Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 119  Next »
41 to 50 of 1186
User Details are only visible to members.
LMAO. I was wondering about that but chose to leave it alone. :-))))))))))))))

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
Say what ? BT two different stories. . . "thankfully I was alone"

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2825 posts)
"in a graveyard and had her on the hood of a car."

Lane, y'all are crazy up there in NY. When our cars die we send'em to a junkyard. It doesn't mean we love them any less.

OT: Cape Cod National Seashore. In the dunes. For about A week after, I had the horsefly stings to prove it. For about 6 months after, I had the citation from the ranger - for sunbathing naked. Thankfully, I was alone. So, no one else got in trouble.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11104 posts)
Baseball field on 2nd base...my gf and I did this a few months ago

Gadsden AL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Coat room at a nice bar with a guy that had walked into the bar 10 minutes before. Funniest thing i have ever seen, he talked to her for 2 minutes, took her hand and off they went.

North Canton OH
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Coat room at a nice bar with a guy that had walked into the bar 10 minutes before. Funniest thing i have ever seen, he talked to her for 2 minutes, took her hand and off they went.

North Canton OH
Username hidden
(19 posts)
We were at a drive in going at it hot and heavy and one of our feet or legs bumped the emergency flasher on the steering column. The next thing we knew was a guy with a flashlight tapping on the window to get us to shut it off. ... kinda killed the mood for a bit.

Harrison OH
Username hidden
(14 posts)
in a graveyard and had her on the hood of a car.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Airport parking garage. Mr Smith was on top of Mrs Smith on the reclined passenger seat of the car. Some guy pulled up right behind us, stopped, and started rearranging the luggage in his car. We were like deer in headlights. Either he didn't notice, didn't react, or the car windows were sufficiently fogged...

Washington DC
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Strange looking back on it now but first time was on a couch with her parents in the other room. Could have come in any time and I wouldn't be here to type this. Lol We stayed friends and she later was my wife's first f/f playmate. Thanks for the welcome njny. You might have the most detailed profile I've read since joining. Liked it but though;)

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(417 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 119  Next »
41 to 50 of 1186
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.