARS PASS BY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY PARK IN OUR FRIEND'S DRIVEWAY

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
In a Lave Tunnel on a beautiful cove in Hawaii

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(69 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111
Start   1071 to 1080 of 1105   End
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex