Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
GoTo Page: Less ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111
Start   1032 to 1041 of 1105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you have ever been to Jamaica and gone toward Hedo III, you know what a wild ride that is just by itself. Well on the way back from Hedo III we were in a small bus could hold about 15 people. Counting my wife and I there were only 6 people on. It was about 2 in the afternoon as we just kind of looked at each other as we were bouncing down that two lane road, and read each others mind. We went to the last row, with the others just a couple rows in front. I sat down, she ripped my shorts off as I was tearing off her thong, (under her mini skirt), and she jumped on top of me and we just started fucking the hell out of each other!! You should have seen the looks on the peoples faces as we passed by, with her softly moaning as her pussy slid up and down on my cock!! The driver sure seemed to be checking for traffic in his rear view mirror alot. What a way to end a trip!!

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
I saw this thread, and I can only remember from a scene from The (original) Newlywed Game on The Greatest Game Show Bloopers.

Bob Eubanks asks a woman, "What is the strangest place you've ever had the urge to make whoopie?"

Her (bleeped) response was, "In the ass."

I laughed until I nearly cried when I watched this.

Jonesboro AR
Username hidden
(6 posts)
back in the 70's my very hot g/f gave me a very fine altho nervous bj in the secretary pool of the gainsville fla police station on new yrs eve @ midnight.she also loved to flash her pussy at me thru her pantyhose when i stoped in to see her..one of those that i wonder what happened too.. another time ..another lady.. we were on the 20th floor clubhouse of a ft lauderdale beachfront condo and i leaned her over the balcony railing and did her from behind ..her head and upper body hanging over the railing... i think you cold ere her cum all the way on the ground..

Fairview NC
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I went down on my lover in an elevator at the Dallas Airport. She wasn't wearing panties and I buried my face in her and felt her shudder and cum. We got caught but the couple was cool about it. I stopped and sheepishly got behind her but she stroked my cock and they saw as we exited. We fucked as soon as we got to the car. I think that other couple watched us. We didn't care though. I came so hard in her then pushed her back and ate my cum out of her. We were very horny for each other. I'll never forget it. I'd love to do it again!

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(84 posts)
On top of the refridgerator in the basement of my parents house...and in a cemetary on the steps of a mousellieum.

Washington PA
Username hidden
(199 posts)
Yes we are seeing that quite often.....Thanks for the info!

Rumford ME
Username hidden
(130 posts)
A lot of people have had sex in an airplane, and joined the mile high club. I had sex with a female flight attendant in the flight deck (cockpit). Thank god for an autopilot.

Kenosha WI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Several years ago while scuba diving on the reef at Key West my lady friend dive buddy was behind me and grabbed my cock. She massaged it until she made it escape from my spedo. Her bottom was already off. She guided me into her and It didn't take long for me to unload. What we didn't notice was the amount of sedement we stirred up. It also took more air than we had planned to use and we had to surface much sooner. But it was worth it. She's married to another guy now but we still communicte and relive our adventure in our minds. It gives a whole new meaning to muff diving. Thank you Grace.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(118 posts)
i am the female of the cple so it makes this that much wilder we have a gay friend and we went out with him and his boyfriend one night on the way when everyone was good and drunk i sucked him off and let him cum on my face while his boyfriend watched in the mirror and my hubby was asleep. then i kissed my sleeping hubby and let our freinds boyfriend lick my face clean

Hammond LA
Username hidden
(47 posts)
I just realized this freakin' thread that refuses to die has nothing to do with the area it's in -- 3way. Okay if it must live from this point forward if you didn't do a 3-way in an unusual place, let it die. Me, 3-way with one bi friend of mine at San Gregorio beach with my wife, another 3-way with another bi friend by the river near here.

Fair Oaks CA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111
Start   1032 to 1041 of 1105   End
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex