Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  99.1  100.1  101.1  102.1  103.1  104.1  105.1  106.1  107.1  108.1  ... 129  Next »
1032 to 1041 of 1283
User Details are only visible to members.
wait a minute...there was always the time tiddering (hhhhmmm)on top of a mountain peak!!!

Redondo Beach CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
would have to be a swim up bar at a caribean hotel....hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Redondo Beach CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Most unusual place was a top secret tape vault ( I won't tell the installation) ... nice and safe.

The most exposed place was my 2nd floor balcony, her bent over the railing with me behind. It was evening and people were walking by on the sidewalk.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
SO MANY PLACES, SO LITTLE TIME. I'VE HAD SEX IN MANY PLACES. JUST ABOUT ANYPLACE YOU CAN THINK OF. IM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR MORE. ALL THE USUSAL PLACES: MOVIES, STAIRWAYS, ELEVATORS, PARKS, PLAYGROUND, TENNIS COURTS, SWIMMING POOLS, BATHROOMS, RESTUARANTS, CARWASHES, MOTORCYCLES, CARS, STRIPCLUBS, BARS, VACANT BUILDINGS, BUS SHELTER, CEMETARY, GARAGES, PUBLIC BUILDINGS(city hall), ON THE SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY OUTSIDE OF THE CAR, AND MANY MANY MORE.

Olmsted Falls OH
Username hidden
(60 posts)
Two come to mind: The first was in the Gondola at Stratton Mtn, VT. My girlfriend and I were having an arguement when we realized we FINALLY got a gondola to our selves. We quickly stripped down and she rode me hard, rocking the gondola! We were just getting dressed as we got to the top, the guy that opened the door got an eyeful of Kat's beautiful tits!

The other one was getting a blowjob at the top of a fire tower that same winter but I am not sure if it was at Okemo or Stratton. Same chick, too. I miss Kat, she gave great head!

Stamford CT
Username hidden
(2 posts)
In downtown Seattle in one of the skyscrapers there... on one of those big round executive type tables (think knights of the round table) in the middle of the night with this guy who worked there. There were security cameras in there too so it was kind of a rush to think we could have been caught by security. He also gave me oral right where his boss sits. I also got oral once and gave in a park in these bushes with a kid's soccer game going on nearby, in broad daylight with the sun shining brightly.

Auerbach In Der Oberpfalz Bayern Germany
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Strangest sex / Most unusual place ... hmm ... i'd have to say that is a no brainier for me ... see ... i sort of like exhibition / public sex (although i haven't fully embraced it yet) ... and i have had quite a few strange / unusual sex stories ... i have to go with my first time ... i worked in a childrens party hall (ball crawl, video games, all that jazz .... etc....) i worked outside advertising along with this 31yo woman (I'm just 17 a month prior)... see to appeal to the kids we either wore power-rangers costumes or teenage mutant ninja turtle costumes ... and well after a week or two of flirting with her (another admission ... allot of older women are fucking hot!) ... while on break behind the building where the loading dock is ... i lit up a J ... she starts puffing w/ me ... so we go under one of the docked trailers ... J's done ... we're still locking lips ... young mr. evil (the virgin horndawg) unzips his pants and free's his member ... in the 5 seconds or so of silence and lack of reaction once she noticed ... i started to freak ... thinking this older woman is going to flip ... she swiftly, and to my relief anxiously grabs my cock and goes @ it ... I'm in the red power ranger outfit ... shes in the pink ... while receiving this womans fantastic blowjob i somehow break the piece of skin that holds her tongue down to the lower jaw ... but she still keeps going (while the dock workers are unloading the trailer above us...lol) ... needless to say we both had to have an elaborate story about where we were the hour and a half we were gone ... why our costumes had dirt all over them ... and why we both were sweating our asses off... lol ... ah .... the first time .... it wasn't a very romantic spot ... but its almost impossible to forget it ... lol ... hope you all get a good laugh from this story... i cant help but laugh every time i think about it ...

New York NY
Username hidden
(15 posts)
3Places Fitting Room yeah like who hasnt Public Storage shed {& yes we got Caught lol} 3 not sure if it counts but a guygot me off with his Fingers at an Applebees Bar

Surprise AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
3Places Fitting Room yeah like who hasnt Public Storage shed {& yes we got Caught lol} 3 not sure if it counts but a gut got me off with his Fingers at an Applebees Bar

Surprise AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
How about Like a Rock.....hehe

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  99.1  100.1  101.1  102.1  103.1  104.1  105.1  106.1  107.1  108.1  ... 129  Next »
1032 to 1041 of 1283
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.