10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.
SwingLifeStyle.com

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strange rules that couples have for men or couples Share
TOPIC: Strange_rules_that_couples_have__for_men_or_couples_Share
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
41 to 50 of 79
User Details are only visible to members.
If you read somebodies profile and they say that they aren't into something you like move along

Exactly! It is when people lie and try to impose their "rules" on you when you have already met and have played is what pisses me off.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I wasn't being hatfull or mean . all I was saying was don't play head games with me. make any rule you want,after all it's your life.if you want to play head games leave me out.I have rules. well one any way.no I quit using that one.ok so I don't have any rules.wait wait I do have one rule,have a good time with good people and may we enjoy each other as friends.....may the good fariy be on your shoulder....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
No it is not very pleasant. It is also a waste of time that could have been spent with other people.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
sweettart and shelikesgurls;

2 thumbs up, up what??? lol

very well said, we were only making an observation, we find interesting, just like the OP. we agree completely, we will respect any rules the other players have, and expect them to do the same, or we don't play, simple as that. if you can't relax and enjoy each other, why do it at all???!!!

hope everyone has a playful loving weekend!!

Willits CA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Sweet Mickey,

I was referring to your post concerning kissing.

You want people to respect your preferences – you should do the same for others.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(180 posts)
just wanna say i wasnt making light of or making fun of...........its just that everywhere and everything seems to have either too many forms or rules or whatever....just venting my frustration at the world Bel

Carmichael CA
Username hidden
(130 posts)
Yes people were making light of it but it was not making fun of anyone in the forums.. It was what this one particular woman had told this couple. She said that condoms had to be worn because the other woman did not "train " her husband not to release precum. Had she told this couple ahead of time , not lied and had a misleading profile it would have been a different story.I seriously do not think her husband had any idea of what was texted and emailed prior to play. ~ Anyways I dont care what others do as long as they are honest before play.This way if we want to bail we can or just hang around and have fun :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
ATTENTION: please fill out the required ASS2.5 form and the PUSSY5.3 form. MUST be done in black ink and in triplicate rules and/or regulations are clearly posted include a copy of your DL#, SSN and at least 42 other forms of identification.

this is what it has come to...........

Carmichael CA
Username hidden
(130 posts)
I always do,Until you fuck with me.

Mickey.

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(6274 posts)
OK Mickey, I guess I’ll have to respect your preference. I suggest you respect other’s preferences as well.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(180 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
41 to 50 of 79
TOPIC: Strange rules that couples have for men or couples Share
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.