Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
Created by: crmvlygg The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 135  Next »
1 to 10 of 1346
User Details are only visible to members.
Early-Aug '90. 3am-ish, on the steps leading to the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem.

NOT my idea though. Freaky Brit girl I met while staying at the hostel across the street. Fun chick, but......trouble.

Frankly, I was scared shitless the whole time.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
In college, I was the night computer operator for a company. I had the whole building to myself.

I had a couple girl friends who would come visit me often. One thing led to another and we would always end up fucking on the floor in the office of my manager's boss. He had the only carpet in the building! We also used his chair and his desk on occasion. This went on for over 2 years. I wonder if he ever suspected anything?

Lenexa KS
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Wow what a woman that will sit in a deer blind with you! that is so boring you are so lucky you had something to do.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7292 posts)
Fantastic story ShooterD. And welcome to the forums. We once pulled off the road for a little "fresh air" and found a deer blind. We wanted to crawl in and cristen it, but it was locked. Later we mused about taking pics inside of our "fresh air " stop and leaving a thumb drive. Haven't done it. Yet.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(688 posts)
In a deer blind.... got bored and horny....

Denton TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Just this year (2017) My wife and I were headed to Long Beach to board a cruise to Mexico. Mrs was very excited about it, and she was driving. We get just over the California state line from AZ and all of a sudden she pulls off the interstate and into the desert. She stops off the highway and tells me to get in the back seat. I clumsily get into the back when she rips my shorts off, hers too and sits on my cock and starts riding. In just a minute she cums with a huge gush of squirt all over me and my half-removed shorts. She keeps riding until I unload in her soaking wet pussy.

We gather ourselves together and we both get out of the car to move back to the front. Before we can get in, a highway patrol car pulls up along side. He rolls down the window and asks my wife "Everything OK here?", with an obvious "I saw everything" grin on his face. My wife smiles and tells him "Yeh, I just needed some fresh air" while straightening her shorts and top. I get in the car and hear him say "OK. Have a nice day" and rolls off. We had a good laugh. I'm sure he was laughing too, considering I'm nearly 60 and just fucked my wife in the back seat in the desert. I'm sure he was just sitting off the side of the highway watching us the whole time and waited until we were done before rolling up.

We noticed a little later that my black shorts, while now dry, had a white substance all of them. Then we just laughed some more. We have had a lot of little secret running jokes with that ever since.

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Back before the cameras were in elevators and there were buttons one could push to stop the elevator (without always alarming), I would often stop an elevator b/w floors with this little sweet girl with whom I was intimate. We would go at it like wild beasts. Then straighten ourselves up, restart the elevstor and walk off on the appropriate floor with a sly smile on our faces, while those waiting to board walked into where we had just gone crazy. It was awesome!

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(221 posts)
I guess the next craziest was on the side of a cliff overlooking a beautiful gorge.

Goodyear AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
In the shower room in a military hospital.

Goodyear AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
52nd floor of a hotel... In the lounge...on the hardwood dance floor and up against the floor to ceiling windows to be exact. The lounge/restaurant were closed. I'm sure we left some interesting prints on those floor to ceiling windows. That was in the late 80's.

Most recently, a few years ago, in one of the two clubs (it's now closed) in Nola on the 20 person hardwood board room table in the middle of their big upstairs playroom. The club was in a former bank building and for some reason, when the club opened, they'd left the table intact and placed 4-poster canopy beds with sheers around the perimeter. The table wasn't very comfortable, but we managed to make dew.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13695 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 135  Next »
1 to 10 of 1346
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.