Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 129  Next »
61 to 70 of 1283
User Details are only visible to members.
@TakeAPeekInside

Lol, viewing your post on my phone, SLS has truncated your username to TakeAPee.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13315 posts)
In the office at Friendly's restaurant

Middle River MD
Username hidden
(154 posts)
Someone apparently came LOL

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1079 posts)
In an elevator at a Hilton hotel in the uk . The doors kept opening, but no one came in ??

Brisbane Queensland Australia
Username hidden
(1 post)
Cemetary behind an old crypt in broad daylight.

Mountain Top PA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
While piloting our boat down a waterway. She was bent over the wheel naked with her hands on the gauge panel. I could still see and steer while I did her from behind. After she came she finished me off by kneeling between me and the wheel and sucked me off.

Manassas VA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
In a public park, during the daytime, with a very willing lady!

Frazer PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Tramp and I were on the way to Savanah to the beach for the day on I-16. Bright, sunny, summer day, Tramp was driving. I was flirting with truck drivers going down the interstate and a trucker gave me a long honk on his horn. Tramp bet me that if he kicked it in, got a good bit of distance down the road, he could pull over beside the interstate, run around to my side of the car, lick my kitty and make me cum before the truck passed us. He won the bet just as the trucker passed by and gave us a longggggg honk.

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2953 posts)
Wilbur1191: The last time I was in the hospital in the intensive care unit. Damn near dead... The night nurse was at her station and I could see her going through the motions of giving a blow job on a banana

Buford GA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
In a camper in the parking lot of and inside of a adult movie theater

Buford GA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 129  Next »
61 to 70 of 1283
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.