10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  99.1  100.1  101.1  102.1  103.1  104.1  105.1  106.1  107.1  108.1  ... 137  Next »
1032 to 1041 of 1369
User Details are only visible to members.
in the dressing room of a major ladies retail clothing store at the mall talk about intense

Cedar City UT
Username hidden
(8 posts)
At a rest stop area on a picnic bench at night along the PA turnpike. It was raining just a little and hearing the car go by was a turn on

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Against a tree in a park would probably be the most unusual place for us. I wanted to become part of the "mile high club" but he wouldn't go for it. :(

Username hidden
(173 posts)
I think I need to find a strange place to have sex, I always have sex in a house LOL I am boring LOL

Mrs Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
On the floor in the women's dormitory shower at an amusement park where I lived and worked one summer (security came and we had to hide--someone called them) when I was 42 and the guy was 22.

Have always wanted to try it in an amusement park cable car...but so far only a bit of oral sex in one of those.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
On one of the lifeguard stands on Rehoboth Beach, Delaware- this past weekend- 11PM- crowds walking on the boardwalk, other couples in their blankets in the sand.. exciting, semi-risky, so much fun :-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1326 posts)
life guard stand, I need to improve on that.

Marlton NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Toss up. A amusement park or Subway in London.

Alto NM
Username hidden
(515 posts)
Disneyland.

Redondo Beach CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
The strangest place I had sex was on a snowbank in a parking lot outside a club. I guess it was january or february after a snow storm, the the lots were full of snow. Noone could see us out there but I will tell you it was chilly! lol

Collegeville PA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  99.1  100.1  101.1  102.1  103.1  104.1  105.1  106.1  107.1  108.1  ... 137  Next »
1032 to 1041 of 1369
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.