Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  ... 122  Next »
1131 to 1140 of 1212
User Details are only visible to members.
WOW! Now that's fucking HOT! And to leave them - even hotter!!!!!!!!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
At the Applebee's on Rt 9 in New Jersey. My husband was sitting at the bar with me next to him . I had a few cocktails and began to rub his cock and made him hard. I Unzipped his pants and sat on top of his lap and began to ride him. Thank God it was very dark but people were all around. The barmaid kinda knew and bought us a round of drinks. WOW ! What a rush . I left my panties on the floor afterwards!

Englishtown NJ
Username hidden
(17 posts)
novapair. must suck to have three mortgages :-)

San Bernardino CA
Username hidden
(120 posts)
Standing in front of a very busy craps table in Atlantic City at 2am. I had on a mini skirt, no thong. Rock undid his zipper and pushed against me from behind. I was very wet cause he was fingering me every now and then while he was playing. It took everthing I had to not make noise or facial expressions. We tried to not draw attention to ourselves but I think the people working the table and a couple beside us had an Idea of what was going on. What a rush to do it out in public with people standing all around us. I came so hard - can't wait to do it again.

Doylestown PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
In the water at Wikiki beach during the day. We were on our honeymoon and I was playfully grabbing her sliding my hands under her bra. I got hard so I pushed aside her swimsuit grabbed her hips and found it easy to slide in. We fucked with the waves for quite a while with people swimming all around. I noticed a european couple not far from us and realized they were also fucking. We smiled at each other. The thought of that other couple pushed me over the edge and the feel of my cuming inside my wife made her cum and yelp. When I opened my eyes that couple must have hear us because she was shuddeing and looking tense for a moment then relaxed. It was abvious they came too.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(84 posts)
That must have been one heluva good burger! LOL

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
hell you name it driveing minagain in store

Barbourville KY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I have several places that could be listed. In the elevator of ASU Chickasaw building, In a hospital bed while my partner was hook up to a IV In the Chronicle section of ASU library. On a bus coming back from Washington D.C. while in High School. The bus was a gray hound bus that was pack from front to back. I got a blow job a hundred feet away from the highway 63.

Jonesboro AR
Username hidden
(1 post)
If you have ever been to Jamaica and gone toward Hedo III, you know what a wild ride that is just by itself. Well on the way back from Hedo III we were in a small bus could hold about 15 people. Counting my wife and I there were only 6 people on. It was about 2 in the afternoon as we just kind of looked at each other as we were bouncing down that two lane road, and read each others mind. We went to the last row, with the others just a couple rows in front. I sat down, she ripped my shorts off as I was tearing off her thong, (under her mini skirt), and she jumped on top of me and we just started fucking the hell out of each other!! You should have seen the looks on the peoples faces as we passed by, with her softly moaning as her pussy slid up and down on my cock!! The driver sure seemed to be checking for traffic in his rear view mirror alot. What a way to end a trip!!

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
I saw this thread, and I can only remember from a scene from The (original) Newlywed Game on The Greatest Game Show Bloopers.

Bob Eubanks asks a woman, "What is the strangest place you've ever had the urge to make whoopie?"

Her (bleeped) response was, "In the ass."

I laughed until I nearly cried when I watched this.

Jonesboro AR
Username hidden
(6 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  ... 122  Next »
1131 to 1140 of 1212
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.