Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  ... 135  Next »
1051 to 1060 of 1346
User Details are only visible to members.
Burger King in Essex. The booth was not very forgiving.....

Fallston MD
Username hidden
(2 posts)
It was easy. We were so involved with nokie, we did not see a truck coming up the trail. Lucky for us we heard it!

Akron OH
Username hidden
(48 posts)
That hard huh? Mmmmmmm! He's definitely the man! Hehehehe!

I think it was the discussion of the fantasy of having you, Gina, and I getting together that got him hard to start with...

Plus I told him what a sexy voice he had (: and.....

I'll let him tell you about the rest of the phone call... *mischievous grin*

(:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
yeah, what? peeing on the wall?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
"peeing on the wall"

?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10346 posts)
So whats this I hear about you having phone sex with my man Jay? LMAO! Kisses my sweet Raven, Jay was floating on air. Don't know what you told him but it worked cause he was peeing on the wall after!!! Kisses, Shell

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Gina, I'll have to introduce you two next time you come to our area. Kosh is a real sexy sweetheart!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Winks at Kosh..

Hey sexy babe. When ya gonna fall asleep in my arms again? *blushes*

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Welcome Kosh (yes, I do remember phone booths...are you sure you didn't duck in there to whirl into your Superman costume though?). Have to say your profile is great! Witty and straightfoward, leaving little to guess about with you, which makes things a lot easier when searching for people. And wow, another Texan! (my IM doesn't work on this site either...)

I guess my strangest or most unusual places aren't all that strange or unusual... Although I did have sex in the shower stall in the employees (girls) dorm at an amusement park where I worked. Someone heard and turned us in and security came in, but we got silent in a hurry, so didn't get "busted." I was 42 and he was 22 and VERY much in control (made me be quiet...not an easy feat, and had me calling him "sir," etc., which was really fun...still is!).

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
Twenty five years ago, it was in a phone booth (anyone besides me remember those?), close to downtown Lubbock. It was winter, COLD AS HELL, and the most fun I've ever had standing up. More recently, it was in a cordonned off area of a decommissioned aircraft carrier docked at Corpus Christi. It looked like they were in the process of renovating it. As we were getting dressed, we almost got caught by a lost troop of cub scouts who almost walked in on us.

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
« Prev  1 ...  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  ... 135  Next »
1051 to 1060 of 1346
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.