Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  ... 135  Next »
1061 to 1070 of 1347
User Details are only visible to members.
Twenty five years ago, it was in a phone booth (anyone besides me remember those?), close to downtown Lubbock. It was winter, COLD AS HELL, and the most fun I've ever had standing up. More recently, it was in a cordonned off area of a decommissioned aircraft carrier docked at Corpus Christi. It looked like they were in the process of renovating it. As we were getting dressed, we almost got caught by a lost troop of cub scouts who almost walked in on us.

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
How did you almost get caught out in the desert?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Way out in the Nevada desert. Almost go caught too.

Bath OH
Username hidden
(48 posts)
Good one Charlotte. I'm old enough to remember watching that episode. :-)

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Yosemite National Park, 9500 feet up, around the corner from Sentinel Dome in broad daylight. Ah the wonders of primitive lust....

Graham

Duncanville TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
"That would have to be in the Butt Bob"

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
i guess one of the most strangest place the wife and i have done it is the theatre...that was exciting...not that many people in the theatre but there were enough....to make it exciting....

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Actually - I was close to doing it in the Ear...

In Soho Manhattan there is a bar that has been affectionately called the Ear because the "Bar" neon sign broke years and years ago (My father said it was like that she he used to go in the 70's and 80's)... and the B now looks like an E.

Deer Park NY
Username hidden
(67 posts)
See, it's all in how you read it. I thought first time Iiread it he was glad his grandmother thought he was "with" his cousin.

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Wonder if it really counts as being caught since she thought it was someone else?!?! Thank god!

Actually at least we were mature enough to throw the coats off the bed before getting naked.

Deer Park NY
Username hidden
(67 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  ... 135  Next »
1061 to 1070 of 1347
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.