Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 122  Next »
101 to 110 of 1217
User Details are only visible to members.
@2 Cutenfit No it was Shelter Island ,we keep our boat in Greenport ,We live right down the road from each other Hi neighbor LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(7555 posts)
Oh, just remembered, my HS girlfriend's bed as she was recovering from mono (does anyone even say that anymore?) with her parents in living room. Just what the HELL were we thinking?????

Tom, whatever do you mean???? LOL!

OBTW, msg sent to you

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
BTW Froggy... I picked up on your sly comment about "since oral sex isn't 'really' sex". LMAO!!!!!!!! Presidential election is coming up. :-))))))))

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
BigDuke was that at the fire works show in the Great River Canal of the View this past 4th?? We were there?

Sayville NY
Username hidden
(158 posts)
In teen years, in the seat of my truck with a young lady in the church parking lot. Her parents and my parents were in church. She and I had our own come-to-Jesus meeting outside

Richland Hills TX
Username hidden
(53 posts)
While stationed in Europe we were caught in a heavy snow storm we finally made it too a park platz and pulled in to wait for snow to lighten up, so we decided do a little something to pass the time. Afterward we fell asleep, we were awaken by a highway worker letting us know the road had been cleared.

Greenville TX
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Several times in the bar we used to work at after closing. In an alley by that same bar not too long ago. Once in the ocean while her whole family was on the beach.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(432 posts)
Froggy ,every weekend our boats is in the water ,we rock the dock LOL.Being on the water is my favorite thing to do,I find it very relaxing ,my husband too. he's a very much relaxed man once he's on his boat ,and he need that Type A person always goes 100MPH in a 30 MPH zone ,I have to slow him down all the time . Living and working in New York will do that to you. It isn't easy

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(7555 posts)
Since I grew up on the beach and with boats my teenage sex escapades involved a lot of both :) Since oral isn't "really" sex I guess blow jobs in rest areas or roadside picnic areas don't count so I'd have to say it was at a Holloween party at a friends coworkers house in their bathroom with her sitting on the vanity while 20 or so most definitely NOT swingers milled about just outside the door.

And KJ . . . lucky for Tink that she had already left for work before I read your post. Inez, ocean going sex is still most enjoyable!!!! :) :)

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
The bow of our boat ,at night during a fire works show ,made our own fire works ,it was fun,that's all I'm saying LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(7555 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 122  Next »
101 to 110 of 1217
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.