10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.
SwingLifeStyle.com

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strange rules that couples have for men or couples Share
TOPIC: Strange_rules_that_couples_have__for_men_or_couples_Share
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
61 to 70 of 79
User Details are only visible to members.
cool! thank you!

Willits CA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Upset us? Not in the least.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Shelikesgurls;

i know, but we don't post to every thread, and this one just set us off, sorry if we upset you, carry on.

Willits CA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
I believe that is widely discussed in a few other threads.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
i can't believe all the ignorance about male ejaculate, many seem to think it is radioactive when mixed with pussy juice!! they allow pussy eating, kissing, cock sucking, but no intercourse without condoms, plain ignorant. the only real reason for that would be birth control.

would you knowingly have sex with someone with HIV or any other major STD just because you use a condom??? didn't think so!! so why have sex with someone you have no idea about with one??? choices are either abstinence or not!! if you have doubts, do some research. just as many STDs are transferrable through kissing, oral sex of any variety, and even transfer from fingers to mouth!! any body fluid can transfer contagions!! whenever we see couples with "condoms required", it shows their ignorance. i don't know how many times at parties i have seen women eating pussy and sucking cock, kissing on the mouth, men cumming all over them, but as soon as dick gets close to pussy, condoms are required!! no wonder men get a complex!!

choose wisely!!

rant over.

Willits CA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Rdy- I might just have to let you do that! I think you might be a tease though, commenting on here, showing a little bit of that sexy body but having your profile blocked from single men... What is the fun in that?

I will let you know how tonight goes and what I learn from it. I might have to be careful what I say incase they read this lol

Mesquite TX
Username hidden
(14 posts)
let try to understand this.I can put my dick in your wife's mouth or her pussy and come in them,or even take my mouth and put it on her pussy or maybe shove my dick it up her ass.but I can't put my lips on her lips,because that is just for you two..hahaha..what a crock of shit...grow up ....trying to make me feel like a bar-q chicken by blowing that smoke up my ass.If you said you can't come in her mouth or pussy or stick it in her ass,ok ,I can understand that, but you can't kiss while doing all the other stuff.hey come here real close, [ looks around to see if anybody can hear ] I got some swamp land on top of a mountian right next to the beach of the ocean that I can let you have real cheap,it even has a cable car, and no body has ever been there,ever....if you are one of these couple please don't call me, I have enough bull shit in my life.....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I know I am kinda young and new at this but I have never had a woman let me cum in her mouth. Guess I have to keep looking for the right one lol

Thanks Rdy2play (for the welcome, not for the above comment lol)

I have my first date with a couple this weekend, should be interesting. I think I will play a less dominant role than I would with single women, until they imply they want otherwise.

Mesquite TX
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Thank you ladies!

Now come here and let me show you just how much I appreciate your comments.

;-D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
ridemegood, if I may make a suggestion? Read through the forums looking for threads that have "single males" in the title. Most of them will have something derogatory to say about single guys but look for input from guys like hioctane, funahoy and mario. Then look for input from couples who really DO entertain single guys. You will find a few simple "rules" to help you get started.

One piece of advice would be to get out to some local meet and greets and even if you just strike up a couple of conversations, it's a start. If you meet a couple who you enjoy talking to, ask if they would mind certifying you. that is a real plus in many couples eyes.

There is a lot of good info here. Keep reading, asking questions and meeting people. And have fun!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
61 to 70 of 79
TOPIC: Strange rules that couples have for men or couples Share
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.