Single men and couples : Swingers Discussion 420031021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle men and couples
TOPIC: Single men and couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
hope2doyou...., I sure do wish you lived a bit closer to Warren, Pa. Cause I'd sure like to meet up with you on a regular basis. And I'm not bi either. You are right about the risky behavior. No doubt about that.!! shame you have had some bad times. Please don't judge all the males because of a few bad eggs. Like I said. there are a few of us good guys left. And thanks. sugardaddy14u

Warren PA

Username hidden
(350 posts)
Rdy2playwu,

I agree 100 percent. There's a lot of GOOD single guys. And the good I am referring to is high standards and morals, with good behavior too, and pleasing to those he gets involved with. As far as the other good..... that can only be determined by those he's been with.. And I also have taken a hard look at those that have expresses an interest in me as well, as it should be. Not everybody is compatible. After all this is something "close" to be shared.!!! sugardaddy14u and still seeking northwest pa couples and females.

Warren PA

Username hidden
(350 posts)
We perfer to make lasting relationships...BUT have found that most single males still think we are here for their convienence.....

Gulf Breeze FL

Username hidden
(20 posts)
My experiences have been solely with couples. With the couples that I hit it off with, I certainly see them again. The later times are even better as you learn what the woman and the couple enjoy.

Gulf Shores AL

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hey Tally, I give you props for being open and honest. I wish I could say that for everyone who I've had eimails and chats with here. Like Danny says, it seems like there are quite a few cheating hubby's using the site to hook up with guys, although they have a couple profile. That seems to be all that my profile has attracted so far.

Garden City NY

Username hidden
(244 posts)
by the third time is more then better,you get more kinky by then ,and single guys are very shy the first time . to much macho on them in the computer ,but in real time they shit there pants ,lol

Somers NY

Username hidden
(68 posts)
hottyandhorny,

More than likely it is because your situation is the same story line that so many fakers out there use to get some poon on the side. IMO, you need to make a date with a couple you already know and who know your wife is really out of town. ;) That is what we would do.

-Mr. Fun

Henderson NV

Username hidden
(405 posts)
Question... Are the couples here open to meeting a bi guy, even if the male half is straight, and no bi activity is expected? It seems to me as a bi guy, that straight couples are looking for straight men only. I'm into couples where the guy is straight or bi, as I like the variety.

Garden City NY

Username hidden
(244 posts)
To echo 2inVT's statement We prefer ongoing relationships. One time encounters in our case happen for a reason.......we don't wish to repeat it.

We'd love to find a single male that was compatible for a LTR but it just hasn't happened. There has been several reasons....... Our first was a "pump,pump,ah!, opps gotta go! (lol and he wondered why he wasn't invited back)

Another didn't make it past the screening stage... "I'll fuck her so good she'll never want another man!" (yes, he knew he was talking to her hubby and just didn't seem to understand my response)

IF we ever find Mr Right2.....he'll have a few traits.... #1 respect for BOTH

#2 the ability to elicit trust from us

#3 the ability to make ME comfortable with HER spending time with HIM

So far we haven't found this guy, indeed to be fair, it's not all that easy to find in couples either. When we DO find this person, and Unicorns also fit here, we hope to enjoy an onging relationship as we've had with a few couples.

Adams MA

Username hidden
(211 posts)
We intend on haveing a few single men that we as a cpl feel are right for us come back after the first time. becouse it simply is easier to be able to call them up at times when you need them and have a nack for being away when u dont. So i guess it is a good thing to keep them comming after the first time plus it is safer!The odds are not in your faver if u continusaly find new people every time.

Mellette SD

Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 42   End
TOPIC: Single men and couples