Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Single men and couples
TOPIC: Single men and couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We prefer one single guy to play with on a regular basis like we do with couples. This is about quality versus quantity. With one guy, comfortability and trust are built. We were fortunate enough to have had this, and really hope to have it again very soon!

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Brennan, on 3somes, mr bt and I got to know our guy first. He is WONDERFUL!!! We've now been with just him for over 6 months. If you'll excuse the expression, he does cum when we call. heh heh Also, he can stop by the house whenever he wishes. We trust him, he is a very decent guy. We travel together and have a good time. I wouldn't have it any other way. As long as mr bt is happy, I am. mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
This is my first post but wanted to put my two cents in.....we have enjoyed hooking up with single males, and, it's been a repeat thing. We find we get to know each other's likes and dislikes that way and feel more comfortable together. As a matter of fact, I personally love single males!

FYI-we took "looking for single males" off of our preferences because we kept getting hit on by married men looking to fool around on their spouses. But, if we see a single male in our area that interests us and we feel we are compatible with, we would send an email. Dee-Dee.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(9 posts)
wan2playinpa, looks like we are way up here in Warren county, where nobody ever sends mail after we send mail to them. Hope you folks aren't like that. Seems there are several that don't answer mail even if they specify they are looking for males and the age range is right. Unless there is something wrong with my profile that scares everybody away. I thought it was proper to at least say thanks but no thanks. But not even looking at the mail is rather rude. Don't you think. After 14 and 25 days it still shows "mail not read" and you see that they have been on each and every day of all that. There is a way to view the mail and not open it, (thinking this option should be eliminated) one has to wonder what they are on this site for.....? Any ideas..?

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
I prefer to contact couples rather than single women on this and especially other sites ... I have found that couples are rarely 'wannabes' or fakes and are into the scene for friendships that can develope into a great Sexual relationship ... And I really enjoy fucking a hot woman in one of her 'holes' while her hubby is in another one ... The only thing better than a MFM is a MMFM !

Franklin IN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Can't believe didn't see this post before, but anyway.....

We like playing with single men (and before all you single guys decide to email us, please know that we are only interested in single black men, no exceptions) and we try to find a regular playmate. But because of our schedules and just a matter of luck, most of the guys we've played with have been one nighters. A couple of them we've seen a few more times after our initial meeting.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
shwing9in, my advice is to be honest first of all. Secondly, we/I had been emailing with our regular guy for quite some time (few months) before we decided to invite him in to our lives. He proved to be a decent guy, very respectable of what I want and what mr BT would allow. Now we've all grown to know each other and it's more a free for all when we get together. Our regular is a great guy, I wouldn't trade him in for the world!!! Mrs. BT

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
I LIVE IN CANYON LAKE CALIFORNIA WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR A SINGLE MAN TO HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING BUSY WITH SOME COUPLES OR REALLY ANYONE AM I APPROACHING PEPLE THE WRONG WAY? GIVE ME SOME TIPS OR IF YOUR INTERSTED IN CHATTING OR MEETING ! I'M HERE FOR YOU!

Mojave CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hope2dou, you echo our feelings too. We've been approached by other life styles. We are straight as a ruler and we state that in our profile. And we were very lucky in finding a gooood looking man for our 3somes. He is our regular guy. He has now become a good friend. He has been with us for some time now and he's happy with the arrangement as we are too. He's very good at what he does, I have no complaints at all. Mr. bt loves to watch him "give it to me" as he says. We more or less have an agreement with him, we will seek no others as long as he is with us and he must be the same. He trusts us and we trust him. We are very lucky. btexpress

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Well hell that would be ideal! But I have a friend that is willing ( has been waiting ten years now to get back into it with us.) I really would like to , but he just doesn't do it for me. It isn't so much his looks as it is that he seems TOO laid back if that is possible. Oh well, someday. If Things are ment to be .they will happen.

Mount Carmel PA
Username hidden
(114 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
TOPIC: Single men and couples