Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 135  Next »
11 to 20 of 1346
User Details are only visible to members.
on a Greyhound bus traveling 100 miles for military enlistment physical. Whey I got on the at the station noticed a pretty, young lady sitting alone. Took the seat in front of her then turned around to say hello when the bus started moving. We talked for a few minutes then she asked me to join her so woudn't have to talk between the seats. Few minutes of talk and I leaned in for the first kiss, Shortly later fondling began. Mot too much later pulled down a blanket and pants and got started, It was at night so dark on the bus, but not so late that every one was sleeping. Her name was Cathy and she was heading to California (This happened in Louisiana). It was in the mid 70's so a bit different time.

Jacksonville AR
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Heard of several wanting to or have tried a restroom. Definitely interesting.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(680 posts)
Military submarine. That was pretty fun except for the hard surfaces.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(423 posts)
In the bathroom on the golf course.

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(2944 posts)
FMF midday, in a vanilla setting, inside of a tiki hut bar, after a cookout, near Va Beach.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2880 posts)
And that reminds me....

Open 13th floor rooftop patio watching a storm out over the Atlantic ocean in the same place where CNN televised Manuel Noriegas surrender after Operation Just Cause in Panama City, Panama.

We got caught leaving by the building manager -- we looked guilty as sin plus it was 2:00AM & I was dressed but very clearly braless. We were too happy & in love to care though!

Aaaaaaand our daughter was conceived that night-extra bonus!

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3763 posts)
@fifty-4: which beach? And I'm assuming you mean Panama as in Noriega?

We lived (stationed, Army) there '93-'94. Kobe-Howard.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3763 posts)
The ex and I were coming home from a road trip and decided to check out a winery. Needless to say we got a little tipsy and weren't on the highway but five minutes before she said she wanted to fuck. I pulled over, opened the door to the passenger door, pulled down her shorts and spread her legs and started pounding her good! I would say at least twenty cars went by, including truckers who were pulling on their horns while driving by! Unfortunately, neither one of us got to cum but it was really hot and been looking for a partner ever since to do that again!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(1 post)
On a beach in Panama!

Montezuma NM
Username hidden
(97 posts)
On the balcony of the Disney Wonder. And Royal Caribbean Liberty Of The Seas.

Lakeville MN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 135  Next »
11 to 20 of 1346
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.