Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  ... 129  Next »
1071 to 1080 of 1283
User Details are only visible to members.
On our quad at the top of the dumont sand dunes! Had to make it quick on account of blowing sand, but was an excellent rush.

Billings MT
Username hidden
(22 posts)
In best friends hotel room on their honeymoon with the Maid of Honor, while he was passed out on the floor, and his new wife was watching TV in the same bed we were doing it in. It was a king bed and would have been a shame to not try it out.

Username hidden
(23 posts)
A BJ in the car on I-80 West (in road construction in PA) while driving home from NYC today....not particualrly unusual or strange but DAMN it felt good....lol

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
On a Judges bench, in police station, on & in police car, supervisors table, stair case in hotel. I like sex in strange places.

Meridian MS
Username hidden
(2 posts)
In the middle of a rope bridge that ran under a very long bridge--at least a few hundred feet up from the canyon below-hanging on for dear life! What can I say? LOL! I was young and daring once too!

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
For some this might be strange, but it was in an Ambulance with lights and sirens going traveling through the middle of town. We call it the code 3 club.

Riviera TX
Username hidden
(9 posts)
M... damn right! We most likely will get blacklisted in the neighborhood and will be known as "those people".....

Sandy OR
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
in all the bathrooms men and women's at a nudist resort

Lutz FL
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Don't know if it's strange or unusual but in the back of a NYC cab.

E

Newark NJ
Username hidden
(515 posts)
A nooner on the hood of our car parked on the street in front of our property in Panama.

Sandy OR
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  ... 129  Next »
1071 to 1080 of 1283
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.