So my wife has decided she wants her own gang bang : Swingers Discussion 2148211047
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSo my wife has decided she wants her own gang bang
TOPIC: So my wife has decided she wants her own gang bang
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   47 to 56 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We appreciate the invite, but it's a bit far for us right now.

Fayetteville NC
Username hidden
(8 posts)
thanks Nic! :) It's a pretty small airport. :(

Fayetteville NC
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Welcome to the forum funplayingtogether. Hmmm, checking airfare from Fayetteville NC to Youngstown as I type this...

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
I hope to experience this at least once.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(281 posts)
We've done the gang bang thing a couple times. We actually went out of town and used cl. And yes we had to invite at least twice as many as I wanted, which I found to be scary since too many guys can be intimidating. lol. I like the idea of inviting guys we already know, but we don't know that many guys in our area. Picking the right guys is key. :) Do any of you know of a group that does this in our area?

Fayetteville NC
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Welcome to the forum dwntwnindy

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
I have 10" to help out with

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
We have had 8 or 9 so far and all have been good. For the most part we try to have them with guys she has played with before. But every now and then they will ask if they can bring a friend. She and the guys seem to like it when there are only a couple in the room at one time and when they are done a couple more will join in, that seems to work the best. We have done it where everyone is in the room and it does work. I think it is best when she is on a massage table and they are standing around her. I never knew she was so talented, her hands, mouth and pussy are all involved. So try finding guys you know for the first one and please ask them to leave their wives at home, otherwise it's not a gang bang. I'm sure the other wives will get there chance soon after. I also try to be in the room to make sure she feels comfortable especially with new guys.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Try to check one out,just attended one Wed night. May want to get guys that have been part of them before. There were 3 guys that had never been before and almost ruined it.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
You are all too kind!

Any party is only as good as the guests and any Private Party is only as good as the lady having her fantasy realized. It is easy to look like a good host when the ladies are so incredibly sexy and so eager to please.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   47 to 56 of 73   End
TOPIC: So my wife has decided she wants her own gang bang