Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  100.1  101.1  102.1  103.1  104.1  105.1  106.1  107.1  108.1  109.1  ... 125  Next »
1042 to 1051 of 1247
User Details are only visible to members.
in all the bathrooms men and women's at a nudist resort

Winchester VA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Don't know if it's strange or unusual but in the back of a NYC cab.

E

Newark NJ
Username hidden
(515 posts)
A nooner on the hood of our car parked on the street in front of our property in Panama.

Sandy OR
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
On the firetruck in the Station while the crew were sleeping.......

Galt CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Her leaning over the fender of my small car ( too small to do it inside! ) with her jeans pulled down on a country road by a cornfield.

Her giving me a BJ in a computer tape vault.

A quickie in the tack room of our horse barn, then another time in the woods at the edge of our pasture.

On my desk on the 23rd floor of my office building at the end of the evening shift.

( I guess on the recliner at night on the patio, and in the hot tub doesn't count. Everyone does that. :-)

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Shelley: "LOL, you men are crazy."

Um...shelley...the men aren't the only ones who'd rather look at your tits than answer the posts! (wink)

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
at mud nationals with about ten thousand people watching rather exciting then at muddy gras while waiting in line

South Texarkana TX
Username hidden
(7 posts)
In a hot spning in Yellow Stone Park.

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
ej & two4...welcome to the forums!

YES!! I bagged an elusive Daily Double...lol

Now, about Forum Etiquette....it is traditional to open your private pics to whoever claims your forum "virginity"...ok, before I get attacked here, actually the tradition is to open them for ALL of the forum regulars!

Hope you both have fun here!!

N&A

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
This is our first post, On our wedding (we renewed at 10 years) We had a Limo pick us up at our hotel. Got remarried , NOT by Elvis. Thank you very much. And on the ride home, Jacqui got that LOOK. Ya know...FUCK me NOW. So our most unusual time was on the Las Vegas strip. In a very long Escalade.

Wauwatosa WI
Username hidden
(17 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  100.1  101.1  102.1  103.1  104.1  105.1  106.1  107.1  108.1  109.1  ... 125  Next »
1042 to 1051 of 1247
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.