Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
GoTo Page: Less ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107
Start   1032 to 1041 of 1069   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A few years ago my wife and I went on vacation to New England with her parents. We shared rooms every night so needless to say, not much was happening. On about the third night the wife and went for a walk... we came back to the hotel, hopped in our mini van (deep tinted). We laid the middle seat back and went to town. We were having fun 69'ing when someone got in the car next to us.

We had some great sex making that van rock. We have done it all over the place... parking in a church parking lot, on the front porch of our cabin, along a creek while fishing, in our garage... nothing is out of the question as long as we won't get arrested or end up flashing kids.

Red Lion PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
In the FL Keys, we took my dad's boat out for a "Moonlight Ride".....Unfortuantely the boat is built for function not comfort, and there are no cushions anywhere....oh well we had fun anyway.

Pelham AL
Username hidden
(315 posts)
Sex on the Beach

We had the most beautiful day at the beach yesterday..Thomas and I. Yes the nude beach - on the down side of the palisade cliffs from Camp Pendleton - just beyond the San Onofre power plant - just south of San Clemente - Nixon's old west coast White House local. It is said by some to be the most beautiful nude beach on the west coast...( San Clemente Chamber of Commerce - no less ) I would believe it. We got naked and made love on our blanket under the warm energizing sun. I love how Thomas is with me - in this quasi public arena. His ability to focus - to touch me with the most exquisite attention - to move into a deeply primal connected flow - enhanced by the sound of waves and the supercharge of the sun - and the unexplainable joy excitement that comes with being possibly watched - by others/ Oh yes - we were. I had one particularly powerful orgasm that caused my voice to ring out - you know - in that can't be stifled can't be held in - orgasmic roar that sometimes rises up with a power of its own... and of course I own it. Allowing it to play me - riding it - a wave of power - that when you lie on the beach - with hot thick cock thrusting into you - and you know that there may be other men and women watching - the charge just gets amplified. Yes - so when I came - someone applauded - and it made me come even stronger and wider and longer and wilder. Here he is in his power - taking stride - his powerful striding stroking cocking diving into my stronghold of deep feminine. Ride me - ride me up he does. I literally feel connected to the earth - to the sand beneath my back. I feel myself as an extension of that powerful life giving - living Gia..... mother earth - we feel her mirth at the beach. Thomas loves being the guy with the hot woman that he is astride. And I love to let it all loose - to feel the sun's warm lighted strokes on my labia

Monrovia CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
I think it was 1987, I was a senior in high school. My girlfriend (wife now) and I was parked in front of Marketsquare arena for a White Snake and Great White concert with hundreds of people walking by. Another great place was in a life guard tower on a beach in florida.

Newburgh IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
what are we callin sex??is it penetration or oral or hand jobs. BBking concert at the van weitzel in sarasota florida. How about a picnic table at a beach park? The beaches of sarasota,longboat key . in the gulf?How about hood of the car in parking lots of pubs and clubsSide of the road oin the way home from a night of playing..Hottub of a hotel ,we were not staying at? On a dance floor at paradise lakes nudist resort.In a pub while sitting at the table, bar bathroom?If theses are strange then I am a really strange or unusual person. We love spur of the moment sex!

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We had sex in the parking lot of a church during the day when the day care was letting out! Totally wild!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
Hi all. We decided to go park at our old spot a couple years after we got married. It was at an old water pumping station down a dead end road. So were going at it when an officer drives up. He was trying not to grin and we were trying to dress FAST! He checked our licenses and asked what the hell we were doing out there when we were married. Then he said that the place was under surveillance and shined his light at newspapers which had turned black. He sid it was from solvents used in bomb making and sent us home.

I guess we are on a police video tape/training film somewhere going at it.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(4 posts)
For us as a couple: in the car at the parking lot of a fairly busy diner along a busy roadway during rush hour. For him: On a college baseball field at 3 am in October in Pennsylvania. She won't say ;)

Austin TX
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Hmmm, is a hand job "sex?" LOL These days I'm not sure!

That reminds me, though, of the year when we had to cancel our New Year's Eve Swing party we were supposed to host because I had a mild heart attack the day before and was in the hospital.

One of our swinging lady friends came to the hospital to visit me. She decided I needed some special "nursing," so she pulled the curtain around my bed, whipped out a breast (and she is VERY well endowed) and stuck it in my mouth! LOL I always wondered what the nurses out at the nursing station thought when they saw a spike in my vital signs!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
When in college, age 21, my parents used to boat a lot. They had a 34ft. cabin cruiser. I had sex with my b/f at the time, while my parents were literally 3 ft. away snoring. We were discreet (spoon position and no moaning), but it was still weird to have them there. It wasn't a turn on! --Jen

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107
Start   1032 to 1041 of 1069   End
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex