Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  100.1  101.1  102.1  103.1  104.1  105.1  106.1  107.1  108.1  109.1  ... 133  Next »
1042 to 1051 of 1324
User Details are only visible to members.
Yosemite National Park, 9500 feet up, around the corner from Sentinel Dome in broad daylight. Ah the wonders of primitive lust....

Graham

Duncanville TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
"That would have to be in the Butt Bob"

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
i guess one of the most strangest place the wife and i have done it is the theatre...that was exciting...not that many people in the theatre but there were enough....to make it exciting....

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Actually - I was close to doing it in the Ear...

In Soho Manhattan there is a bar that has been affectionately called the Ear because the "Bar" neon sign broke years and years ago (My father said it was like that she he used to go in the 70's and 80's)... and the B now looks like an E.

Deer Park NY
Username hidden
(67 posts)
See, it's all in how you read it. I thought first time Iiread it he was glad his grandmother thought he was "with" his cousin.

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Wonder if it really counts as being caught since she thought it was someone else?!?! Thank god!

Actually at least we were mature enough to throw the coats off the bed before getting naked.

Deer Park NY
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Welcome Petes!

Love your tagline. Have never been caught by parents or grandparents...yay.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
I still can't believe that I did this - on my parent's bed during thanksgiving dinner - just wish we would have locked the door!

The surprise to see my then 70 year old grandmother open the door looking for her coat was the most embarrassing time of my life. Thank god she thinks it was my little cousin!

Deer Park NY
Username hidden
(67 posts)
I worked and lived there while going through my divorce...quite fun and eye opening, and has always been one of my favorite places to go! Still is!

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
Had sex in the ball pit of King Arthurs Court while working at Cedar Point (an thrill/amusement park) here in Sandusky Ohio. The park was open to employees 24 hours a day because they had an employee beach. Needless to say alot of sex went on everywhere throughout the park after closing. Anyway myself and a girl i was dating at the time managed to end up having a little romp in a padded pit with a million of those little plastic balls. Actually a few other employees walked by while we were in there and I'm sure witht the noise (it was very hard to be quiet with all those balls and my balls moving around LOL) they knew something was going on.

Chris

and a girl i was dating decided why not crawl into the ball pit of this attraction

North Olmsted OH
Username hidden
(23 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  100.1  101.1  102.1  103.1  104.1  105.1  106.1  107.1  108.1  109.1  ... 133  Next »
1042 to 1051 of 1324
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.