Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  ... 121  Next »
1141 to 1150 of 1209
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes we are seeing that quite often.....Thanks for the info!

Rumford ME
Username hidden
(130 posts)
A lot of people have had sex in an airplane, and joined the mile high club. I had sex with a female flight attendant in the flight deck (cockpit). Thank god for an autopilot.

Kenosha WI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Several years ago while scuba diving on the reef at Key West my lady friend dive buddy was behind me and grabbed my cock. She massaged it until she made it escape from my spedo. Her bottom was already off. She guided me into her and It didn't take long for me to unload. What we didn't notice was the amount of sedement we stirred up. It also took more air than we had planned to use and we had to surface much sooner. But it was worth it. She's married to another guy now but we still communicte and relive our adventure in our minds. It gives a whole new meaning to muff diving. Thank you Grace.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(118 posts)
i am the female of the cple so it makes this that much wilder we have a gay friend and we went out with him and his boyfriend one night on the way when everyone was good and drunk i sucked him off and let him cum on my face while his boyfriend watched in the mirror and my hubby was asleep. then i kissed my sleeping hubby and let our freinds boyfriend lick my face clean

Hammond LA
Username hidden
(47 posts)
I just realized this freakin' thread that refuses to die has nothing to do with the area it's in -- 3way. Okay if it must live from this point forward if you didn't do a 3-way in an unusual place, let it die. Me, 3-way with one bi friend of mine at San Gregorio beach with my wife, another 3-way with another bi friend by the river near here.

Fair Oaks CA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Firebush, I am in absolute awe.

Fair Oaks CA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
At a wedding...I was under the table fingering a female who was sitting right nest to her date! lol

Macomb MI
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Well, lets see which one is worthy of print.............A castle, on top of a mountain in Scotland during a tour. Didnt get caught, but I know they must have heard me screaming! Laying on a blanket in front of the big screen at the Columbia Drive-in knowing that someone must have caught the sideshow! On the hood of my car, pulled off the side of the road, 4 am on the PA turnpike. On a picnic table, after dusk, in a busy public park during a fireworks show. Ok, so I'm one to take the opportunity when it presents itself!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
let me count the ways, in a basement at12 with 16 year baby sitter while 3 siblings and her 3 siblings were watching Tv nearby. The basement was large. I was a Virgin and she wasn't. She instructed me well, it was deliciously hot scarey and when i was near blowing I saw my friend......her younger brother watching us.......the orgasm nearly made me pass out Guess thats what put me on the path of liking to bei watched and possibly being caught. At 14 BJ by a 1st cousin in a movie theatre and she didn't care who saw what...didn't take long (lol). At 16 my 24 year old sunday school teacher in the parking lot of the church after sunday services.people and parents still in church...in her car! At 18, a cousins 24 year old wife seduced me after a wrestling match over a pool game. She took me to a cemetery where her brother was buried and had her way with me riding and doing all the work. Within 5 minutes of finishing and getting dressed her mom drove up. yee haw! Within 2 weeks was drinking at her house, went to sleep it off and her 26 year sis (nice redhea) came into the bedroom while 20 people were in the house. I strpped her down and had my way with her laughing loudly the whole time.Wow the memories oth them redheaded sisters. Both were had on the Hood of my 69 Dodge Dart...precious memories. !9 with future wife in a graveyard with minimal foliage on base during the day.....our first fuck lol! Train station in Chicago that had a wooded area with a large fallen tree........that tree was so comfortable.....heard people talking that were waiting for the train...did they hear us? I dunno! In a plane from Chicago to Dallas in the bathroom......too kool......stewardesses semmed amused! At 20 In her dads house in the bedroom with an unlocked door with 70 family memebers after a weding reception for us....her sis walked in during climax...........it was great! Every state between Texas and Fla we pulled off the interstate in our 73 Torino and untinted windows.......slow and easy and hot. Lots more I am a little winded now! Hello now I remember many more!

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Mine was in the back room of a bank facility after it closed. You could hear the cash machine spitting out 20 dollar bills while I was in the short rows...........

Tuscola IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
« Prev  1 ...  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  ... 121  Next »
1141 to 1150 of 1209
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.