10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest_or_most_unusual_place_you've_had_sex
Created by: crmvlygg The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 137  Next »
1 to 10 of 1369
User Details are only visible to members.
"with his wife?" On top of my Commanding Officer's desk. That, is a plan. Smile every time you go into his office.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4883 posts)
with his wife?

Danville VT
Username hidden
(8934 posts)
On top of my Commanding Officer's desk leaving cum stains on his desk calendar.

Chalmette LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Like what in the back of a Volkswagen?

Lakeland TN
Username hidden
(99 posts)
when I was there (60's), they had the Plaza and the Bergen Mall. The plaza had no elevators and we never went to the mall. Did it once standing up on the George Washington Bridge by one the huge towers that hold up the rigging.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(8934 posts)
Remember Paramus Park Mall back in the 70/80's when they had the elevator and park like setting in the middle of the mall with teared alcove settings that had park benches.....we probably were not the only ones that got caught fooling around ....i believe that is why they tor it down and remodeled it

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(356 posts)
cool! I grew up in Saddle Brook.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(8934 posts)
in the middle of a mall on a park bench, my girlfriend at the time straddled me wearing a long sundress no panties, i had on running shorts and was commando. We did a slow grind while people passed by only feet away we got in to making out and was asked to leave by a security guard. A time I won't forget

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Well there are a few. But one that just happend was at a indoor hotel pool.But not in the water.

Paramus NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
It was an actual special needs classroom

Waunakee WI
Username hidden
(29 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 137  Next »
1 to 10 of 1369
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.