Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 125  Next »
31 to 40 of 1247
User Details are only visible to members.
In a public park, during the daytime, with a very willing lady!

Frazer PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Tramp and I were on the way to Savanah to the beach for the day on I-16. Bright, sunny, summer day, Tramp was driving. I was flirting with truck drivers going down the interstate and a trucker gave me a long honk on his horn. Tramp bet me that if he kicked it in, got a good bit of distance down the road, he could pull over beside the interstate, run around to my side of the car, lick my kitty and make me cum before the truck passed us. He won the bet just as the trucker passed by and gave us a longggggg honk.

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2011 posts)
Wilbur1191: The last time I was in the hospital in the intensive care unit. Damn near dead... The night nurse was at her station and I could see her going through the motions of giving a blow job on a banana

Buford GA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
In a camper in the parking lot of and inside of a adult movie theater

Buford GA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
In the back of a car while a friend drove us around town was pretty wild.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1457 posts)
Good to see all the posts. Always looking for ideas! Some of our list: - in the hotel walkway outside our room and if there is a security cam nearby, even better. - fingering, BJ while driving, and on a packed plane - showing off on the floor to ceiling hotel room window - fingering her on the dance floor until she came - fucking in the VIP section of the club - in a shared parking space - does driving top less count? in a tunnel and another in an open convertible, with 2 ladies top less driving on the highway in broad day light.

These seem tame, we need to do more wild stuff :) Our list of wanna do is more. We have some of the usuals on our list: in the woods after a bike ride or a hike, on the beach, in a fitting room, and more. Love to show her off too & tease others in seemingly unexpected places - have a wishlist to enact.

Let's keep it going.

Martinsville NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Hungs, wife of a friend, is that what is meant by, "getting a little help from a friend", Knock her up too?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
You need to ride those bikes a little harder. Way too much energy going to waste like that...hell we can always fuck but we cant always ride.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5122 posts)
On a bike path......Wife of a friend. We stopped for a break riding bikes....Very scantily clad in tight revealing riding gear....Very remote,desolate path....Sat on a bench....Started making out...She sucked my cock while I watched for other riders.... She got me so hard, I needed to fuck. Turned her around and she rode my cock while I was sitting on the bench. Then I positioned her to bend over the bench as I banged her from behind....Left a load in her. Finished just in time as other riders appeared around the corner!

Username hidden
(58 posts)
Hospital

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 125  Next »
31 to 40 of 1247
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.