10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.
SwingLifeStyle.com

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  100.1  101.1  102.1  103.1  104.1  105.1  106.1  107.1  108.1  109.1  ... 137  Next »
1042 to 1051 of 1369
User Details are only visible to members.
We have done it in many places in the past, to include bj in front of a police station, in the front seat of a Police car, hand job in front of the fountain at the Bellagio, in an open boat with other boaters around, in the river at New Braunfels in the middle of the day, in too many bathrooms to remember, on too many highways to list, every car we have owned, everywhere we could imagine at Hedo III, and most recently in the parking lots of Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios at Disney World.

Santa Fe TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Welcome to the Forums Fred, (got another virgin) I sailed on the Enterprise before women were allowed as crew members. Sounds like they are having more fun now.

Somis CA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Not all that unusual but a lot of fun, last week in a hot tub with between 25 and 30 people watching, some were also fooling around but most were just chatting and relaxing.

Avoca PA
Username hidden
(360 posts)
On a beautiful, oak, twenty-foot long corporate boardroom table in Reston, Va- window blinds wide open overlooking the town center at night.

The next morning we had a big meeting- thought we'd gotten it all cleaned up- but nobody could explain why there were two footprints in the middle of the table- certainly not me. ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1326 posts)
We were getting hot and bothered in a hot spring. We discovered that a lesbian couple was in the next pool and they got quiet as we started getting noisy. We gave them quite a show. The funny thing was that we kept seeing them around for the remainder of the weekend and gave each other little winks and smiles.

My wife was giving me a great bj in our hotel room. She let out a little squeak as she discovered a Japanese woman, who was practicing ti-chi out on the lawn, stopped moving and was just staring. That did not stop us!

Westminster CO
Username hidden
(1 post)
When my husband and I were in our 20s we had sex any place we could. Now that we have kids we're a bit more cautious, but old habits die hard :D

We recently moved to the city where our parents live. I can only imagine my mother's reaction to seeing a picture of us in the Entertainment section of the local paper. lol

Madison WI
Username hidden
(57 posts)
rub it in ha

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Hmmmm....top of a parking ramp overlooked by several buildings

Woman's bathroom in a credit union....

On my supervisor's desk after closing (not with my supervisor)....

In a new car dealership parking lot....

In a stairwell of a community / art center....

Giving a BJ on a bus (and finishing it just as the driver started to walk back toward us)....

There's SO many unusual places to choose from!

Madison WI
Username hidden
(57 posts)
Shit! I need to up the speed on my freakativity and creativity cause y'all fucking in trees and stuff is making me look bad ha!

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
the pokemon movie 2000 (my boyfriend and I snuck in when I was 16) during a matinee, in the back of the theatre in that little alcove under the projector room...and yes there were a few kids in the very front of the theatre, they were none the wiser.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(645 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  100.1  101.1  102.1  103.1  104.1  105.1  106.1  107.1  108.1  109.1  ... 137  Next »
1042 to 1051 of 1369
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.