Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  99.1  100.1  101.1  102.1  103.1  104.1  105.1  106.1  107.1  108.1  ... 122  Next »
1032 to 1041 of 1217
User Details are only visible to members.
NOLA is a definite...we just need to confirm a date...

We already told Mariana that we wanted to make the trip to NY/NJ so we were hoping you could join us there as well...oh well, I guess we will have to take on ALL of NJ alone...lol

A

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
With an ex up against the wall of indepenence hall in the shadows. she was wearing a short skirt and had been teasing all day, so I took advantage of the op. after we were done we noticed a few people had been watching.

Croydon PA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
Works for us, make it happen! In fact, with a little planning in advance, we can make it a hot tub/deck party here. June should be great weather to make that happen!

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
We are planning a NJ trip in June...wanna join us Scorpies? Now THAT would be a memorable trip....we can meet the Lurks, Hunts, Mischiefs, Polys (again) and maybe get the Philly contingent to come over (Dzzy) as well as th MJW's and....oh hell, I know I'll forget someone and catch a load of shit for it...lol

NJ Takeover..who's in???

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Sounds like dynomite had a fantasy.

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
I wanna know what you told the paramedics?

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
OMG-I had sex at Disney World-MGM Studios in one of those sound booth things when I was 16 with my now husband! I also had sex in a car on the side of the road with him and the cops busted us.

Ocala FL
Username hidden
(77 posts)
oh gee lets see...........in the bathroom of a plane(on the way to Puerto Rico), in the hallway of my high school (that was a close one), naked in the middle of my rowhome block on the back of a car, in front of my bedroom window with a red light on and the cops across the street watching. Ahhhhh the good ole days, lol.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(345 posts)
We were leading an offroading club up a mountain trail. There were a couple of trucks having trouble getting up the hill. While waiting for them he bent me over the front seat with the doors open to block the obvious and he "took care" of himself right there. Left me seconds to pull myself together as others approached the vehicle.

I love offroading :)

Agoura Hills CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
First date? What a slut!! And I mean that in the most envious and complimentary way...lol

A

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  99.1  100.1  101.1  102.1  103.1  104.1  105.1  106.1  107.1  108.1  ... 122  Next »
1032 to 1041 of 1217
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.