Single men and couples : Swingers Discussion 42003101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeSingle men and couples
TOPIC: Single men and couples
Created by: sweetarcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok, We have a question for those of you who are a couple, and like to bring in a single man. (so that you know where we are comeing from on this yes we do play with them have many times we have had alot of fun doing this) Our question to everyone is when you find a single man and bring him into the bed room, is it a one time thing for them or do you go back to the sameone again, we understand there might be a situation that one of them would come back again, but are kinda curious as to what everyone else does. please lets us know what you prefer in this situation and why the two of you do it that way. thank you for your answer sweetarcouple1

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You danced around the questions........

Interesting..........

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Imfree2play,

Welcum to the forums.

I looked at your profile and saw the fact that you are married and playing alone. That could be a reason people why are not responding and something that will always be a problem for you I am afraid. Many people will see that and just delete it in a hurry. I see that time and time again written in profiles. You are a bluedot, who is not single.

Not to sound rude, but isn't the idea of swinging as a couple to enhance your relationship and making it stronger? How is swinging without her making your relationship stronger? How does she really feel when you tell her you have a date that night? Is she excited to hear what you experienced during your time away from her in someone else's bed, and sharing in that joy? I am sorry to question this, but it makes me wonder what the other spouse really feels deep inside in your situation.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
{Ladywife runs in and claims the virgin!}

Welcome to Forums!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
it really depends on the male. If it all clicks and everyone is comfortable, yes we bring them back.

But sometimes it just becomes a one time thing

St Augustine FL
Username hidden
(76 posts)
Cindy,

Welcum to the Forums. Cum stay awhile.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hi, this is my first post also and just wanted to comment on this subject. We have been in an mmf relationship with the same guy for about 10 months now. Actually, as strange as it sounds, he has become a great friend also. We have also travelled together and often go to local parties together. It really works out well for us, although we still love to meet couples. We are always looking for another couple to join us for an awesome 5sum. Anybody interested???? Cindy

Seabrook NH
Username hidden
(1 post)
Thank you also gentleinutah!!!!!!

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Thank you TnVol, from your profile, you sound incredible, wish you were closer! Could be interesting

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I'm a single white male, 50. I met with a very nice couple couple two years ago. We started a very close friendship and did threesomes on a regular basis when our schedules permitted. The female half looked forward to it and usually called me to set up the times. However, due to the local economy here, he was transferred out of state for his employment. We still email back and forth but the physical aspect is a thing of the past. I've answered numerous ads on this site to either get no reply at all or the "we're not compatible" thingy however according to the their ad, I should fit right in. I guess times have changed when it comes to people really being serious about what they want. I'd prefer to meet a nice couple and have a regular relationship / friendship again.

Waterloo NY
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Phil,

You lucky bastard!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
TOPIC: Single men and couples