Splitting Hairs : Swingers Discussion 198481
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSplitting Hairs
TOPIC: Splitting Hairs
Created by: dearpenthouseforum The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sweet. I did read the profile. I guess I do not get the inference of color chart. If it was positive or not. Probably explaining it spoils your intent. Never mind.

I am Mexican and do not consider myself HISPANIC. The definition if anyone is interested in is any spanish speaking person/culture. I am not a language. In addition, since I can remember "they" who ever they , have been renaming my classification from Caucasian, Chicano, Latina, etc. Now it is Hispanic. Next year it will be something else. I laugh at this, because everyday I wake up am to me who is a human being who happens to be female and Mexican. : ) Anyway I digress

I personally have no problem with the OP comments in their profile. They know what they want. In may opinion those that get upset by it why are they contacting the couple. They should just move on. It isn't like they are going to change the couples mind. I know I have my preferences and am not going to change to be an equal opportunity to be politically correct. : )

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Fishmannwife: "We are a mixed marriage, Mrs being Hispanic, me not. "

Latest census identifies "hispanic," "latino," etc. as an ethnic identity. The only racial slot on the form that thiis ethnic group fits into is "white." So, there you are, if anyone actually cares.

For me, being healthy and disease-free, intelligence, personality (including civility, politeness and education), and proper hygiene are the major determining factors. I am more attracted to certain ethnic groups than others, but that's a function of my heritage and experience. And, THAT is how it is with virtually everyone.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Sweet

I am not familiar with the term color chart. Could you explain? Thank you

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Dear... I just read your profile. You might want to leave the BBC out. Because then SBC may contact you. I think you said it clearly without the BBC . But at the least you might want to consider changing it to BC.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
dear...

I do not think there is an issue indicating your preferences. Everyone has one and they should. I for one am not going to "do" someone that I do not fined meets my criteria. Having said that, if someone emails me that does not meet my preferences I do not argue with them or discuss the reason for my preference. I just respond not interested- nicely. And when they respond back b/c they are pissed I block. We have even meet couples that were not in our preferences due to misrepresentations. We will typically have one drink and then leave.

However if you put BBC in your profile it can be confusing. I have not read your profile.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I have found it intresting, reading the forums I find people who associate biggotry to attraction. There are those who would call a person bigoted because they state their lack of attraction to a particular ethnic group. I haven't seen any one who states they dislike them, just that they find no stirrings in their loins, so to speak. Trust me, we have come across biggots, no doubt. We are a mixed marriage, Mrs being Hispanic, me not. But be sure to pay attention and not hang a big got tag on someone unless they earn it.

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(242 posts)
------------"What I would have to ask, Does African american also mean people from south Africa,The white one of course, or people from north Africa. Or would a caramel colored light skinned black person pass their color chart test."-----------

As I see it, the term, "African American" is patently foolish. Just what part of Africa are these people from anyway? New York? Chicago? Los Angeles? Atlanta? These people are no more "African" than I am, unless they were born there.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Put us in the column labeled "Don't put exclusions in your profile".

If we were list all the body types and ethnicities that we're not attracted to in our profile, it would go on forever. Turks, folks from India, Afghans, Eskimos, ugly people, those with poor hygiene, men less than 5'9", those with fat rolls that cover their junk, etc. etc.

We could insult half the globe with a little thought.

Geez people, if someone contacts you and you're not feelin' the jones, just say no thanks! Everyone except the a$$holes will accept it gracefully.

A$$holes... there's another one for our list.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(206 posts)
I guess I'm a little surprised anyone is bothering to send you hate mail, but we are a very racists country. It's been boiling under the surface but sadly it has erupted the last few years. Look at the very sad situation in Florida right now. Why even put it in your profile? It does make it sound like you wanted to make a racist statement.

As for cock size some of you have no idea what you are talking about. Yes some black men have smaller cocks just like all men. However, a small black guy is usually about the size of an average to large white guy. As humans we are all different. In my experience, which is extensive, most black guys have very large cocks. Some of them are way too big!

Why not leave the racist discussions to the Political forum?

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(600 posts)
Yep, I hate getting one in my mouth too......Oh wait, I Thought it said "spitting hairs"

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(498 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Splitting Hairs