Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  ... 133  Next »
1061 to 1070 of 1324
User Details are only visible to members.
Almost forgot. With my ex before we were married on the beach in broad daylight under a blanket with people walking five feet away. Discovered that part of my butt was showing. Nobody said a thing.

Tappen Canada
Username hidden
(12 posts)
With my ex shortly after we married. In a field behind some hay bales while they were still bailing the hay

Tappen Canada
Username hidden
(12 posts)
On the back of a train caboose parked behind the police station in front of an elementary school at midnight. I was young (20), he was hot, and we were both horny. It was fun, it was exciting and it was dangerous, and really bad. We both had fun, and yes, we went back a few more times. Hey, when you find a good spot, you use it.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
ft.laud beach in the kiddy playground...at 9 pm people walking all around while i had her bent over asking for a facile.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Inside an enclosed horse drawn carraige in Philadelphia durning the winter time while we were being given a tour.

N Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
"Does fucking a college guy that I just met in a men's room stall at Squid Roe (night club) in Cabo, Mexico qualify as unusal or strange?"

It depends. Are you the female half of the couple or are you a male republican senator from Idaho?

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(82 posts)
At a open house for sale. Did not buy the house, but it was worth a try.

Wichita KS
Username hidden
(1 post)
in or out of handcuffs lol

Terrell TX
Username hidden
(474 posts)
Back seat of a squad car!!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I did a NuN once she had left the church and decided to become a humanbeing again

Terrell TX
Username hidden
(474 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  ... 133  Next »
1061 to 1070 of 1324
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.