Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
GoTo Page: Less ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111
Start   1061 to 1070 of 1105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The best public sex for us, was standing outside in the parking lot a major hotel dance bar hotspot. niki was wearing a mini skirt with no panties and some nice heels. i pulled my pants down and lifted her skirt and took her from behind standing in the lot with all sorts of people around walking to there cars. its was so hot that night. can't wait to do it again....

Pittsfield MA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
we were at a RR crossing on a motorcycle, waiting....and waiting....and, well, you guessed the rest. it was exhilarating. warm summer night. no traffic. just the train....and there was no caboose to wave to. we had all the time we needed as the train choo chooed by.

Cheektowaga NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Only if you consider "water sports" to be sex!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
This one time, at Church Camp! No, REALLY! I was Director, she was a Counselor, it had been a long week, we met up to "inspect" a cabin that was being renovated, all the kids were occupied at the other end of the Camp. We conceived our son, now 17, that afternoon. He heard some of the story recently at an "Oldyweds" party game at some friends..... He was quite embarrassed AND impressed.

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
Haven't thought about this in a while, but how about: In my girlfriend's parents' bedroom! We we naked, sweaty and stroking it fast and furiously! There was only one way in and out of that bedroom and that was down a narrow hallway. They lived in a small home and her Dad came home early and we didn't hear him come in the front door. He was headed down the hallway and her brother caught him and off and asked him to come to the back yard and look at something. (Afterward, her brother constantly reminded me of how much I owed him.) I was in my clothes down the hall and out the front door in seconds! 'Course, being a horny, obnoxious, arrogant and a waaay- smarter-than-an-adult teenager, I then rang the front doorbell. Her dad answered the door (he didn't like me) with a "what do you want!!?" He let me in, called his daughter, who came out looking somewhat flushed and disheveled. He went to his bedroom and my girlfirned and I went out in the back yard to a large playhouse where she dropped her jeans, turned her back to me, bent over and we finished our interrupted tryst. She was my first and most passionate love and I still think about her.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1214 posts)
The most strange place or circumstance might be difficult as we've had sex in a lot of really FUN places. Probably the most public was on the front lawn of the National Weather Service building in Boulder Colorado. It was a gorgeous, sunny day the first week in June and it was so nice we just had to go for it! There were a few people that pretty obvioiusly knew what was going on but no one bothered us. A girlfriend and I also had each other in the back seat of our car all the way from Buffalo to Cleveland on bright sunny day as our husbands drove and watched, along with every vehicle that happened by. Of course about the only ones that could really see much more than a pair of heels in each back window were the truckers:-) We're still looking for unigue places so if you have any suggestions let us know!

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(52 posts)
ALWAYS lock the doors when you're in the van!!!!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
A few years ago my wife and I went on vacation to New England with her parents. We shared rooms every night so needless to say, not much was happening. On about the third night the wife and went for a walk... we came back to the hotel, hopped in our mini van (deep tinted). We laid the middle seat back and went to town. We were having fun 69'ing when someone got in the car next to us.

We had some great sex making that van rock. We have done it all over the place... parking in a church parking lot, on the front porch of our cabin, along a creek while fishing, in our garage... nothing is out of the question as long as we won't get arrested or end up flashing kids.

Red Lion PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
In the FL Keys, we took my dad's boat out for a "Moonlight Ride".....Unfortuantely the boat is built for function not comfort, and there are no cushions anywhere....oh well we had fun anyway.

Pelham AL
Username hidden
(315 posts)
Sex on the Beach

We had the most beautiful day at the beach yesterday..Thomas and I. Yes the nude beach - on the down side of the palisade cliffs from Camp Pendleton - just beyond the San Onofre power plant - just south of San Clemente - Nixon's old west coast White House local. It is said by some to be the most beautiful nude beach on the west coast...( San Clemente Chamber of Commerce - no less ) I would believe it. We got naked and made love on our blanket under the warm energizing sun. I love how Thomas is with me - in this quasi public arena. His ability to focus - to touch me with the most exquisite attention - to move into a deeply primal connected flow - enhanced by the sound of waves and the supercharge of the sun - and the unexplainable joy excitement that comes with being possibly watched - by others/ Oh yes - we were. I had one particularly powerful orgasm that caused my voice to ring out - you know - in that can't be stifled can't be held in - orgasmic roar that sometimes rises up with a power of its own... and of course I own it. Allowing it to play me - riding it - a wave of power - that when you lie on the beach - with hot thick cock thrusting into you - and you know that there may be other men and women watching - the charge just gets amplified. Yes - so when I came - someone applauded - and it made me come even stronger and wider and longer and wilder. Here he is in his power - taking stride - his powerful striding stroking cocking diving into my stronghold of deep feminine. Ride me - ride me up he does. I literally feel connected to the earth - to the sand beneath my back. I feel myself as an extension of that powerful life giving - living Gia..... mother earth - we feel her mirth at the beach. Thomas loves being the guy with the hot woman that he is astride. And I love to let it all loose - to feel the sun's warm lighted strokes on my labia

Monrovia CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111
Start   1061 to 1070 of 1105   End
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex