Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
GoTo Page: Less ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110
Start   1042 to 1051 of 1092   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In the Lion's Head gondola in Vail, Colorado.......Twice, as we went around!!

Key West FL
Username hidden
(118 posts)
i think i got all yall beat i got fucked in walmart parking lot by a cop on duty bent over the hood of his car, when me and my huby were dating i was 16 he was 18 we fucked next tohis truck 10 feet from my house while my mom looked out the window trying to see where we were, just last week we went camping with my parents and sister me and my hubby were fucking inn our bed which was three feet from my sister and 4 feet from my parents bed which looked down on oursand no walls anywhere in the camper

Hammond LA
Username hidden
(47 posts)
I love these posts. My most unusual spot is related to my work. I was working the night shift in a hospital and a radiology tech and I were flirting. One evening when things were really slow, I went down to the X-Ray lab and we started to flirt again. We ended up making out and then we looked at the x-ray table and decided that it would be great for oral---me performing oral on her. After several orgasms moved to me taking her from behind. It was one erotic night at work-- gave a very different perspective on work.

Milton PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Well at least you had a defibrillator handy just in case!!!!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Well there's a few.... In a basement storage room in Center City Cathlolic School while BINGO was being played in the gym.

In the center Island of the NJ turnpike between exits 5 & 6 at 2AM... You know and the funniest thing was we did not realize where we were sleeping in our sleeping bags till morning. We hitch hicked from Bridgeport Conn. To Cherry Hill. I think it was Summer of 76.

BJ45

Berlin NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
In a lava tube in Hawaii on our Honeymoon.We found it while exploring around a cove near Honolulu.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(69 posts)
The best public sex for us, was standing outside in the parking lot a major hotel dance bar hotspot. niki was wearing a mini skirt with no panties and some nice heels. i pulled my pants down and lifted her skirt and took her from behind standing in the lot with all sorts of people around walking to there cars. its was so hot that night. can't wait to do it again....

Pittsfield MA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
we were at a RR crossing on a motorcycle, waiting....and waiting....and, well, you guessed the rest. it was exhilarating. warm summer night. no traffic. just the train....and there was no caboose to wave to. we had all the time we needed as the train choo chooed by.

Cheektowaga NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Only if you consider "water sports" to be sex!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
This one time, at Church Camp! No, REALLY! I was Director, she was a Counselor, it had been a long week, we met up to "inspect" a cabin that was being renovated, all the kids were occupied at the other end of the Camp. We conceived our son, now 17, that afternoon. He heard some of the story recently at an "Oldyweds" party game at some friends..... He was quite embarrassed AND impressed.

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110
Start   1042 to 1051 of 1092   End
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex