Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 129  Next »
31 to 40 of 1283
User Details are only visible to members.
In the main gear wheel well of a Fed Ex Boeing 727.

Columbus GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I vote for the cruise ship and the parking garage, only because I've done the others. Lol

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(486 posts)
Toss up between 1) against the forward rail on a cruise ship, just below the bridge (great until the crew turned the light on us), 2) a swing club, 3) a GB party 4) in the Boston Museum of Science parking garage (in the car), 5) bow of my boat, or...I can't make up my mind!

Beverly MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
In a bed,missionary position,lights off,candles burning!!

I know,I know!!

I'm a phuckin wild man!!!

Falmouth VA
Username hidden
(75 posts)
We love those camping moments (big smile)

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(858 posts)
On the open air porch/dish sink shelter at a state park campgroud. Hubby, FWB and I were camping together. FWB and I went to clean up dinner dishes and a sudden thunderstorm developed. Dishes were done, and it was still raining buckets. I pulled down his pants and started sucking him. That got me so turned on he bent me over and pounded me hard from behind. The rain finally let up about the time both of us had finished. Got back to the camp site and hubby wondered why we had big silly grins on our face... he got his turn in the tent, in broad daylight, with people walking by the path not 20' away.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(111 posts)
Last summer, Virginia Beach. We started off with some foreplay in the shadows of the boardwalk as people were playing volleyball about 25ft away around midnight. Moved closer to the beach by where they store the chairs that you rent. Moved again and next thing we new we were next to a homeless dudes sleeping area. He interrupted us and we moved yet again. As we walked all you saw were couples on the lifeguard cahits going at it. We came upon where they had dumped all this stuff to set up a stage for a beach concert. Found a nice area that was literally like a small fortress and finished off what we started. Sure the next morning we woke up with sand in bed, but the memories were pretty incredible.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1103 posts)
Miami Beach after dark, in the shadows next to the dunes with countless people walking by within 20 feet of us. The contrast between the bright lights and the shadows kept us discreet. Watching the people walk by while quietly screwing was too much.

Clayton DE
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We were just in Punta Cana , and walking back from a show and noticed that the swim up bar at the pool was closed, dark , and empty.. So we slid down the steps, and gave my man a quick BJ, as people were walking past us near by... Thank god i have magic lips.....

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(339 posts)
Hopefully you guys were being safes and had the phones in the new Trojan phone cases. Really nice how they even came up with a magnum style for the larger sized 7plus....

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1103 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 129  Next »
31 to 40 of 1283
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.