Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
Created by: crmvlygg The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 131  Next »
1 to 10 of 1302
User Details are only visible to members.
Dance floor of a night club

On stage in a theatre (after the performance)

Astoria NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Not the strangest, but in my lifetime, I've had sex numerous times in public swimming areas...night time, over the fence when pool is closed at the neighborhood pool, numerous times, great for skinny dipping after the clubs, on my sister's pontoon boat in broad daylight on a small, Central Ohio lake with several girlfriends growing up (thanks for letting me borrow that boat sis!), again in Dallas at a local pool at night post-clubbing, Hippie Hollow in Austin Tx (Lake LBJ--if you've never been, you must go!), never thought about it before but I do so love the sun and water, I guess I need to get another swimming pool here in cold-as-balls N NH. ;) Anyone wanna cum over?

Austin TX
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Before babies Mrs would always give me a blow job when i was driving on a long trip. Has not happened since our first child was born. Since that time sex has always been in a bed at night..not that i am complaining.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3929 posts)
Enjoyed an outdoor quickie with a FWB overlooking a reservoir in the mountains of CO. The sun was beating down on us as I fucked her brains out from behind leaning against a huge rock formation. Can't wait to go up there again for a picnic and some adult fun.

Another memorable time was with my now ex-wife before we were married. We would travel in her huge boat of a car on long road trips. She would strip naked and ride me for 20-30 minutes while I was driving. The car had cruise control. It was dark out. We were driving on remote 4 lane highways in the midwest were all the roads are very straight and flat. So much fun!

Westminster CO
Username hidden
(8 posts)
...works every time'.

Bt

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12573 posts)
Thinking of all the places we've had sex, none of them seem strange or unusual. Fun is a fitting word. Strange might be inside a spinning washing machine or on the lift of an automotive shop. On the top of an unbalance washer on super-high was fun, but everybody's spun that one, right?

Lincoln RI
Username hidden
(27 posts)
U belong in the punitentiary

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(2338 posts)
Ummm, can't resist this one. So, the girls were just dyin' to climb into your Caddy?

Lincoln RI
Username hidden
(27 posts)
In 80's I had an old 1963 Cadillac hearse. My girlfriend and I used to fuck in that all the time. It was great! Whenever the urge came up we would just pull over onto some dirt road and go at it. I think she loved doing it in the hearse more than I did because she really let go. Word got out to some of her girlfriends about our fun in the hearse and it led to some of her girlfriends having a go at with me. Needless to say that was the end of her and I but the hearse continued to make some very hot evenings.

Gilbert AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
On a bed in the front display window of a waterbed shop. It was at night, people walking past on the sidewalk as a club had just let out.

Nobody noticed, at least nobody turned our way and said - oh crap, somebody is fucking in that display window!

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 131  Next »
1 to 10 of 1302
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.