10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.
SwingLifeStyle.com

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Strange rules that couples have for men or couples Share
TOPIC: Strange_rules_that_couples_have__for_men_or_couples_Share
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
31 to 40 of 79
User Details are only visible to members.
lol

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(6274 posts)
be 100% comfortable in the situation or you're never going to have the fun that this lifestyle offers

This is so true and Lord knows I likes me fun :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
This was a bad night for me to eat rice pudding. :X

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I do not kiss or eat Tanas pussy after a guy fucks her, Thats just nasty in my book. Our profile does say we are bareback. We have no reason to lie on our profile, We are who we are.

Mickey.

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(6274 posts)
When people start out in the lifestyle they have rules/ and or preferences . In time ,they change as they "evolve" if you will, in the lifestyle, then their rules/and preferences change. Nothing wrong with that either.

To tell someone what they are doing is wrong , isnt right just because you do not find it appealing. You dont need an explanation from them because you cant figure it out in your head. It is working for them and that is all that counts.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Why are these rules considered Strange?

When the wife and I decided to join the lifestyle, we made up our rules. We feel everyone should do this and everyone should also respect these rules. There is nothing strange about them. You either agree to do something or you agree NOT to do some things....Perfectly Natural.

Username hidden
(108 posts)
Hi Shibby,

“ … being comfortable in a situation is 100% a must … “

I’m only 50% straight but I agree with you 200% :)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Hey Shibby,

My wife and I have a no kissing rule. That’s our preference – no offense meant to anyone.

What I can’t understand is how a guy can lick his wife’s pussy after his friend has fucked her, but then, he won’t suck his friend’s dick. Weird huh? Go figger.

It takes all kinds. Viva la difference!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(180 posts)
I kiss some people not all after all I have standards you know.( There are just some people that are way cool but can not kiss if their life depended on it, lets be real) I have heard the mouth is the dirtiest part of the human body besides the fingers . So does this means cocks are in mouths are out ? I did hear it in the media ;P I dont swallow as I am on a low salt diet , even though the Dr says protein is a plus. I could have it put on my face. Hmm is that why I am wrinkle free? Just not in the eyes that is all I can say.. Fucking burns for days

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
We still party with people at hotel parties and such even if we dont have the same sexual preferences.We just dont go on the same bed as they do haha... Now if they just want to watch , jerk off and not participate, I might have an issue with that.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
31 to 40 of 79
TOPIC: Strange rules that couples have for men or couples Share
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.