Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  ... 129  Next »
1061 to 1070 of 1283
User Details are only visible to members.
ON OUR ARTIC CAT 2UP SNOWMOBILE IN THE WOOD JUST OFF THE SNOWMOBILE TRAIL

Lewiston MI
Username hidden
(45 posts)
No Nic, we were motorcycling riding and just couldn't wait tell we got home saw the mound know one around and did it...lol

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
On a parkbench outside the NCO Club at Wright Patterson AFB. The military police were not amused to say the least.

Ashland KY
Username hidden
(15 posts)
During a game JoAnn??

Welcome to the forums Amore...woohoo...got us a virgin...lol

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Behind a mound at a ball park....mmmmmmm

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
Mississippi rest stop behind a tree dressing room at the Gap

Jacksonville AL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
In the back seat of my Chevy Tahoe - while her husband was driving us around town.

Roselle Park NJ
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Welcome to the forums Thoma....

Woohoo...got us a virgin!!

N&A

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
For me its a tie... 1) In the disco at Hedo 2, while the awards for the PJ party were going on...... 2) At ricks cafe watching the sunset

both times we were in the company of the ladies husbands it is such a honor to be invited into a couples life....

Montego Bay Nothing
Username hidden
(87 posts)
I still need to do something out in public, but this is all I got.

In the cab of a tiller (2 drivers) firetruck. The guys walked in on us and we decided to go for a ride since they kept busting chops. Then we parked the jeep in the Little League parking lot (it's nearly midnight) and she decides to start with a little oral to keep me warm since it's about 15 degrees outside. My former DARE officer pulls up to find out what's going on when a call comes through. I catch myself in my zipper and we didn't get to finish until we got to her couch at home with her parents upstairs. Some night. WHEW

Username hidden
(64 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  ... 129  Next »
1061 to 1070 of 1283
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.