Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 133  Next »
31 to 40 of 1324
User Details are only visible to members.
In 80's I had an old 1963 Cadillac hearse. My girlfriend and I used to fuck in that all the time. It was great! Whenever the urge came up we would just pull over onto some dirt road and go at it. I think she loved doing it in the hearse more than I did because she really let go. Word got out to some of her girlfriends about our fun in the hearse and it led to some of her girlfriends having a go at with me. Needless to say that was the end of her and I but the hearse continued to make some very hot evenings.

Gilbert AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
On a bed in the front display window of a waterbed shop. It was at night, people walking past on the sidewalk as a club had just let out.

Nobody noticed, at least nobody turned our way and said - oh crap, somebody is fucking in that display window!

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Back in the late '70s, a girlfriend and I fucked in 4 states at once! The 4 corners monument.....she aligned me so that my cock was centered over the exact point and then hopped on!!

Elyria OH
Username hidden
(11 posts)
ive done my ex in the caverns kentuky,on a beach knee deep water and bar stool with people watching and a few other open places

Akron OH
Username hidden
(43 posts)
In the middle of Boston Commons about 8 in the evening and it was snowing, another was in the middle of a crowded campgrounds outside of our tent drew a bunch of folks that cheered us on.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Also......

Now I'm remembering stuff, lol. We used to own a shop at the Ohio Renaissance Festival. Vendors are allowed to stay in their shops overnight. There are some cool afterhours parties there. Swingers are rare, but that is a very liberal, somewhat hippyish crowd. So one season, we had a goal to fuck on every stage in the middle of the night, but we only did 3 of them. We waited until 3 in the morning, then had a quickie on one of the stages every time we did this. The last one was bad though. They have a stage that is built like a full size pirate ship. We fucked with Robin on her knees, clinging to the main mast. Unfortunately it hurt her knees, but she didn't want to say anything until we were done. She's a trooper.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2247 posts)
To answer the question for myself though, Robin and I once fucked on a bench right next to the dance floor at the goth club where we met. She sat on my lap and pulled up her skirt in the back, I just unzipped my pants. We didn't move much, but the penis was in the vagina, so it counts.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2247 posts)
My brain is filled with information, most of which is thoroughly useless. The title of the thread reminded me of this.

Funniest Blooper in Game Show History

youtube. com/watch?v=4XM5hbS7GlU

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2247 posts)
On the top floor of a skyscraper in my office, overlooking the Point in Pittsburgh during the 4th of July fireworks. Ka-Boom!

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
On top of st davids light house Bermuda.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 133  Next »
31 to 40 of 1324
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.