Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 122  Next »
21 to 30 of 1211
User Details are only visible to members.
albanybob - Nice story bro! High Five!

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3733 posts)
in the bucket of a payloader at a concert while hundreds of people were under us

Northville NY
Username hidden
(484 posts)
wouldn't say strange - unusual maybe - was dating a girl who lived in all women's dorm at a catholic college. She brought me in after the nun was asleep. Then when she was satisfied passed me off to her girlfriend who then passed me on - five young women that night. Oh to be young again!

Also in the rest room on Amtrak and on a jetliner.

Numerous times in the window or on the balcony of hotels........ What can I say? Some women like to be watched - obviously I do too!

Great topic! I enjoyed reading the posts! Willing to bet there are many more stories to be told!

Watervliet NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Church steeple doggy style! ~Him

Albany NY
Username hidden
(63 posts)
on a picnic table about 50 yards away from the commuter trains whizzing by

Counter of the 9th hole golf course snack bar

In the dining room storage closet at the same golf course

on the hill beside the stage during a jazz concert

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
In the hospital while u was hooked up to cardiac monitor. . I had chest pain at work so they were monitoring me.. well my girlfriend climbed into bed and we did the deed.. they never came into check on me..guess I passed the stress test

New Haven CT
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I hate to admit that it was so long ago. It was when I was 19 driving on what was supposed to be a 3 hr trip with my wonderful girlfriend. It started snowing bad, we were driving on the Garden State Parkway during rush hour the road was frozen and everyone was driving about 3 miles an hr and no one's brake's where grabbing the road through the ice, it was like bumper cars everyone softly hitting everyone, no one got out of their cars as we were so slowly driving through the snow storm she started stroking my Cock as I was playing with her soaking wet young pussy. Shortly after I helped her pull my pants down then she suck my Cock for a bit and wanted to Fuck. She jumped on Cock while I was driving through the storm with cars packed all around us bumping each other every once in a while, her face was pressed against the front window as we Fucked is was great but I finally got off at the first exit we came to and pulled the first parking lot I found and pulled in and both got what we needed ; ) I need to get out more

Massapequa NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
In a state Park, I a wooded area between two picnic area's. With family groups on both sides, I am glad she was not a screamer.

Jackson Township PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Welcome to the fora bestfreinds, and what a great first post! Please feel free to share more. ;^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3733 posts)
I bet he was going Wii!

New York NY
Username hidden
(22 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 122  Next »
21 to 30 of 1211
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.