Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
GoTo Page: Less ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111
Start   1051 to 1060 of 1105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Working as a teller in a bank part time in college, I went to lunch with a co-worker. On the way back from lunch we got in the bank elevator and stopped it between floors. In no time we were going at it. I do not know if this qualifies as strange, but screwing a co-worker in a bank elevator close to noon while the bank was open certainly qualifies as the most unusual place I have ever had sex. 2nd Place: In a hospital bed, as a patient, by the nurse on duty (twice). Two different hospitals, two different nurses, 6 years apart but great head from both.

Austin TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Alex & Dawn,

I've got news for you. Your parents DID know. They were teasing you about that "healthy glow!"

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Here is another one for us... We were attending a convention in the Chicago area at a nice Mariott hotel. We were in the hot tub. The pool/hot tub area sat between the hotel and the convention area. There was a cat walk above the pool area that people used to traverse between them. We were in the tub, her in my lap, her swim suit crotch pulled to the side... she was just gently rocking back and forth. Just as we were both about to explode, we saw my parents on the cat walk waving to us... we waved back while cumming. Later that day at dinner my parents mentioned how great we looked together - something about how there was a healthy glow around us when we were together. If they only knew...

Alex & Dawn

Red Lion PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Going down I-75 totally naked with her on top doing 70mph. Opened our garage door and did it with the trafic going by. We were in the back so it would be hard to see us but it was fun. Last one- in a bed with our best friends(non-swingers) 3 feet away and awake. They knew :)

Jenks OK
Username hidden
(3 posts)
In the Lion's Head gondola in Vail, Colorado.......Twice, as we went around!!

Key West FL
Username hidden
(118 posts)
i think i got all yall beat i got fucked in walmart parking lot by a cop on duty bent over the hood of his car, when me and my huby were dating i was 16 he was 18 we fucked next tohis truck 10 feet from my house while my mom looked out the window trying to see where we were, just last week we went camping with my parents and sister me and my hubby were fucking inn our bed which was three feet from my sister and 4 feet from my parents bed which looked down on oursand no walls anywhere in the camper

Hammond LA
Username hidden
(47 posts)
I love these posts. My most unusual spot is related to my work. I was working the night shift in a hospital and a radiology tech and I were flirting. One evening when things were really slow, I went down to the X-Ray lab and we started to flirt again. We ended up making out and then we looked at the x-ray table and decided that it would be great for oral---me performing oral on her. After several orgasms moved to me taking her from behind. It was one erotic night at work-- gave a very different perspective on work.

Milton PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Well at least you had a defibrillator handy just in case!!!!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Well there's a few.... In a basement storage room in Center City Cathlolic School while BINGO was being played in the gym.

In the center Island of the NJ turnpike between exits 5 & 6 at 2AM... You know and the funniest thing was we did not realize where we were sleeping in our sleeping bags till morning. We hitch hicked from Bridgeport Conn. To Cherry Hill. I think it was Summer of 76.

BJ45

Berlin NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
In a lava tube in Hawaii on our Honeymoon.We found it while exploring around a cove near Honolulu.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(69 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111
Start   1051 to 1060 of 1105   End
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex