Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
GoTo Page: Less ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107
Start   1051 to 1060 of 1065   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well..it isnt an unusual place, I suppose...but I very recently enjoyed giving a half hour blowjob while my lover was driving 75 miles per hour in a speedy 6 cylinder car. Good thing I'm flexible...or while I was working on his "stick", he wouldnt have been able to reach the stick shift. Crashing at 75 mph would suck...I mean, imagine the police officers surveying THAT crash site. "Well, the female victim was found with her head in the driver's lap...and...."

~Vixen

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
We just left a poker run and had a few beers, I was so horny I told Robert to pull over somewhere. We came up on this old ball field that was closed down, It was in the middle of nowhere. There was a huge sand pile there so we pulled the bike up to it, We got off the bike and Robert pulled my Jeans down and leaned me over the seat and came up behind me.....I think you know what happens then...hehe. I didn't care if anyone saw us It just added more to the excitement. And yes I left a wet spot on the bike...LOL

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
For those of you familiar with NYC, there is a park, Union Square Park. One night, my wife and I, years ago when we were dating, decided to go to an alcove near the office in the park. It was rainy autumn night but we were a little tipsy and quite horny. We ended up having a little hanky panky there.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
Laughs...

We haven't had the pleasure, ABS...you owe me a shower fuck ;)

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
The shower in the guy's bathroom in a college dorm...the guy was a jerk, but it was a great couple of months ; )

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
We've had a couple of strange places--on a bench during a carnival, 50 yard line of a footbal field (no game playing--damn), on a bridge at Rickets State park during day hours, on Fort Story, VA Army base on the beach (didn't know til after we were in a restricted area and the MP's were watching), on a four wheeler, snowmobile, motorcycle, and in my Mustang. At my husbands previous work in a storage shed. these are some of our unusual places..... S & K : )

Hughesville PA
Username hidden
(2060 posts)
LOL great topic! There has been a few strange places. On Rt 78 in N.J. by West portal, there is a train tunnel that goes under rt 78, that was very interesting, trying to get the dirt off my knees. I went to college at Jersey city state college and worked in the kitchen, there was a ultilty elevator that you could stop between floors. That provided some fun during breaks. In Clinton N.J. behind what used to be the Laneco plazza is a big lake, had some fun in a rowboat once. In my teen years was seeing a guy that was a security office and in the middle of the night did it once in the gym of Hunterdon Central High School in Flemington N.J. and once on a conference table at the Tenneco factory business office in Flemington,N.J.

Palmer Twp PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I dunno what it is about Pennsylvania, but it's definitely been added to the "relocation" list ;)

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
yeah.... just what happened in that tent?

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
ok, what happened in the tent?

E Fallowfield PA
Username hidden
(160 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107
Start   1051 to 1060 of 1065   End
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex