Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  ... 135  Next »
1071 to 1080 of 1346
User Details are only visible to members.
I still can't believe that I did this - on my parent's bed during thanksgiving dinner - just wish we would have locked the door!

The surprise to see my then 70 year old grandmother open the door looking for her coat was the most embarrassing time of my life. Thank god she thinks it was my little cousin!

Deer Park NY
Username hidden
(67 posts)
I worked and lived there while going through my divorce...quite fun and eye opening, and has always been one of my favorite places to go! Still is!

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
Had sex in the ball pit of King Arthurs Court while working at Cedar Point (an thrill/amusement park) here in Sandusky Ohio. The park was open to employees 24 hours a day because they had an employee beach. Needless to say alot of sex went on everywhere throughout the park after closing. Anyway myself and a girl i was dating at the time managed to end up having a little romp in a padded pit with a million of those little plastic balls. Actually a few other employees walked by while we were in there and I'm sure witht the noise (it was very hard to be quiet with all those balls and my balls moving around LOL) they knew something was going on.

Chris

and a girl i was dating decided why not crawl into the ball pit of this attraction

North Olmsted OH
Username hidden
(24 posts)
In the pool at a resort in Aruba in broad daylight with people swimming around us trying to get to the pool bar!

Mahopac NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
In a tall grassy field in a National Park, just 40-50' off the beaten path. Could hear people walking by, looked up one time to see 2 deer standing 10' away watching us.

Username hidden
(5 posts)
In the grooms bed with his bride the night before the wedding...I was best man!

The Villages FL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
In the storage closet of a bar after happy hour...I mean hey, the door was unlocked.

Santa Monica CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Not sure that its really strange but had a great time on the beach in Jupiter FL..LOL at least until the cop came along and told us to go home..., but fun.

West Palm Beach FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
UNDER our pontoon boat on a very busy island on my parents bed with my parents in the living room ! that was hot just the thought of them walking in WOW MY A*S WOULD HAVE BEEN GRASS AND DAD WOULD HAVE BEEN THE MOWER !!

Lewiston MI
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Underneath the brooklyn bridge. almost got caught by the cops but luckily the windows were steamed up enough that they couldn't see what was going on.

Several beaches - nothing out of the ordinary

Annapolis MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
« Prev  1 ...  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  ... 135  Next »
1071 to 1080 of 1346
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.