Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
GoTo Page: Less ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111
Start   1042 to 1051 of 1105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Firebush, I am in absolute awe.

Fair Oaks CA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
At a wedding...I was under the table fingering a female who was sitting right nest to her date! lol

Macomb MI
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Well, lets see which one is worthy of print.............A castle, on top of a mountain in Scotland during a tour. Didnt get caught, but I know they must have heard me screaming! Laying on a blanket in front of the big screen at the Columbia Drive-in knowing that someone must have caught the sideshow! On the hood of my car, pulled off the side of the road, 4 am on the PA turnpike. On a picnic table, after dusk, in a busy public park during a fireworks show. Ok, so I'm one to take the opportunity when it presents itself!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
let me count the ways, in a basement at12 with 16 year baby sitter while 3 siblings and her 3 siblings were watching Tv nearby. The basement was large. I was a Virgin and she wasn't. She instructed me well, it was deliciously hot scarey and when i was near blowing I saw my friend......her younger brother watching us.......the orgasm nearly made me pass out Guess thats what put me on the path of liking to bei watched and possibly being caught. At 14 BJ by a 1st cousin in a movie theatre and she didn't care who saw what...didn't take long (lol). At 16 my 24 year old sunday school teacher in the parking lot of the church after sunday services.people and parents still in church...in her car! At 18, a cousins 24 year old wife seduced me after a wrestling match over a pool game. She took me to a cemetery where her brother was buried and had her way with me riding and doing all the work. Within 5 minutes of finishing and getting dressed her mom drove up. yee haw! Within 2 weeks was drinking at her house, went to sleep it off and her 26 year sis (nice redhea) came into the bedroom while 20 people were in the house. I strpped her down and had my way with her laughing loudly the whole time.Wow the memories oth them redheaded sisters. Both were had on the Hood of my 69 Dodge Dart...precious memories. !9 with future wife in a graveyard with minimal foliage on base during the day.....our first fuck lol! Train station in Chicago that had a wooded area with a large fallen tree........that tree was so comfortable.....heard people talking that were waiting for the train...did they hear us? I dunno! In a plane from Chicago to Dallas in the bathroom......too kool......stewardesses semmed amused! At 20 In her dads house in the bedroom with an unlocked door with 70 family memebers after a weding reception for us....her sis walked in during climax...........it was great! Every state between Texas and Fla we pulled off the interstate in our 73 Torino and untinted windows.......slow and easy and hot. Lots more I am a little winded now! Hello now I remember many more!

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Mine was in the back room of a bank facility after it closed. You could hear the cash machine spitting out 20 dollar bills while I was in the short rows...........

Tuscola IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
I work for the railroad. My gf brought me lunch and we snuck off into the rail yard and had sex on one the the switch engines. Damn near got caught by the crew coming back from lunch.

South Salt Lake UT
Username hidden
(6 posts)
In a lava tube on on the island of Oahu(Hawaii) on our honeymoon as the tide was creeping in!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Nofun, you may be getting in over your head here as 4Play did with Carrie and her strap on, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9225 posts)
Did the elephant cum??? LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Working as a teller in a bank part time in college, I went to lunch with a co-worker. On the way back from lunch we got in the bank elevator and stopped it between floors. In no time we were going at it. I do not know if this qualifies as strange, but screwing a co-worker in a bank elevator close to noon while the bank was open certainly qualifies as the most unusual place I have ever had sex. 2nd Place: In a hospital bed, as a patient, by the nurse on duty (twice). Two different hospitals, two different nurses, 6 years apart but great head from both.

Austin TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111
Start   1042 to 1051 of 1105   End
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex