Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  100.1  101.1  102.1  103.1  104.1  105.1  106.1  107.1  108.1  109.1  ... 135  Next »
1042 to 1051 of 1346
User Details are only visible to members.
I love playing in public & have always tried to outdo my last experience. My cousin has been trying to talk me into writing a book for years. lol

Anyway, one of my favorites was in an 88 TransAm.

With the cruise control on, I was sitting on the top of the driver's seat back (with most of my body sticking up thru the T-Tops) & steering with my feet while receiving a blow job.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
An elevator is so cool

New Baltimore NY
Username hidden
(160 posts)
In waikiki--in the water with snorklers inside the breakwater. what a rush

Thousand Oaks CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I have got to start getting out more.

Pico Rivera CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Bj on the highway...too many times to count! Rest stop on I-75 just north of Charlotte. while stuck in traffic for an accident on I-95. Observation/tanning deck on the roof of a Phoenix resort Flagstand and start/finish line of a NASCAR racetrack, not during a race..lol In the booth at a crowded bar. I guess nothing to unusual but always fun.

State College PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
An Army nurse in a Huey 5,000 feet over South Vietnam with the doors open. I screwed her doggie with a gun ship flying on ether side and the guys clapping and waving at us.

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
In a small power boat we rented in the inner Harbor at Baltimore, was just a b/j but still exciting considering there is a high rise in that cove

Magnolia DE
Username hidden
(2 posts)
When I as a cop. I did it in the back of my squad car. Had to leave the door open. What a rush ..........

Little River SC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We de-flowered every new house that was built in our neighborhood.

Username hidden
(180 posts)
Burger King in Essex. The booth was not very forgiving.....

Fallston MD
Username hidden
(2 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  100.1  101.1  102.1  103.1  104.1  105.1  106.1  107.1  108.1  109.1  ... 135  Next »
1042 to 1051 of 1346
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.