10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strange rules that couples have for men or couples Share
TOPIC: Strange_rules_that_couples_have__for_men_or_couples_Share
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
51 to 60 of 79
User Details are only visible to members.
Deb we would play with you any way you wanted, lol.

Mickey.

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(6289 posts)
Jo no ofence, But you or anyone like you will never fuck my wife. I will never go down on my wife if anyone other than me cums in her. You probly will because of your statis,,But me HELL NO.

Mickey.

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(6289 posts)
Shibby I was in on that condom for oral discussion ( if it the one I am thinking of) That was about a couple that someone had met. Everything was talked about prior to play. ( condoms for penetration only) when it came time for the act SHE decided it was condoms for oral too. BUT just for her not the other woman. When husband was to receive oral there was no condoms as he did not like them. Then the woman proceeded to ramble off a few more "rules" that did not relate to the other woman only her, thus her husband would reap the fun and benefits not the other man or lady.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
-I is tolerant.

If you were tolerant, you wouldn't call other people's preferences a crock of shit.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1349 posts)
Hey Justus,

You’ll lick your wife’s pussy after I’ve fucked her but you won’t suck my cock. Are you kidding me?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(180 posts)
rdy123;deb, I is tolerant. thats why I said don't put that head game on me, I don't need it,play with who ever you want,but please act like you have some sensce [damm spell check ] I 'am not into head games.having a battle of wits gives me a headace,beside I don't have any ammo to fight back with......land for sale, how much got in your pocket, plus one dollar........BS...lol

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
We understand the condoms, But we have had couples email us and wana meet/fuck, But when we see these like no kissing rules,We do not ever meet them. Kinda funny,You cant kiss me but you can eat my pussy and then cum inside me, Are you kiddung me?

Mickey.

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(6289 posts)
-but I can't put my lips on her lips,because that is just for you two..hahaha..what a crock of shit...grow up ....trying to make me feel like a bar-q chicken by blowing that smoke up my ass.

::shrug::

You don't have the pussy, so you don't get to make the rules.

We've met couples who have this rule, and we're ok with it... because we RESPECT their wishes. If she says "no kissing" and you try to kiss her, you're likely to find your sorry ass out the door.

It ultimately comes down to comfort zone. If they aren't comfortable with you, you're not getting laid. If you aren't comfortable with them, you probably aren't getting laid. Just because you think it's a crock of shit doesn't make it so.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1349 posts)
I think you do what ever you feel is right for you. There are people out there for everyone.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Well, I think she called me ignorant a few times for wanting to wear a condom.. I guess it is kinda ignorant to eat pussy. Maybe I shouldn't do that anymore. Ladies, what do you thing? lol

Mesquite TX
Username hidden
(14 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
51 to 60 of 79
TOPIC: Strange rules that couples have for men or couples Share
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.