Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 119  Next »
11 to 20 of 1186
User Details are only visible to members.
Butt naked, pressed up on a chain-linked fence on a freeway over pass during rush hour, being taken from behind. Honking for miles...

Ponce Inlet FL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Right after I graduated HS I worked at Cedar Point for the summer. We had free run of a portion of the amusement park and the employee beach after the park closed every evening. I had sex with a girl that I met there in the ball pit on an attraction that was called King Arthurs Court. It was kind of wild rolling around in a 3 feet deep pit full of plastic balls. It wasn't easy, but it sure was fun.

North Olmsted OH
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Boy Howdy!!! How I got away with some of the things I did at work over the years I'll never know.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
Back when I was at Pizza Hut in Waco,,,,, have to agree. If I only knew half of what I now know ...

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(393 posts)
welcome (back) to the forums, 6ft5.

whenever i look back on the days when i worked in restaurants back in my sr year of high school and afterwards i have some JW moments about what it would've been like to have some fun in the storage rooms etc. with the eye candy available. oh to go back to the younger years and have the knowledge that we have now.

he he he.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9918 posts)
Back in the day when I was a baker at the DD in Nanuet NY I had sex many times in the storage room on top of the bags of flour and doughnut mix :P Some of those DD girls were pretty wild!

Monroe NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Same as nynjwbifemme, only ours was just a couple years ago in the underground parking garage of one of the DC area airports. We were waiting for a flight and decided that we had a better way to spend that time... :)

Right in the middle of the action, some guy pulled up right behind us and started shuffling his luggage from his car trunk to the backseat. We froze like deer in headlights. Luckily we'd fogged the windows pretty well and he never (acted like he) noticed...

Washington DC
Username hidden
(34 posts)
NJNY> Sounds familiar in my younger days. Age and patience has it's virtues.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
in the front (slightly reclined) seat of a car in the parking lot of a restaurant.

he didn't want to wait....i had on a dress....he climbed over the console...we enjoyed ourselves.

the good ole days.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9918 posts)
On the green at Hole # 2 of our local golf course. Looking for a couple to complete our four sum and enjoys playing with stiff shafts!

Cortez CO
Username hidden
(44 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 119  Next »
11 to 20 of 1186
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.