Single men and couples : Swingers Discussion 420031031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle men and couples
TOPIC: Single men and couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Our swinging has only been with males for mfm3somes, and some solo activity for Lisa. Bob just prefers solo with me or MFM3somes. So neither of us have a big interest in FMF or FMFM, since they are more difficult to find and develop.

We select men with whom we can also have a social friendship. Single men have worked out best. Married men have to sneak around on their wives and of course their availability is hampered.

We prefer the single male who, for whatever reason, is just not into having a relationship, or dating single women. These guys are usually somewhat of a loner and need a lot of time by themselves. Of course they like sex, and people who they can socialize with at times, but they don't want to give the time that a relationship requires.

Lisa is not opposed to be with a woman, but that is just not a real interest for her. She just likes men. However for her playmate/lovers she prefers younger men. Bob just really loves to share me with another guy (and I love it.) He gets as turned on and excited as I do when he is sharing me with a friend, so this is something very wonderful for both of us.

We have had some one night stands that we just didn't want to continue, but we have also developed long term friendships.

That is our approach to MFM3somes.

sensuous Lisa & Bob

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(14 posts)
we have enjoyed many mfm over the years. as a mater of fact that is what we preffer. i think that most of the husbans have to have trust in his wife to be in a mfm encounter. i have always trusted her and we have never done anything without the other one being there. the main reason that i like mfm is being abel to sit back and watch her. i gives you a different perspective on sex. just seeing the sheer joy on her face is worth it.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(46 posts)
We have had one male that we invited back quite a few times. The wife enjoyed sex with him a lot. Since we moved away from that area, we have not found one that she feels comfortable enough with she to invite again. It would be nice and she has stated this; for us to find one single male to visit us on a regular basis for her pleasure.

Livingston TX
Username hidden
(98 posts)
In response to the original question of one-night stand vs. repeat performances, I have to guess it works the same as with couples and single females. If you click and have fun, repeat performances rock (and yes, I agree that 2nd and 3rd are even better)! After a first meeting, I'll let my hosts know how much I enjoyed the evening and let them know that I'd like to meet again. I won't usually initiate a second meeting unless they've responded that they, too, enjoyed themselves and are open to future meetings. And, if I may... guys who share their significant other RULE!

Newark DE
Username hidden
(2 posts)
It may take some time to find that special few that really connect, but once you find them definately keep them!!

Pendleton SC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We have had a few very enjoyable times with single men, but i must say it does take a good bit of weeding out. There are the ones that have no concept of swinging at all and look at it as a free call girl service, ones that think any girl that would do this as a slut, and the ones that are shopping for a wife and so on. As for playing with a single more than once, well it depends , younger single men that we have met seem to be prone to becoming too attached a lot of times, so we try to avoid that situation.As for married and cheating? We never do that regardless of there reasons. For one, it seems a good many men want to get some "strange stuff" but dont want anyone to touch there woman, (selfish) . The old story, "well she isnt really in to it" , we feel he shouldnt be either then. A good many wives will tell there husbands that she wants no other men simply because she knows it would upset him to find out she really does. Others, " i dont get much at home, she is not into sex and tells me to go out, its ok with her" , sounds like a marrage problem to us, something we dont want to deal with. Then there are the single guy trophy hunters,lol, they play one time and you never hear from them again, they make there rounds with all the cpls availible like they have a contest going. But if we are lucky enough to find one that is fun to be with, gets along with hubby well too,is respectfull and does not become too attached, it is nice to have him over reguler as it does get more enjoyable after everyone gets more comfortable with each other. This is not to say that just the single guys have all the problems, the cpls can have alot of the same problems and a few more thrown in to boot,lol. It has been our experiance that woman have far less hang ups with swinging, most of the time it is the guys that have things they need to get over, both singles and iamong the cpls. A & M

Repton AL
Username hidden
(80 posts)
We enjoy having a single male join us from time to time. The wife loves the attention of two men and also loves having two cocks to play with and enjoy. It's getting time for another meting if we could only find a single male that is willing and also turns the wife on sexually.

Livingston TX
Username hidden
(98 posts)
I do enjoy couples. Been divorced, no desire to re-marry. I enjoy the open honest couples but I enjoy meeting somewhere where either party controls the future. We all are concerned about future. I had one couple that I dearly loved as people but, she drank and ruined the total party. When she was sober she was absolutely wonderful. I did not want her to come calling on me on a regular basis. On the other hand I have enjoyed total relationships where all of us shared one another and still do. We meet at each others homes often. The basics are realizing those that we are comfortable with and stay with them if you do. Several fellows love to watch or take pics. Again, who do you trust. Trust seems to be the one thing I search for.

Kalamazoo MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
A couple of you have brought up the issue of using "play" names, which I understand to mean that you give your swing partners false or phony names.

I find that disconcerting. I was with a couple who did that, and it made me feel very odd that I was being intimate with people who didn't trust me enough to tell me their real names.

They kept screwing up and calling each other by their real names one moment and their "play" names the next.

I wouldn't return their emails or calls after that.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Can a single male join this? I have been in the lifestyle for awhile now, can any one say Michigan Connection Magizine? I have been getting together with the same couple for 10 years. And I for one much prefer a long term relationship because it just gets better and better. We know each other well and get along great. We are getting her a hot tub room for her birthday this week. It definately gets better over time.

Rochester MI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 42   End
TOPIC: Single men and couples