Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  ... 129  Next »
1051 to 1060 of 1283
User Details are only visible to members.
Just got love elevators...mmmmmmmmm

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
When I was in high school I was dating the son of one of our church deacon's and we went with his dad to church one night for a deacons meeting...

We snuck off and found our way into the baptistry...had sex quietly while they were having their meeting right below us in the sanctuary...

LOL...I'm going to hell....I know....lol

Decatur AL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
bump

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Cematary bent over with my hands on the base of a statue of a saint. Daylight just breaking and cars driving down a nearby road.

Almost got to have sex in a submarine during my honeymoon in cayman. Husband had asked the crew (unknown to me) since it looked it like would just be us and the crew on a 40 person sub. At the last minute another older couple got on the sub. Although I will be honest and say I'm not sure I would have done it anyway, now yes but back then I don't think I would have.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21532 posts)
Welcome to the forums 7 in 7 out! How did everyone miss this virgin for 2 days? I got a virgin woopee

Somis CA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Well, when my wife and I first married, we visted her parents in CA for Xmas and yep, had to do it under the family christmas tree! My inlaws were just next door, I think asleep! Also done the deed in a public steam room, at the apts we lived in, but damn that burns your throat!

Las Cruces NM
Username hidden
(1 post)
We went through a phase of being the first to make love in every new house being built in the neighborhood. I think we were first?

Username hidden
(180 posts)
I have done the elevator and desk at the office. My wife and I have done the drive way in broad daylight with cars driving by and also in the hot tub on a hotel balcony five floors above the poll in St Maarteen.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
wnt2--- I love the thought of doing it in an elevator, too. have came very close a few times & chickened out.... the cams just make it that much more thrilling to me!!!! Soon, maybe soon!!!!

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
Welcome to the forums MnWild.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10345 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  ... 129  Next »
1051 to 1060 of 1283
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.