Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  ... 116  Next »
1061 to 1070 of 1152
User Details are only visible to members.
SailMe

Welcum to the forums virgin poster. Mmmmmmmmmm! Very HOT!

RaveN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
College campuses have alot of potential...against the shelves at the main UF library...on top of a running dryer at the public laundrymat(during undergrad years)...on top of both of our desks in our offices with windows overlooking campus. Great ideas from this post though...maybe a glass elevator overlooking a major city...I know Baltimore has one.

Catonsville MD
Username hidden
(15 posts)
In the control booth of a Off-B'way NYC theater during a show I was running a board for. Pretty cool. There was a full house in the audience, and the stage manager was right next door, and had he looked to his left, could have seen us through the window. Needless to say, we had to keep very quiet, and I had to make sure I still hit all of my cues!

White Plains NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
in our camaro on the highway at 80 mph after most of the meet n greets we go to lol she has riden me more then once for miles on end lol even kept between the white lines (sorta ) lol ...........somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
my wife and i in the keys, right next to the road, bent her over the lobster crates,was really exciting with the traffic going by.

Holly MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Desertlust, Jenken, and GatorinLA,

Welcum to the forums. Got me a threesome of virgins posters! Woo Hoo!!

I loved the part about the hair tickling your balls. Mmmmmmm!!

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
well we've screwed on a paddle boat during a family reunion. On theobservation deck of the YMCA ( feel sorry for the person who had to clean up that mess) but the most intense was the BJ Nicloe gave while driving down the highway. WOW best orgasm ever but damn is that dangerous. The further along she got the faster I was going.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(433 posts)
on the beach in Barcelona. between my friend and myself, we spoke spanish and were on our way to a date with 2 good-looking Spanish men. On the way there, met 2 American Marines and went out with them instead. After us both fucking our guys on the beach, we realized our clothes had been stolen :( What an interesting walk it was back to the hotel......

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
In the past 2 weeks, I would say, the hotel hot tub in Oklahoma. It was indoors and right in the middle of all the rooms, about 11 am. Just could not say no! Boy, the places I have public played in have been so many in the past. I am very much an exhibitionist and love the thrill of almost getting caught. Mmmmmmmmmmm!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hehehe i remember an experiance that happened like 2 or 3 weeks ago with another couple on SLS. We have become good friends so were always hanging out at all times of the day. One day all 4 of us were taking the female of the other couple to work. We were about 1/2 an hour early so we decided to go off and play :-) We were in his truck so went onto a parking lot for a hotel that was up on a hill surronded by high bushes. So there we were swapping in a 4dr pickup truck (had a lot of space actually). And a cop car pulls up right behind us. We all freak out. My GF is throwing on her shirt in the front seat with her partner, while my partner was doing the same. (by the way i think the cop got a glance of my girls tits, she was pulling her shirt down as her partner was rolling down the windows. :-) he just asked us what we were doing, we just said we were messing around and sorry. he said thats what the hotel was for and told us to leave. Ahhh that was badass! :-) what a rush that was.

San Bernardino CA
Username hidden
(120 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  ... 116  Next »
1061 to 1070 of 1152
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy