Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  ... 125  Next »
1071 to 1080 of 1248
User Details are only visible to members.
We were leading an offroading club up a mountain trail. There were a couple of trucks having trouble getting up the hill. While waiting for them he bent me over the front seat with the doors open to block the obvious and he "took care" of himself right there. Left me seconds to pull myself together as others approached the vehicle.

I love offroading :)

Agoura Hills CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
First date? What a slut!! And I mean that in the most envious and complimentary way...lol

A

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
First date, 15 years ago. Jane, now my wife, gave me a blow job in the elevator at Universal Citywalk

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
band instrument room in school, in the middle of class!

Saint Joseph MO
Username hidden
(4 posts)
On the beach in the Dominican

Barrie Canada
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Pirates of the Carribean ride in Disney World. Now THAT was a rush!!! LOL

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(1147 posts)
BJ in the hallway of a bar, near the restrooms. No one walked by, amazingly!

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
There was this one time, in band camp.......

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Last summer out in a hunting ground, we just made it in a hunting tower. Very special doggy style while other people walking by less than 15 feet away.

Trondheim Norway
Username hidden
(3 posts)
My husband and I met as camp counselors in the Hill Country. We had to be creative in finding times/places for sexual encounters. We spent many an evening, after the campers were in bed..on the back porch of the units engaged in clothes on fun. Then there were the numerous blow jobs i gave him on the nature trail, at the amphitheater, beside the river...

I would have to say the Guadeloupe River near New Braunfels, Tx is the most unusual place we ever had sex. We were with a group of fellow counselors, on a well deserved break from camp, tubing lazily down the river. It was too much, the peace and quiet, half nude bodies, and a little alcohol involved. We just pulled my suit to the side, and he proceeded to slowly have his way with me. I thought we were being pretty sneaky..until later. A friend of mine floated up beside me and asked if we had fun. I tried to play dumb..but his erection was clearly pushing against his swimsuit..telling me he knew...

Irving TX
Username hidden
(46 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  ... 125  Next »
1071 to 1080 of 1248
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.