Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  ... 129  Next »
1131 to 1140 of 1283
User Details are only visible to members.
Long time ago, good memories! In a Cessna 172, 5500 ft (Mile +!) My buddy the pilot and my wife and I. We were all naked before we started the engine, and as soon as we reached "official" altitude, I took the controls and we helped my wife up into the front seat with him and I watched him initiate her into the mile high club. As soon as he'd given her her first aerial refueling, she slid over into my lap and we put on a show for our friend.

Duette FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
The hood of our car too! We were driving after just leaving a party. Too hot to wait we pulled of the road made a turn and found ourselves on a semi-empty street. We started to do it inside the car but the opportunity to go outside the car was to good to pass up.

*Years ago while young, working at a major airport overnight with only incoming flights to concern us - on a conveyor belt of an X-Ray machine. True story!

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
I think the most unusual place I've ever had sex was in a Catholic confessional booth. She and I were both young, and it was the only place she could readily go without her mother following her. Fortunately, the priest on the other side seemed to be more interested in the light moans than the 'forgive me for I am sinning' part.

Durham NC
Username hidden
(41 posts)
I had sex in the hospital with a old friend, to be exact it was a in the OR surgery suite. had no idea a OR table had so many postions

North East MD
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I did it at a restroom at a Chickafil resturant. Mile high club . And did it at a movie theather in the back row.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Hyde park, London, 3am, park bench, on a 30 degree faranheit night. wrapped in our jackets because my hotel roommates weren't willing to let him stay in my bed with me.

Bear DE
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Ah, where to start:

-A BJ in a top-secret tape vault (I won't tell you who I worked for..) -Her, bent over the fender of my car, parked by a cornfield. -Balcony of my second floor apartment, evening as people walked by. She was leaning over, elbows on the railing, me behind. -Planned for over a week, we had a 69 session on a blanket in the back yard on a Sunday afternoon. -Friendly necking in the kitchen heated up, so I removed her clothes, lifted her up to the island counter and ate her. -In the tack room of our stable our two libidos collided. I pulled down her pants and we had a quickie with her bent over.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
In the breakfast room at a hotel.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
On a girlfriends front porch Mother in laws kitchen table while she was home On a boat going 70mph On wife's roomates couch with her watching

Midland City AL
Username hidden
(1 post)
On a golf course in the middle of February while cross country skiing. Talk about a hot hole.

Grand Rapids MI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  ... 129  Next »
1131 to 1140 of 1283
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.