Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex
Created by: crmvlygg The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1092   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@fun. You just brought back a very fond memory. (SMILES) My first wife and I were on a camping trip on Lake Livingston, Tx. with my best friend and his wife. All of us were young and newly married somewhat. Pop-up camper just like you. I guess the wife and I rocked the camper a little too much with what we thought was "slow sex". Maybe it was the noise. I don't know. But it wasn't long before my best friend(to this day still) and his wife were going at it too. That camper was rocking. Once the ice was broke and all on the same page it was full speed ahead.

Thanks "fun". I had forgotten all about that night.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(176 posts)
We had been married about 6 months and went on a 5-day camping vacation to Big Bend National Park with her parents. Being newlyweds I succumbed to her seductive temptation one night and we had slow sex on the bed on one side of a pop-up tent camper while her parents slept on the other bed about 8 feet away. We still laugh at how hard we were tying NOT to rock the camper, much less the world with our amorous performance.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(20 posts)
The hood of a 1965 Corvette. I don't know who's car it was but the hood was still warm and it only took her about 3 minutes to cum and we dashed away. If you see a 65' with ass rub marks on it…well…..

Moss Landing CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Good point AA. I did keep my stalls and horses "pristine". LOL No bugs!!!!! I'm too old for that now. No more trail rides or horses stalls for me. I'll let room service take care of it at the hotel. But, I do miss those trail riding days sometimes!! Especially the cowgirls in those tight wrangler jeans riding "bareback" later in the evening after a shower!!! MY, MY, MY!!!! Those were the days!!!!!!

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(176 posts)
That's a good case for keeping those stalls pristine.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
Speaking of rodeos and cowgirls, several years ago, my 3 stall horse trailer came in real handy on the annual (week long) trail rides headed in to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. Of course, I only took 2 horses and the front stall was stocked with hay and blankets. My tack room was too small. A cowgirl gave me that idea on my first organized trail ride. I'm sure it wasn't an original idea. Too many cowgirls and cowboys would disappear from the camp fires in the evenings for an hour or two and come back smiling. Now days most folks have sleepers on their trailers.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(176 posts)
Not my first Rodeo. :)

That reminds me... I had a naughty little cowgirl at a rodeo one time.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
Sounds like you have a plan in mind Ambiguity ;)

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(263 posts)
In the top tower room of the Cheshire Chase Action Stage at the Bristol Ren Faire on the IL/WI boarder, in between shows while the faire was open and in full swing.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1737 posts)
Since I flip vehicles for fun in my spare time, I think my next purchase should be at the police auction. I will outfit the car with the proper markings.

I already have plenty of handcuffs, restraints, a perfect replica uniform, plus I always carry. :)

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1092   End
TOPIC: Strangest or most unusual place you've had sex