Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  ... 122  Next »
1071 to 1080 of 1217
User Details are only visible to members.
Ah, where to start:

-A BJ in a top-secret tape vault (I won't tell you who I worked for..) -Her, bent over the fender of my car, parked by a cornfield. -Balcony of my second floor apartment, evening as people walked by. She was leaning over, elbows on the railing, me behind. -Planned for over a week, we had a 69 session on a blanket in the back yard on a Sunday afternoon. -Friendly necking in the kitchen heated up, so I removed her clothes, lifted her up to the island counter and ate her. -In the tack room of our stable our two libidos collided. I pulled down her pants and we had a quickie with her bent over.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
In the breakfast room at a hotel.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
On a girlfriends front porch Mother in laws kitchen table while she was home On a boat going 70mph On wife's roomates couch with her watching

Midland City AL
Username hidden
(1 post)
On a golf course in the middle of February while cross country skiing. Talk about a hot hole.

Grand Rapids MI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Our most recent unusual spot was in the hallway in Harrah's last weekend...yeah, I know, What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas..but then what's the fun in not sharing?? :):)

BTW, the picture of her in the mirror is just prior to the "event"...lol

Also had the experience of her straddling me as I drove down the highway and since she is 5'9", visibility (of the road) was ZERO...lol...but I had a great view of her breasts! :)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
On a Billboard platform next to a highway around dusk, 25 feet in the air.

Jay

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
O.k....get out the virgin posters welcome!!! Two weeks ago, actually did it in the back seat of my company Subaru with the wife and a close female friend, in a gas station parking lot! Geez, only slightly ackward, I drove home while they were in the back...needless to stay I made it as far as I could go...then had to leap in! Wound up standing outside with the door open as my wife was bent over going at it with her! Not complaining though...it was all good in the end!

Clarks Summit PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
It depends on what is considered unusual but for me I'd have to say the parking lot of dentist office and movie theater (not that kind..the regular mall cineplex kind..lol) rank up there. Back corner of night club was fun. Driving down the interstate was memorable because trying to steer while girlfriend was riding me was a challenge.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1 post)
On a beach at the Jersey shore, a group of lifeguards walked by as she was riding me and we got applause:)

East Brunswick NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
The strangest place I have ever had sex is in the backseat was the backseat of a car driven by my best friend with my wife in the front and me getting a blowjob by his wife in the backseat and not making a sound - even when I came in her mouth. These were the days prior to the lifestyle when snaking around was the thing.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
« Prev  1 ...  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  ... 122  Next »
1071 to 1080 of 1217
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.